learn more

Hawaii Governor Seals Obama Birth Certificate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
His identity can't get stolen from his Birth Certificate.
Impossible.

Then I'd like a copy of your birth certificate please.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Just in case some of you don't know, there is a law suit regarding this issue. Below is a link regading updates on this topic.

There is an update today, October 30th:

Philadelphia attorney Philip Berg will be at the United States Supreme Court at 3:15 p.m. today to file a Petition for Writ of Certiorari, as well as an application to Justice Souter--the applicable Justice given this region--for an immediate injunction to stay the presidential election currently only five days away.

Here is the link:

Obama's birth certificate lawsuit site

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathhasnosound
What is strange is that she is a Republican yet she is standing in the way of the one thing that can bring down Obama.

Both parties are the same dang party, have you not seen this happen all the fricken time .. its one party looking like there divided.. Look at Bushes war budget the democrats funded it , look at the bail out , they all passed it .. its a game and there playing every one for the fool.. The Republicrats own you.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division
Thanks, buddy.

I'm a buddette.

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Then I'd like a copy of your birth certificate please.

If I ever run for POTUS and you wish to see it, I'd be more than happy to show it to you. My little footprint is cuuuuuuuuuuute!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Why not look it up at Harvard.......he did go to Harvard didn't he.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is a rumor and it's full of crap.

Under Hawaii State law, no one has access to any birth certificates other than their own.

The governmor does not have the power to "seal" birth certifcates nor has she attemtped to do so.

see the link for the pertinent information and the response from the governor's office: www.hawaiireporter.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by salchanra

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
If Obama dosen't produce a valid birth certificate by November 3rd, then he should immediately step down.

Why would he step down? Everything he has done up to this point has been the stuff of cloak and dagger stories. Even before he becomes president (if he does) he allready has more questions that clinton and bush in the past 16 years.

The majority of his campaign has been about driving home the word Change, not about the truth about him, the issues, or America for that matter. No way does he step down, this has been his plan since day one.

As for sealing the birth certificate, I'm surprized they re-raised this issue so close to the election. Why come out now and say this, should have either been done months ago or never done. This just gives the issue legs in the media again. I personally believe he has a legit birth certificate somewhere, I mean you need one to get a passport. Why not just release it and kill off the conspiracy theories?

Because he is the anti-Christ, and when you doubt him, you get put on a list that the NWO will use to TERMINATE those who doubted the coming of their Satanic God. JK, grow up, he made it to Senate, and Palin won't release her MEDICAL records for SOME reason, and Mccain's military records are not all releases and his health records are not fully REVEALED either. I strongly believe Mccain was to win, then Palin was to take over the NEOCON movement. Either because he steps down or some other reason. I am MORE concerned with Palin's medical records, and also about Mccain's military records as WITNESSES state Mccain was drunk and killed somebody but had it covered it up because of his daddy/grand-papa and their Navy legacy (family name thing). I don't know, but THOSE things seem to have some weight. Also, the Enquirer and others are STRONGLY stating Palin cheated. NOT such a big deal, but anyway, there are things CLOSER TO POSSIBLY BEING TRUE here than a U.S. Senator who has security clearances, passport, and trust of many people who have TOP NOTCH clearance. I believe Lugar, Biden, Clinton would know if Obama was not a citizen.

--WHEN I worked for an agency; passports, birth certificates, CERTIFICATES OF LIVE BIRTH so long as they have the right seals and marks (depends on time period honestly, they seem to vary a lot) are ALL acceptible forms of citizenship. If he proved it, has SSN# also (bet you think it says 666 huh?), anyway, if it is legal, and there is no evidence to the CONTRARY, well, he had to prove it for the clearances, and Senate etc. GROW UP.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well it seems that they have taken the story off the web site.This seems to be happening quite a lot lately.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

The link is already gone.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

That would be because it was from 2008... it is now 2012. Things get removed quite a bit on the internet especially from news sites.

<< 1   >>

join