It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Panthers' war on whites

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Oh yea, cause my day job is TOTALLY the extortion of natives from other lands.

I got my masters in rape and pillaging from Sieg Hiel university!

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

He listens to "revolutionary, cracker-killing hip-hop" on his headphones and says things like: "I'll get black to you on that."

LOL!

Sorry, but I think that part was funny no matter how you look at it. But we have to remind ourselves that without the extremes there would be no middle ground. This also serves as one more reminder that ignorance and blind hatred knows no age, gender, or nationality. "Minister King Samir Shabazz" here is (unfortunately) just as much a member of the human race as any of us, and therefore just as vulnerable to the multitude of flaws that come with that contract.

And as for whites being the oppressive "race" (few seem to know that this is an outdated and meaningless word), who have come out on top of every cultural conflict, well, that's a load of crap. Who has caused "the whites" to suffer great injustices? Well, the whites, for one. My point is you can't just chalk up cultural injustice to the color of somebody's skin. The Mongols did all kinds of injustices to the eastern Europeans, but it could be argued that both sides were "white." Nevermind the atrocities committed throughout Africa by blacks, to other blacks. I really can't see any association of skin color, here. Sure, throughout history some cultures have repressed others, and often we have foolishly used ethnicity in our decisions. But humans will be humans, all over the world. All we can do is learn from our surroundings and our forefathers and make the best decisions we can for the future.

Racism is far from dead, but it's dying. With every new generation we are becoming more tolerant and open-minded, thanks in large part to the efforts of civil rights defenders to this day. We are far more racially accepting than our grandfathers, and our grandchildren will be likewise compared to us. Like it or not, the human race is moving forward, and people like this guy need to either jump on the bandwagon or get left behind.

Now excuse me while I go listen to my revolutionary, negro-killing classical music that's all about doing the "white" thing. Nyuk, nyuk. Bad joke. Shabazz's was better.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Magnus47]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan123
You know... the thing that is frustrating amongst blacks is that they blame white people for everything. ....
I love black people, I am friends with plenty. But I cannot understand the mindset of ignorant black people who say white people are their enemies.

Ask yourself cali , since you are "friends with PLENTY of black people" when have you actually heard this from ANY black person YOU know?... not what is the media or found on the internet , but out of the mouths of your friends?.... you probably hear it about as much as I hear my Jewish friends complain about the holocaust , which is.... NEVER! You can't understand the mindset because it is virtually nonexistant among our generation except for a few select individuals. Once again don't fall into the "race trap" this is set up to create division , not unity. Deny Ignorance

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
There comes a time in the growth of every living individual when he realizes with dawning consciousness that he is a prisoner. While apparently free to move and have its being, the struggling life recognizes through ever greater vehicles its own limitations. It is at this point that man cries out with greater insistence to be liberated from the binding ties which, though invisible to mortal eyes, still chain him with bonds far more terrible than those of any physical prison.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
In other words, HELP ME FSM!

Listen, the ability to post rhetoric over and over again does not make you smart nor right. It simply makes you a troll.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
He considers himself a black hebrew and claims that African-Americans are God's true chosen people.

I'm really starting to get sick of this "God's chosen people" cr*p. What sort of God "creates everything" and then promotes racism by picking a favorite?

An evil God.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
The Mongolian Empire in Eastern Europe.The Umayyad Arab Empire in Spain and Portugal.The Ottoman Empire in Eastern Europe.

And yes, i didn't count Eastern European or the Iberian peninsula in that western Europe. I suppose we can argue terminology and or definitions or argue about which empires could have accomplished what in which time frames.

True.
But its wrong for disdain to be shown at those who try to understand it.

Agreed but can you also agree that it might be harder for the victims to trust the group that were responsible for the continued enslavement while in the United States? I mean why can't white people just get it trough their thick skulls that Africans didn't come to North-America willingly in the first place and that it's ridiculous to blame those few that have not managed to 'forgive' their former oppressors their sins?

Well,they expect the worst,and more often than not,they are not disappointed.(which is a sad thing indeed)It is a natural way to be for some people and a good survival technique,and not just those of a different skin colour.But for those whites who are not racist,non-whites have to meet us half way and not treat us as the 'enemy.'

In a perfect world i suppose we can expect the generally less educated, victimized masses to in their simple minded goodness forgive and forget every sin they didn't really experience in such a negative fashion because , you know, their simply hardy people....

Fine. I suppose we should depend on the victims to make this world a better place to life in despite all the emotional and physical trauma this current world order have so far visited on them.

The first 3 of Marcus' facts are right.And they often get overlooked.

Not much reason to argue with them so i didn't....

Thats true.
But don't forget that the abolition of the slave movement began with white people and there were plenty of white people who were attacked or killed in the name of abolition,and not just in America.

The abolition of slavery started thousands of years ago ( with the first slave states) but as you well know it took a while to be resolved in the way it currently has. Either way abolitionist movements rarely if ever start with the owning class and if it does it's mostly because of the involvement of the slaves who gain their freedom, by some 'masters' generally being more humane than other and slaves revolting and gaining temporary or permanent freedom.

The slave trade existed across the African continent long before the Atlantic slave trade began.The Songhay Empire in western Africa had a regular trade with the Arabs in the 15th & 16th centuries,as did other empires and tribes from northern and east Africa.

And before that i suspect the Phoenicians did and later the Greeks, Romans and many others. I am not saying that white folk did it first or best but that those who until recently , or still do, live in such conditions know who their enslavers are and are deserving of our understanding when they can not or do not forgive them for their crimes.

The Portugese were the first Europeans to show interest in the slave trade,and they bought them off the Africans.Slaves were usually criminals or people captured from war.Of course when business boomed raiding parties were sent into the continents interior,a method also done for the eastern slave trade centuries before.

I don't think that is accurate ( Portuguese as first slave traders) but since it's beside the point i'll leave it at that.

If you are born of a Jewish woman you are classed as Jewish whether you practice the faith or not.

Which is silly if your not Semitic; that's like saying your classified as a catholic if your born to Catholic mother. Why change a discussion about the classification of people by their appearances to a discussion about classification according to religious beliefs that we can not identify merely by looking? I mean since when has all Semitic people been Jewish? Doesn't Semitic Jews make up somewhat less than 10% of all people identifying themselves as practicing Jews and how does that fact lend itself to the interpretation that being born to Jewish mother makes you Jewish? Talk about a creating a 'racial classification' from thin air...

I hope that clarifies my point of view...

Stellar

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cairowoman

LIES LIES LIES! How many black friends do you have and not just blacks you talk to at work? True to life, put your life on it friends.

I can only shake my head at the fact that the only thing you know about me is that I am white - and yet you are so certain I'm a racist. The sad part is that you probably are representative of the black community in general.

Let's talk for real because you have to be kidding me right?!? Blacks will ALWAYS be at a disadvantage in a society where we are expected to conform to a mostly white society and white social standards.

Well let me see. My dentist is black, my previous boss was black, and now my president is going to be a black guy.

Just when will you be satisfied that black people are not at a disadvantage? Just what qualitative standards are you going to apply to measure that fact?

Native American Indians could certainly make a better case, and I'm sorry to break this to you, but the black community is no longer the most disadvantaged group - as a matter of fact, you're doing pretty darned well.

Let blacks be blacks and not be ghetto or undersireable when we do anything that is not seen as "white".

Here's the heart of the problem. No one ever suggests that white culture stops Asian people from being Asian, or Indian people from being Indian, but somehow white culture singles out black culture and stops them being "black".

I honestly don't know how we stop you from being yourselves, to me we go out of our way to allow black people their own space. I see black only hair products at the store, I see an entertainment channel just for black people, and I see black history month celebrated on the major networks, I don't see any of those things for other minorities.

Could YOU imagine the reaction to an America with white only hair products, a whites only TV channel, and a celebration of white history?

White people almost NEVER have to conform or change for Black people on a regular basis and therefore on that point alone cannot understand the full underlying social forces in play.

We have accepted positive racial discrimination for many years now with equal opportunities programs such as Affirmative Action, and colleges who grant places and scholarships to under-privileged black kids with lower test scores than their white counterparts, not to mention the passing of legislation to allow black people better access to credit and affordable housing.

All this is based on race, to the detriment of whites, and we don't complain. Yet still you accuse us of not doing enough and not changing enough to meet your desires.

What will be enough, when will you say - "hey thanks, we don't want any more breaks from you guys, I think we're there".

Once again, what qualitative standards apply here? When will it be "enough".

(PS - I don't think it will ever be enough).

Lastly-- I think we can both agree that most black people dont teach their kids each day that they wont be s*&^ ---- we teach our kids just like any other folks to love themselves and that they can do whatever they want

You would do well to teach them to love others as well, maybe that's where we are all going wrong, because it's not all about you.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
No the president is not. He is half white and half black. He's a mulatto. When are folks going to realize that Obama is not any more African American than he is European American? True he may be the first president to have African American as PART of his heritage but thats it...PART. He is also white. Sorry to have to be the one to inform everyone because the media sure isnt doing it.

Well let me see. My dentist is black, my previous boss was black, and now my president is going to be a black guy.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
No the president is not. He is half white and half black. He's a mulatto. When are folks going to realize that Obama is not any more African American than he is European American? True he may be the first president to have African American as PART of his heritage but thats it...PART. He is also white. Sorry to have to be the one to inform everyone because the media sure isnt doing it.

The point is that he is not white, and he is about to become a US president who was largely elected by whites.

Do you think the voters see a black guy or a mulatto up there on the podium.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
Agreed but can you also agree that it might be harder for the victims to trust the group that were responsible for the continued enslavement while in the United States?

"Continued enslavement" is a blatant exaggeration and you know it. I'm not going to discuss terminology here, but the fact that you are comparing the state of African-Americans today to the state they were in during the 1800's plantation-era is nothing short of a slap in the face to everything that the Abolitionists and the Civil Rights Movement have accomplished with their own sweat and blood.

I mean why can't white people just get it trough their thick skulls that Africans didn't come to North-America willingly in the first place and that it's ridiculous to blame those few that have not managed to 'forgive' their former oppressors their sins?

Biology 101:
White people's skulls are not "thicker" than black people's skulls. The color of your skin has no connection to the volume of your skull, or your intelligence, or anything like that. It's just the color of your skin, nothing more.

Also, I am not your "former oppressor" and you are not mine. In the United States, children are not held accountable for the crimes of their fathers. Like it or not, it's never going to be that way.

Finally, this may be hard for you to believe, but not all African-Americans are descended from enslaved families. There are plenty of African-American families that have come to North America very willingly, at least in the past century, and some even before that.

The abolition of slavery started thousands of years ago ( with the first slave states) but as you well know it took a while to be resolved in the way it currently has. Either way abolitionist movements rarely if ever start with the owning class and if it does it's mostly because of the involvement of the slaves who gain their freedom, by some 'masters' generally being more humane than other and slaves revolting and gaining temporary or permanent freedom.

Agreed.

And before that i suspect the Phoenicians did and later the Greeks, Romans and many others. I am not saying that white folk did it first or best but that those who until recently , or still do, live in such conditions know who their enslavers are and are deserving of our understanding when they can not or do not forgive them for their crimes.

I agree that the crimes of slavery are unforgivable and deserve retribution. However, everyone who committed those crimes in the US is now dead. You can either fret and fuss about it or you can look around and see that REAL, legitimate slavery is still going on in other countries around the world.

These days the world has more important things to worry about than satisfying your or my personal pride. If you're REALLY about fixing past wrongdoings, you should be calling for the removal of every non-Native American from this continent, presumably including yourself.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Magnus47]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think like any politician or hero, or figure, people are going to see what they WANT to see. I think black folks probably see a black man. I think white folks probably see an "everyman" who is mixed race. I think the real people out there see a fraud, but thats not specific to Obama, that goes for every president.

The point is that he is not white, and he is about to become a US president who was largely elected by whites.

Do you think the voters see a black guy or a mulatto up there on the podium.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

Agreed but can you also agree that it might be harder for the victims to trust the group that were responsible for the continued enslavement while in the United States?

Agreed.

In a perfect world i suppose we can expect the generally less educated, victimized masses to in their simple minded goodness forgive and forget every sin they didn't really experience in such a negative fashion because , you know, their simply hardy people....

Now you are putting words into my mouth.
I never said they should forget,but progress cannot be made if 1)they are not willing to forgive.2)they treat all white people as racist.These people have done nothing that needs to be forgiven or forgotten.

I don't think that is accurate ( Portuguese as first slave traders) but since it's beside the point i'll leave it at that.

But it is accurate.In the late 1400's they went looking for gold,instead they found a slave trade.

Prince Henry established a slave market & fort in Arguin Bay in 1445 and they were brought back to Portugal. When a large slave auction was held in Lagos in that same year it was described by one witness as a "terrible scene of misery and disorder". By 1455 800 Africans were transported to Portugal annually.

www.antislavery.org...

Which is silly if your not Semitic; that's like saying your classified as a catholic if your born to Catholic mother. Why change a discussion about the classification of people by their appearances to a discussion about classification according to religious beliefs that we can not identify merely by looking?

This is the rule of some Jews,it isn't something i've made up.

A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism....

First, traditional Judaism maintains that a person is a Jew if his mother is a Jew, regardless of who his father is. The liberal movements, on the other hand, consider a person to be Jewish if either of his parents was Jewish and the child was raised Jewish.

www.jewfaq.org...

[edit on 3-11-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
Unfortunately hate breeds hate, these groups and ideas came about, festered and were allowed to grow at a time after hundreds of years of oppression that when voicing of these types of opinions would be shunted to ground and would have ended with a lynching or gang beating that went unpunished and were staged entertainment events for hundreds to witness without any way of the blacks to seek payback or retribution against the perpetrators or participants.

total bs nonsense, this is an individual living in a well off society, not a 200 year old slave, hatred existed in Africa before whitey popped onto the scene. That is like me using an excuse if I had "white" anger because of the "lynching" of white men and women over the last 40-50 years by blacks - am I justified, did they breed my "hate"?!

Only during the 60's and 70's when anti war, anti government, pro women's rights groups and the like did these ideologies come to the forefront and have a mouthpiece such as the black panthers and other pro black liberation parties almost in the parallel with the nonviolent civil rights movement, however, only after hundreds of years before them groups like the Klan and white supremicists representing themselves as the dominant race and as a part of the original American fabric outwardly express views like this as well as the American Nazi Party from the 40's forward promoting views of extermination of Jews that so happened to have been put into effect by Adolf Hitler, and calling on the same for blacks and other minorities while stirring up notions of a race war of sorts.

each individual is responsible for his own actions/views- this goes for individuals from 60 years ago in the American Nazi Party, or this black racist filth

Radicalism has been a part of America since the beginning, however, it has been expressed a little differently and defined in history of being a revolutionary, of being a patriot when fight for the core values are put in the apple pie and chevrolet main street American context originally established for the country at the expense of American Indians, Chinese Immigrants and others back when blacks were on equal level with dogs and property, no immigrant ever arrived here not of their own free will nor upon landing was their status for the most part sub human and property of whites, that is why when the expression the United States is a Nation of immigrants is not a truly accurate statement when used.

whether people came voluntarily or involuntarily, it was still immigration. Anyway, who knows what someones ancestor did or did not do 300 years ago- if I find out my white ancestor was killed by a black, can I cry victimhood?

[edit on 4-11-2008 by blueorder]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

You never heard of Religious Zionism? Which particular religious group of people is being referred by the words "The Zionists"? It is not Christians, Buddhists or Muslins.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
Agreed but can you also agree that it might be harder for the victims to trust the group that were responsible for the continued enslavement while in the United States? I mean why can't white people just get it trough their thick skulls that Africans didn't come to North-America willingly in the first place and that it's ridiculous to blame those few that have not managed to 'forgive' their former oppressors their sins?

You need to get things through your smaller skull- can whites hate and not forgive blacks for all the crimes committed against whites by blacks, and we are talking about living victims not 300 year old long dead slaves. Why doesnt the black man hate his fellow black who enslaved him or the Arab (because those that are "hating" are just low life black racists)

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by i want democracy

When blacks use the term 'The Man' meaning 'White Man' they want to say "The Master" and they're still Slaves on the plantation.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

Originally posted by Cairowoman

LIES LIES LIES! How many black friends do you have and not just blacks you talk to at work? True to life, put your life on it friends.

I can only shake my head at the fact that the only thing you know about me is that I am white - and yet you are so certain I'm a racist. The sad part is that you probably are representative of the black community in general.

NOONE SAID YOU WERE RACIST JUST A LIAR.

Let's talk for real because you have to be kidding me right?!? Blacks will ALWAYS be at a disadvantage in a society where we are expected to conform to a mostly white society and white social standards.

YEAH NONE ARE YOUR FRIENDS CASE AND POINT WHY I CALLED YOU A LIAR AND THE SAD PART IS THAT YOU REPRESENT MOST WHITE AMERICA.

Just when will you be satisfied that black people are not at a disadvantage? Just what qualitative standards are you going to apply to measure that fact?

I AM A BLACK DOCTOR AND UNTIL THERE ARE THE SAME RATIO OF BLACK DOCTORS TO BLACK PEOPLE IN THE BLACK POPULATION AS WHITE DOCTORS ARE IN THE WHITE POPULATION THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN YOU SAY THAT IT IS EQUAL. WHY IS IT DIFFERENT BECAUSE BLACKS ARE LAZY BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB? IT JUST ISNT POSSIBLE FOR 99% OF BLACK PEOPLE TO JUST BE LAZY BUMS ....MAYBE IT IS SOCIOECONOMIC BUT I AM SURE THAT YOU DIDNT READ ANY OF MY OTHER POSTS SO YOU WOULDNT RECOGNIZE THAT.

Native American Indians could certainly make a better case, and I'm sorry to break this to you, but the black community is no longer the most disadvantaged group - as a matter of fact, you're doing pretty darned well.

PROBABLY SO BUT AT LEAST THEY GOT TO STAY AT HOME AND KNOW WHERE THEY CAME FROM AND YES I AM DOING PRETTY DAMN WELL AND IT IS NOT BECAUSE A WHITE MAN GAVE ME A HAND OUT FOR SURE SO WE WERE NEVER DISADVANTAGED WE WERE ONLY TOLD THAT ON A REGULAR BASIS ENOUGH FOR MOST OF US AND OTHER WHITE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IT AND THAT IS OUR FAULT FOR NOT DOING MORE TO FIGHT THE PROGRAMMING BUT WHAT IS DONE IS DONE. NOW WE HAVE TO ALL FIGHT FOR THE TRUTH TO COME OUT.

Let blacks be blacks and not be ghetto or undersireable when we do anything that is not seen as "white".

Here's the heart of the problem. No one ever suggests that white culture stops Asian people from being Asian, or Indian people from being Indian, but somehow white culture singles out black culture and stops them being "black".

NO BUT IT IS COPIED RAPED FOR CORPORATE VALUE THEN RIDICULED/SHUNNED ON A REGULAR BASIS. TO DENY THAT IS HAPPENING IS CONTINUING TO LIVE IN DENIAL.

I honestly don't know how we stop you from being yourselves, to me we go out of our way to allow black people their own space. I see black only hair products at the store, I see an entertainment channel just for black people, and I see black history month celebrated on the major networks, I don't see any of those things for other minorities.

Could YOU imagine the reaction to an America with white only hair products, a whites only TV channel, and a celebration of white history?

AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO DIRECT YOU TO PREVIOUS POSTS AS TO WHY THIS IS AND I ALREADY LIVE IN A MAINLY WHITE TV PROGRAMMING, HAIR PRODUCTS (OUR HAIR IS STRUCTURALLY DIFFERENT BTW), AND WHITE HISTORY ("THE MAN'S" VERSION) WORLD IT IS CALLED AMERICA. IF YOU WERE IN AFRICA WOULD YOU ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS? NO YOU WOULD BE THE MINORITY AND GET USED TO SEEING THOSE PROGRAMS---OH WAIT YOU HAVE PROBABLY NEVER BEEN THERE TO KNOW THAT THERE IS MOSTLY AMERICAN/BRITISH (MOSTLY WHITE) PROGRAMMING THERE TOO? I GUESS US BLACKS OVER THERE ARE TOO DAMN LAZY TO MAKE OUR OWN PROGRAMMING/CHANNELS OVER THERE!

edit to fix quotes

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Cairowoman]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join