It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Panthers' war on whites

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

You missed the 'In Living Colour' episode where Homey the Clown was on a mission to Bop The Man. The actor portraying 'The Man' was white. Now if race doesn't have anything to do with the identity of 'the Man? Why have a white actor be 'The Man'?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

You never heard of Religious Zionism? Which particular religious group of people is being referred by the words "The Zionists"? It is not Christians, Buddhists or Muslins.

Er,yeah.
But whats that got to do with anything i've said

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
CONT

White people almost NEVER have to conform or change for Black people on a regular basis and therefore on that point alone cannot understand the full underlying social forces in play.

We have accepted positive racial discrimination for many years now with equal opportunities programs such as Affirmative Action and colleges who grant places and scholarships to under-privileged black kids with lower test scores than their white counterparts, not to mention the passing of legislation to allow black people better access to credit and affordable housing.

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION WHICH STUDY AFTER STUDY SHOWS THAT HELPED MOSTLY WHITE WOMEN (ALSO MINORITIES) DID YOU ASK LATELY WHY THERE IS LIFETIME CHANNEL----I DIGRESS.....

OH YEAH AND WHAT ABOUT THE THOUSANDS OF WHITES THAT HAVE GONE TO HISTORICALLY BLACK COLLEGES AND GOTTEN "MINORITY SCHOLARSHIPS" AND IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING WHY THERE WAS ALL BLACK SCHOOLS ASK JIM CROW.

AS FOR BAD CREDIT MORE WHITE PEOPLE WITH BAD CREDIT DO A LOT MORE --MANY SOCIAL STUDIES HAVE SHOWN THAT A LOT OF THESE BLACK PEOPLE WHO LOST THEIR HOMES DID NOT KNOW THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN TRADITIONAL LOANS BECAUSE THEIR SCORE WAS HIGHER THAN THEIR WHITE COUNTERPARTS.

AND LETS NOT MENTION SHOWS LIKE 20/20 AND DATELINE (IN CASE YOU NEED SOME WHITE SOURCES) WHICH DID MANY SOCIAL EXPERIMENTS WHERE BLACKS WITH HIGHER CREDIT RATINGS THAN WHITES WERE DENIED LOANS OR BLACKS WITH SIMILAR RESUMES WOULDNT GET HIRED.

All this is based on race, to the detriment of whites, and we don't complain. Yet still you accuse us of not doing enough and not changing enough to meet your desires.

What will be enough, when will you say - "hey thanks, we don't want any more breaks from you guys, I think we're there".

WE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT BUT YOU STILL WONT ADMIT THAT RACISM EXISTS OR THAT WRONGS STILL EXIST UNDER THE GUISE OF RACISM WHEN IT IS REALLY SOCIOECONOMICS BUT INSTEAD I GUESS IT IS EASIER FOR YOU TO JUST THINK WE ARE LAZY.

Once again, what qualitative standards apply here? When will it be "enough".

(PS - I don't think it will ever be enough).
READ OTHER POSTS

Lastly-- I think we can both agree that most black people dont teach their kids each day that they wont be s*&^ ---- we teach our kids just like any other folks to love themselves and that they can do whatever they want

You would do well to teach them to love others as well, maybe that's where we are all going wrong, because it's not all about you.

IT IS BECAUSE IF SOMEONE DOES NOT LOVE THEMSELVES THEY CANNOT TRULY LOVE OTHERS.

BUT AS I SAID BEFORE IT IS ABOUT ALL OF US AGAINST THE MACHINE. BUT RACIAL ISSUES IN AMERICA ARE LIKE BEING IN A FAMILY WHERE EVERYONE KNOWS UNCLE ROGER MOLESTED LITTLE JAMES AND NOONE TALKS ABOUT IT THEY JUST KEEP KIDS AWAY FROM HIM INSTEAD OF ADMITTING THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM TAKING BOTH TO COUNSELING AND GETTING BOTH OF THEM HELP.

WE ARE ALL STILL FAMILY BUT THERE ARE SKELETONS THAT MUST GET ADDRESSED TO MOVE ON AND FIRST STEP IS ADMITTING THAT EVEN WITH YOUR BLACK DENTIST, BOSS, AND POSSIBLE PRESIDENT --THAT THERE IS STILL INEQUALITY. MAYBE NOT ENFORCED BY YOU BUT BY OTHERS WHO HAVE MUCH MORE INFLUENCE. THATS WHO WE SHOULD BE AGAINST. BOTH WHITES AND BLACKS! BUT I WILL SAY IT AGAIN I HATE BLACK PEOPLE, WHITE PEOPLE, JEWS, GAYS, ETC. BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL FALSE LABELS TO KEEP US SEPARATED. WE ARE ALL JUST PEOPLE! SAME BLOOD, SAME DNA!

edit to fix quotes

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

That was a joke hahahahahahaha --stuff to make you subconsciously fear black people and think we are a bunch of angry clowns.

dont you see it?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

You only mentioned one part of Zionism, not the whole. Zionism is simply the love of the home of the G-D of the Jewish Faith, the Jewish People in the Jewish homeland.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Sounds to me as if the article is a reminder for patriot american white folk to remember to hate black people and not vote for Obama. Its all propaganda to help influence people.

For every 1 intelligent person there will always be 10 dumb people who will take a word or sentence from a newspaper, website or news program and shape it into some misguided view, unaware a seed was just intentionally planted.

Propaganda works and will always be used.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Horus12]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cairowoman

YEAH NONE ARE YOUR FRIENDS CASE AND POINT WHY I CALLED YOU A LIAR AND THE SAD PART IS THAT YOU REPRESENT MOST WHITE AMERICA.

quite a racist comment- what is sad by the way, blacks only make up 13% of the population and who knows maybe MANY blacks choose not to have white friends, but nah, whitey's fault eh...

I AM A BLACK DOCTOR AND UNTIL THERE ARE THE SAME RATIO OF BLACK DOCTORS TO BLACK PEOPLE IN THE BLACK POPULATION AS WHITE DOCTORS ARE IN THE WHITE POPULATION THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN YOU SAY THAT IT IS EQUAL. WHY IS IT DIFFERENT BECAUSE BLACKS ARE LAZY BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB? IT JUST ISNT POSSIBLE FOR 99% OF BLACK PEOPLE TO JUST BE LAZY BUMS ....MAYBE IT IS SOCIOECONOMIC BUT I AM SURE THAT YOU DIDNT READ ANY OF MY OTHER POSTS SO YOU WOULDNT RECOGNIZE THAT.

who knows, I don't think the woeful state of black family life with absent black fathers helps, but whitey probably hypnotises those black men to run away.........

PROBABLY SO BUT AT LEAST THEY GOT TO STAY AT HOME AND KNOW WHERE THEY CAME FROM

odd comment, I don't know where my ancestors lived 300 years ago, and certainly wont use it as an excuse for my own failings

AND YES I AM DOING PRETTY DAMN WELL AND IT IS NOT BECAUSE A WHITE MAN GAVE ME A HAND OUT FOR SURE SO WE WERE NEVER DISADVANTAGED WE WERE ONLY TOLD THAT ON A REGULAR BASIS ENOUGH FOR MOST OF US AND OTHER WHITE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IT AND THAT IS OUR FAULT FOR NOT DOING MORE TO FIGHT THE PROGRAMMING BUT WHAT IS DONE IS DONE. NOW WE HAVE TO ALL FIGHT FOR THE TRUTH TO COME OUT.

did you say you were a doctor, I find that hard to believe trying to decipher this post

NO BUT IT IS COPIED RAPED FOR CORPORATE VALUE THEN RIDICULED/SHUNNED ON A REGULAR BASIS. TO DENY THAT IS HAPPENING IS CONTINUING TO LIVE IN DENIAL.

again, you say you are a doctor, this is highly questionable when reading this

AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO DIRECT YOU TO PREVIOUS POSTS AS TO WHY THIS IS AND I ALREADY LIVE IN A MAINLY WHITE TV PROGRAMMING

mainstream tv is not "mainly" white and, if anything underrepresents whites- in any event, even if that were true, "mainly" white channels are not the same as "white" channels, are they

, HAIR PRODUCTS (OUR HAIR IS STRUCTURALLY DIFFERENT BTW), AND WHITE HISTORY ("THE MAN'S" VERSION) WORLD IT IS CALLED AMERICA. IF YOU WERE IN AFRICA WOULD YOU ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS? NO YOU WOULD BE THE MINORITY AND GET USED TO SEEING THOSE PROGRAMS---OH WAIT YOU HAVE PROBABLY NEVER BEEN THERE TO KNOW THAT THERE IS MOSTLY AMERICAN/BRITISH (MOSTLY WHITE) PROGRAMMING THERE TOO? I GUESS US BLACKS OVER THERE ARE TOO DAMN LAZY TO MAKE OUR OWN PROGRAMMING/CHANNELS OVER THERE!

baffling stuff

[edit on 4-11-2008 by blueorder]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

and by rioting, the minorities are only doing harm to themselves and not The Master. Family Guy's Stewie said it better "Dance, Puppets, Dance!" when Peter said he was Santa Claus.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION WHICH STUDY AFTER STUDY SHOWS THAT HELPED MOSTLY WHITE WOMEN (ALSO MINORITIES) DID YOU ASK LATELY WHY THERE IS LIFETIME CHANNEL----I DIGRESS.....

No matter who it helps the system is wrong, any form of state sponsored discrimination based on colour or sex is wrong- you can't say it was wrong 50 years ago (without legislation), but it is right now WITH legislation

OH YEAH AND WHAT ABOUT THE THOUSANDS OF WHITES THAT HAVE GONE TO HISTORICALLY BLACK COLLEGES AND GOTTEN "MINORITY SCHOLARSHIPS" AND IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING WHY THERE WAS ALL BLACK SCHOOLS ASK JIM CROW.

what about them?

AS FOR BAD CREDIT MORE WHITE PEOPLE WITH BAD CREDIT DO A LOT MORE

this is hard to decipher

--MANY SOCIAL STUDIES HAVE SHOWN THAT A LOT OF THESE BLACK PEOPLE WHO LOST THEIR HOMES DID NOT KNOW THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN TRADITIONAL LOANS BECAUSE THEIR SCORE WAS HIGHER THAN THEIR WHITE COUNTERPARTS.

The sub prime fiasco was helped, in no small part, by liberals and leftists forcing through legislation which ensured loans were available to the "poor" and "black" people, because, at the time, it was "racist" to deny them the same home ownership opportunities- now when many of these people can't pay their loans, the same system is racist, go figure.

AND LETS NOT MENTION SHOWS LIKE 20/20 AND DATELINE (IN CASE YOU NEED SOME WHITE SOURCES)

"white sources" ha ha, could you link me to the evidence than these are "white organsations- is it in their remit, mission statement, lack of employing non whites, where is it?

WHICH DID MANY SOCIAL EXPERIMENTS WHERE BLACKS WITH HIGHER CREDIT RATINGS THAN WHITES WERE DENIED LOANS OR BLACKS WITH SIMILAR RESUMES WOULDNT GET HIRED.

sounds terribly scientific

IT IS BECAUSE IF SOMEONE DOES NOT LOVE THEMSELVES THEY CANNOT TRULY LOVE OTHERS.

BUT AS I SAID BEFORE IT IS ABOUT ALL OF US AGAINST THE MACHINE. BUT RACIAL ISSUES IN AMERICA ARE LIKE BEING IN A FAMILY WHERE EVERYONE KNOWS UNCLE ROGER MOLESTED LITTLE JAMES AND NOONE TALKS ABOUT IT THEY JUST KEEP KIDS AWAY FROM HIM.

WE ARE ALL STILL FAMILY BUT THERE ARE SKELETONS THAT MUST GET ADDRESSED TO MOVE ON AND FIRST STEP IS ADMITTING THAT EVEN WITH YOUR BLACK DENTIST, BOSS, AND POSSIBLE PRESIDENT THAT THERE IS STILL INEQUALITY. MAYBE NOT ENFORCED BY YOU BUT BY OTHERS WHO HAVE MUCH MORE INFLUENCE.

Inequality is a fact of life and always will be, hence that black doctor has more money than me, I just get on with raising my family as best I can

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

quite a racist comment- what is sad by the way, blacks only make up 13% of the population and who knows maybe MANY blacks choose not to have white friends, but nah, whitey's fault eh...

I ASSUME YOU ARE SAYING THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE LATE IN THE CONVERSATION AND YOU DIDNT READ THE ORIGINAL RESPONSES BUT TO ADD THE RACIST THINGS YOU WANT ME TO SAY I GUESS IT IS SAFE FOR ME TO ASSUME SINCE YOU DIDNT READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS "ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE ILLITERATE". (SARCASM IN CASE YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THAT)

who knows, I don't think the woeful state of black family life with absent black fathers helps, but whitey probably hypnotises those black men to run away.........
BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE (SARCASM) I AM SURE YOU WILL NOT TAKE THE TIME TO READ ABOUT HOW SLAVE FAMILIES WERE SEPARATED AND IF BLACK MEN SHOWED LOVE TO THEIR WOMEN THEY WOULD BE TAKEN AWAY OR SEVERELY BEATEN. WE COULDNT EVEN GET MARRIED AND THAT SOCIAL STRUCTURE (LEGACY OF SLAVERY) IS STILL EMBEDDED AND SELF INFLICTED IN OUR CULTURE

comment, I don't know where my ancestors lived 300 years ago, and certainly wont use it as an excuse for my own failings

AGAIN HAS MORE TO DO WITH READING I'LL LEAVE THAT ONE ALONE.

did you say you were a doctor, I find that hard to believe trying to decipher this post

IF I WERE WHITE YOU WOULD NEVER QUESTION THAT WOULD YOU( MORE SARCASM)

MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE I AM A WOMAN?

again, you say you are a doctor, this is highly questionable when reading this

WELL YOUR UNEDUCATED WORLD VIEW SHOWS YOU COULD NEVER HAVE A WELL ROUNDED CONVERSATION WITH A DOCTOR. HERES SOME LIFE SAVING ADVICE

DONT GET SICK.

mainstream tv is not "mainly" white and, if anything underrepresents whites- in any event, even if that were true, "mainly" white channels are not the same as "white" channels, are they

DAMN HOMEY! YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU WATCHED BET ALL DAY (FIST POUND) NOW I KNOW YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND BLACK PEOPLE....YO, I APOLOGIZE FOR EVERYTHING. (SARCASM)

baffling stuff

BAFFLING ONLY TO THE UNINFORMED.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I ASSUME YOU ARE SAYING THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE LATE IN THE CONVERSATION AND YOU DIDNT READ THE ORIGINAL RESPONSES BUT TO ADD THE RACIST THINGS YOU WANT ME TO SAY I GUESS IT IS SAFE FOR ME TO ASSUME SINCE YOU DIDNT READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS "ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE ILLITERATE". (SARCASM IN CASE YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THAT)

stand up comedian I presume

BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE (SARCASM) I AM SURE YOU WILL NOT TAKE THE TIME TO READ

because you are black *oh sorry sarcasm* I trust you thank whitey every day for bringing the wonders of written language

ABOUT HOW SLAVE FAMILIES WERE SEPARATED AND IF BLACK MEN SHOWED LOVE TO THEIR WOMEN THEY WOULD BE TAKEN AWAY OR SEVERELY BEATEN. WE COULDNT EVEN GET MARRIED AND THAT SOCIAL STRUCTURE (LEGACY OF SLAVERY) IS STILL EMBEDDED AND SELF INFLICTED IN OUR CULTURE

nonsense, the one parent breakdown of family life has been in freefall since the 1960s, when all these "freedoms" came about- same old same old, you just take away individual responsibilities and use 300 year old excuses- it is lucky the germans and japanese did not indulge in this, otherwise they would still be living in 1940s rubble!

AGAIN HAS MORE TO DO WITH READING I'LL LEAVE THAT ONE ALONE.

probably a good course of action for you to take

IF I WERE WHITE YOU WOULD NEVER QUESTION THAT WOULD YOU( MORE SARCASM)

MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE I AM A WOMAN?

No, purely based on your posts

WELL YOUR UNEDUCATED WORLD VIEW SHOWS YOU COULD NEVER HAVE A WELL ROUNDED CONVERSATION WITH A DOCTOR. HERES SOME LIFE SAVING ADVICE

DONT GET SICK.

if you are a doctor, hopefully I won't get sick under your watch

DAMN HOMEY! YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU WATCHED BET ALL DAY (FIST POUND) NOW I KNOW YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND BLACK PEOPLE....YO, I APOLOGIZE FOR EVERYTHING. (SARCASM)

Clue is in the name DOCTOR, "Black", show me the white channel, in between saving all these lives *chuckles*

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

No matter who it helps the system is wrong, any form of state sponsored discrimination based on colour or sex is wrong- you can't say it was wrong 50 years ago (without legislation), but it is right now WITH legislation

AGREE

this is hard to decipher

TRUTH IS HARD TO DECIPHER

The sub prime fiasco was helped, in no small part, by liberals and leftists forcing through legislation which ensured loans were available to the "poor" and "black" people, because, at the time, it was "racist" to deny them the same home ownership opportunities- now when many of these people can't pay their loans, the same system is racist, go figure.

AGREE/ MOST PLANS USED TO "HELP" BLACK ACTUALLY HURT THEM ECONOMICALLY--DEMS ARE THE DEVIL!

"white sources" ha ha, could you link me to the evidence than these are "white organsations- is it in their remit, mission statement, lack of employing non whites, where is it?

I AM GLAD YOU ENJOYED MY SARCASM

[Quote]sounds terribly scientificJUST LIKE YOUR DEDUCTIONS THAT I AM NOT A DOCTOR/AND OR LIKE RACISM IN ITSELF (NOT SCIENTIFIC AT ALL)

Inequality is a fact of life and always will be, hence that black doctor has more money than me, I just get on with raising my family as best I can

TRUE BUT THE LESSON FROM THE BLACK DOCTOR SHOULD BE THAT ANYONE ANYWHERE CAN DO ANYTHING DESPITE RACE.

INCLUDING YOU.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

You only mentioned one part of Zionism, not the whole. Zionism is simply the love of the home of the G-D of the Jewish Faith, the Jewish People in the Jewish homeland.

I never mentioned Zionism at all.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

I KNOW IT MUST KILL YOU THAT I DONT HAVE TO WORK EVERYDAY AND STILL BE FILTHY RICH!

BEING A BLACK DR. IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO YOU.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I KNOW IT MUST KILL YOU THAT I DONT HAVE TO WORK EVERYDAY AND STILL BE FILTHY RICH!

BEING A BLACK DR. IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO YOU.

I just hope English is your second language because if you really are a doctor, which, I severly doubt, no matter how many times you type it on an internet forum, then someone benefited from a loophole in the affirmative action fast trak system

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Sad that is your only response. Jealousy is not becoming of you. You are mad not because I am black or a doctor.

It all goes back to socioeconomics. NOT race. Thanks for taking the bait and helping me prove my point. You are such a great tool of TPTB. Keep it up and maybe you wont end up at a camp run by your new black president. (more sarcasm)

PS you probably could use some affirmative action right now huh? being at work sure must suck.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I too, think that your posts are rambling and rather hard to follow. Your punctuation is atrocious. Your sentence structure is unintelligible. From what I have seen, all you do is rant.

Where are your links to back up your claims for what you claim to be truth?

I am interested in the whites that attend all black colleges as minorities.

And before you crack on me know that I am an illiterate Indian[oops Native American, but what is in a name]. with only a high school education.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Sad that is your only response. Jealousy is not becoming of you. You are mad not because I am black or a doctor.

It all goes back to socioeconomics. NOT race. Thanks for taking the bait and helping me prove my point. You are such a great tool of TPTB. Keep it up and maybe you wont end up at a camp run by your new black president. (more sarcasm)

PS you probably could use some affirmative action right now huh? being at work sure must suck.

yeah, on welfare would be such a blast

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Only if I were living in the trailer park with you. (sarcasm)LOLOLOL!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Only if I were living in the trailer park with you. (sarcasm)LOLOLOL!

you see, even though I have a nice home, decent pay (although mortgage is too high, but hey, that is my choice, I dont look for excuses, I take responsibility)- why would I feel demeaned about living in a trailer, I just wouldn't- you can live in a mansion and still be a punk and piece of trash.

But hey, you live your dreams on the internet, but seriously, English is your second language, are you from Cairo?

[edit on 4-11-2008 by blueorder]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join