It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Panthers' war on whites

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I dont get where all this "Obama is a black man" stuff is coming from. He is half white!!!! So if he does something bad are the whites gonna blame the black side of him? Or will the blacks blame the white side of him? He is not white or black he's a fraking mulatto. Get it right folks.

Even if elected he still isnt the first African-American president to be elected, only the first president to have African American as PART of his heritage. He also has Eurpoean ancestry as well but for some reason the media and a lot Americans out there forget that part.

I was going to say that. I was afraid that other posteds would think I was selling Obama out. The only folks who say he is "black" is the white folks.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by princeofpeace]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
LOL-No doubt!! This is the best solution for all the racists out there both black and white. Vote for Obama and you cant be considered racist since he is both vblack and white! You voted for both. See, he really will solve all the problems starting with race right off the bat.

Originally posted by Seeker Mom
Thank you so much for this thread. My husband had refused to consider voting against Obama until he read this thread. Now he is convinced.

He doesn't ever want a world where he can't vote against someone who isn't ready to be president no matter the color of their skin.

Don't dare call people who aren't racist racists... it will bite you!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

Originally posted by Cairowoman

NOW if Obama wins, there are so many "regular" (internally racist) white people that could have a problem and they could cause unrest.

And there you have it, straight from the mind of a black person.

"Regular" white people are still racists, you just can't tell.

This is a sickness we are dealing with, a form of collective insanity but only for one race, on one issue.

Whenever you hear black people discuss the issue of race, you understand just how deep the rabbit hole really goes.

I think they have become so comfortable with their victim status that they will never believe that millions of whites just want to be their friends.

We will never fix this, the black community doesn't want us to.

LIES LIES LIES! How many black friends do you have and not just blacks you talk to at work? True to life, put your life on it friends.

Let's talk for real because you have to be kidding me right?!? Blacks will ALWAYS be at a disadvantage in a society where we are expected to conform to a mostly white society and white social standards. Let blacks be blacks and not be ghetto or undersireable when we do anything that is not seen as "white". White people almost NEVER have to conform or change for Black people on a regular basis and therefore on that point alone cannot understand the full underlying social forces in play.

That doesnt stop you from being a black persons friend but I will say this I bet more black people have white friends than white people have black friends and you can blame it on population if you would like or you could blame it on the fact that most white people have been so systematically taught that blacks are bad ,dumber, poorer, racially sensitive, hate/resent whites etc that they actually (whether they want to admit it or not) believe it and then also believe that they are somehow better. As for to blacks always thinking of themselves as victims it is way beyond that. That was like in slavery days and then we pulled ourselves out and then came Jim Crow and we pulled ourselves out and we still struggle. We know we can do it the question is how much harder do we have to work to get there. That makes us hard workers not victims. So black folks are no ones victims. You are the victim of believing everything you see on tv about black people.

Lastly-- I think we can both agree that most black people dont teach their kids each day that they wont be s*&^ ---- we teach our kids just like any other folks to love themselves and that they can do whatever they want

SO PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS VIDEO? A Girl Like Me It is post slavery, post civil rights movement, etc but it is still the same......maybe after watching this maybe you can partially understand why this happens and you may finally become enlightened enough to recant your prior statements.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The above post is awesome and i agree with it 100%.

Obama is still just as much a white man as he is a black man though. I wonder if that is something that the racist whites and blacks out there even recognize. Or, is the fact that they are racist mean they are too ignorant to see it anyway? Hmmmm.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Racism is ugly, no matter which way it is spewed. whether it was from a white guy wearing a white robe and burning a cross, or this guy spewing hate and disdain for the white race. You would think that fourth years after the civil rights movement and everything and we still are as petty as our parents and their parents where. What a small and close minded world we truly are. I can only hope that ignorance can be wiped away one day, but with our ingrained ways of thinking taught to us at early ages, I doubt it. Hope is lost on the masses. I like the new think I have seen with this election that if you don't vote for Obama, then you're a racist. Where has my country gone too.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I just hope EVERYONE here knows that the REAL B.P.P has taken these people to court MORE than ONCE over allot of issues...Unfortunately i don't think they have been to successful,but i know they have tried...I imagine if the KKK had a "splinter group" misrepresenting there organization as gay teddy bear rainbow alliance ,they'd have those people in court SO fast,and probably WOULD actually be listened to more fairly than the origional B.P.P men and women are, due to peoples long standing "un-ease/un-trust" of there group...BUT,if you ask me it DOES NOT take a rocket scientist to know which group is without a doubt worse!...And the "NEW" b.p.p just makes it even more evident,by being a STRAIGHT UP 1950's kkk copycat in it self...LOL

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

That doesnt stop you from being a black persons friend but I will say this I bet more black people have white friends than white people have black friends and you can blame it on population if you would like or you could blame it on the fact that most white people have been so systematically taught that blacks are bad ,dumber, poorer, racially sensitive, hate/resent whites etc that they actually (whether they want to admit it or not) believe it and then also believe that they are somehow better.

I would say thats true of some countries,like the US,but not so in places like Britain.Obviously racism exists here,but as i said earlier,we seem to have a different attitude to slavery than Americans.

I do get the feeling though that some black people are guilty of self-segregation.In areas such as TV and films you have 'all black' shows and films.Instead of integrating they do the same as the white people who do not like to use non-white actors.To me this makes them no better,because instead of saying,'look,we're bigger people than you' they're saying,'look,we're no better than you.' To me intergration has to come from both sides,thats why i oppose all Muslims schools in this country,there is seperation which leads to ignorance and isolation.

I also think that the Black Panther movement of today has brought skin colour to the fore-front whereas before that wasn't the main issue.As far as i know (and my history in this area is rusty) the original movement was against the government,not all white people.They wanted to stop police brutality and worked to bring education,food,housing,clothing,health etc to the communities that needed it most,and not just black communities.By focusing on race the Panthers of today seem to be forgetting the more important things.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This guy doesn't look like he is so mean, i bet he is friends with plenty of white people.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll

That doesnt stop you from being a black persons friend but I will say this I bet more black people have white friends than white people have black friends and you can blame it on population if you would like or you could blame it on the fact that most white people have been so systematically taught that blacks are bad ,dumber, poorer, racially sensitive, hate/resent whites etc that they actually (whether they want to admit it or not) believe it and then also believe that they are somehow better.

I would say thats true of some countries,like the US,but not so in places like Britain.Obviously racism exists here,but as i said earlier,we seem to have a different attitude to slavery than Americans.

I do get the feeling though that some black people are guilty of self-segregation.In areas such as TV and films you have 'all black' shows and films.Instead of integrating they do the same as the white people who do not like to use non-white actors.To me this makes them no better,because instead of saying,'look,we're bigger people than you' they're saying,'look,we're no better than you.' To me intergration has to come from both sides,thats why i oppose all Muslims schools in this country,there is seperation which leads to ignorance and isolation.

I also think that the Black Panther movement of today has brought skin colour to the fore-front whereas before that wasn't the main issue.As far as i know (and my history in this area is rusty) the original movement was against the government,not all white people.They wanted to stop police brutality and worked to bring education,food,housing,clothing,health etc to the communities that needed it most,and not just black communities.By focusing on race the Panthers of today seem to be forgetting the more important things.

I will give you that when slavery is not there , there is less racism.

I AM SORRY. Who owns BET? VIACOM and man, the last I checked that was owned by a bunch of old white men and some Chinese investors. As for self segregation thats funny. Lets talk quality. Most black programming is there not to entertain but to reinforce negative stereotypes to stupid young black youth and stupid whites and others who believe the devil tube's gospel.
Just like how black people watch Friends or the Office and never see any blacks and just watch for the story or even better little black children that watch Disney "Princess" movies and never see one black face (no we just get to be funny streetwise, slang talking animal voices))
Why cant you just look at it like a show for all people? Instead all you see is color. The white supremacy rears its ugly head again and you dont even know it.
You actually think that it makes Blacks look racist. HAAHAHAAHAH

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Cairowoman]

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigvig316
Racism is ugly, no matter which way it is spewed. whether it was from a white guy wearing a white robe and burning a cross, or this guy spewing hate and disdain for the white race.

Why? I mean what did Africans ever do to Europeans to be deserving of white hatred? You can understand how the two types of racism's isn't the same as one is based on actual events while the other is just a LOGICAL suspcious response?

You would think that fourth years after the civil rights movement and everything and we still are as petty as our parents and their parents where.

Forty years. Well the people who suffered under white oppression are still around today and to suggest that the effects on virtual slavery stopped effecting them forty years ago is ignorance incarnate. Emotional, mental and physical trauma all effect the person in various ways and there is a reason war veterans dont just 'get over it'. Similarly to expect the victims of oppression to 'get over' and forgive the oppressors is one thing but to expect the consequences of all those centuries of oppression to disappear or be 'fixed' in such a short span of time is utterly ludicrous and certainly not compassionate or indicative of intelligence, knowledge or really much sound reasoning.

What a small and close minded world we truly are.

Speak for yourself, please.

I can only hope that ignorance can be wiped away one day, but with our ingrained ways of thinking taught to us at early ages, I doubt it.

Why not start with yourself in all instances? Why not start fixing the world right where the world meets you?

Hope is lost on the masses.

It's the only thing that keeps the poor from setting the world on fire. Without hope there is nothing to lose and much to gain hence making such people quite dangerous.

I like the new think I have seen with this election that if you don't vote for Obama, then you're a racist. Where has my country gone too.

Don't know where people got that idea. Who would seriously believe that other than white supremacists?

Stellar

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

What you don't seem to get is that we all have to conform to people we aren't like. Thats not something special to black people. All people deal with that on a daily basis. The same goes for prejudice and name calling. We all go through it. This idea that black people somehow feel everything differently and specially is bullocks. The only difference is that most of us brush it off and do what we have to do to survive. It seems like a lot of black people want to blame it on white people and use that as a crutch.

I have news for you, thats racist.

reply to post by StellarX

Forty years. Well the people who suffered under white oppression are still around today and to suggest that the effects on virtual slavery stopped effecting them forty years ago is ignorance incarnate.

A few facts:

-African slaves were owned by whites, Indians, Mexicans, Brazilians, Arabs, and other Africans.
-It went on for a lot longer and in greater numbers in South America.
-White people fought and died in large numbers to free slaves (not the only reason, but one of them)
-America has gone to great lengths to make good for past wrongs.
-Jews were almost eradicated form the earth 60 years ago.

Given these facts, why does so much focus go to white people? You often see a sort of "alliance" between Latinos and blacks, yet they were slave owners just a s much as whites were. Why do they seem to avoid any blame? Why don't Africans blame themselves in some ways, because it was their own people who sold them? Why don't Jews get the same kind of special treatment, when they have gone through much greater atrocities just in recent history?

It just seems to me that we all have grievances and hard lives. We all have ancestors who were slaves or servants. Why fool ourselves in to believing black people experience everything differently from all other people?

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
One way to look at it. If there had not been black slavery, where would the Black people in America be living today. They would be in Africa, fighting turmoil, living amongst conflict Just about every African country is either at war, fighting over politics to the deterinment of their citizens who are suffering and starving. Black Americans be thankfull you were not left behind in Africa

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Until they do away with affirmative action,Ms Black America,the BET network and the likes ,that is a form of racism in itself,when people put themselves in a group with one specific agenda all it does is fuel the fire,leads to a non stop argument,so it seems that some love the conflict,it will always be"why can't we have a white Ms America?" if we are all equal why would we need one?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by satanUK
i say fair play to the blacks. i'm a catholic from northern ireland and i know what its like to be a second class citizen.

That's a complete crock of # and you know it!
You have as big a chip on your shoulder as those black people who blame white people for all their own ill's.
Get off your arse and stop thinking the world owes you anything.
I know literally hundreds of Northern Irish Catholics who have been no more disadvantaged than those from other run down areas like North East England.
Many of them have gone on to be very succesful or well adjusted individuals who are free from such bigotry and ignorance.

Oh, and by the way, whilst I am English, and exceptionally proud of it, I am a Catholic whose grandparents all came from Ireland.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Cairowoman

Why cant you just look at it like a show for all people? Instead all you see is color. The white supremacy rears its ugly head again and you dont even know it.

First,don't ever call me a white supremacist,either directly or indirectly.

Second,this is the point i was trying to make.TV and films should be so intergrated that race ceases to become an issue.

Third,if a TV show uses only white actors or only black actors they are both guilty of racism,even those that don't show negative black stereotypes.

Marcus Calpurnius

Given these facts, why does so much focus go to white people? You often see a sort of "alliance" between Latinos and blacks, yet they were slave owners just a s much as whites were. Why do they seem to avoid any blame? Why don't Africans blame themselves in some ways, because it was their own people who sold them? Why don't Jews get the same kind of special treatment, when they have gone through much greater atrocities just in recent history?

Lets not forget the native population of the US,thats one genocide many people forget about,especially by those who fight for the end of racism.Which is ironic.I've never seen a black or latino person fighting for Native Americans as well as themselves.

Many blacks don't want to accept the fact that it was their own people that sold their ancestors into slavery,even when faced with the evidence.The painful truth is that the African slave trade started as a business,the conquest of parts of the African continent only started after the slave trade was abolished and the greedy men in power needed to make money by different means.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The Panthers were a joke in the 60's and are a bigger joke today!!!!!!!!

THE PANTHERS WHINING LIKE TODDLERS SINCE 1967!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius
What you don't seem to get is that we all have to conform to people we aren't like.

No we do not especially not when we have economic power.Minorities everywhere face real social and economic problems due to various intervention strategies by those who hold power in the region. The fact that much of that continues in the US and elsewhere does not make African Americans 'special' in the sense that they are more oppressed than those of other countries ( they aren't in many important ways) but it certainly can't lead to the conclusion that African Americans did not and do not have legitimate reasons to be angry with or suspicious of their former oppressors.

Thats not something special to black people. All people deal with that on a daily basis.

So your a victim too and you just 'handling' it better than those pathetic African Americans? Why are racists of the white variety so persistently arrogant in that they have to carry this white man's burden? Where did white people get this massive chip on their shoulder? Who ever oppressed western Europeans but other western Europeans?

The same goes for prejudice and name calling. We all go through it.

But very rarely based on just the color of our skin. I mean sure if your very tall, fat, wear glasses or otherwise stand out you can have a hard childhood but how many of those in power in a given region are ever oppressed simply because of the race they were born too?

This idea that black people somehow feel everything differently and specially is bullocks.

Well since their human just like the rest of us they experience insult and general disdain aimed at them in the way we would have experienced it had we been actual victims. Since few of us are minorities in the classical sense we don't know how it feels and shouldn't pretend to.

The only difference is that most of us brush it off and do what we have to do to survive. It seems like a lot of black people want to blame it on white people and use that as a crutch.

I have news for you, thats racist.

Sure some black people succumb to the oppressors tactics by falling into a cycle of poverty and violence but how does that prove that they are lesser people for somehow failing to overcome the racism and economic predation practiced against them? Why do certain segments of the western European population ( or American population ) live in trailer parks/poverty and can't seem to 'work' themselves out of their problems?

Isn't saying the black people, who are subjected to so much police violence and economic predation practiced by the white majority in the US, are 'racist' much like arguing that the deer should trust that the wolves aren't hungry today? Why should a deer with instinct ( historic memory if you will) ignore all experiences and the past and not wonder or worry?

Frankly if your a African American or black South African you have every damn reason in the world to be suspicious and cautious when it comes to dealing with those who were and still are exploiting you in every way they can think of.

A few facts:

So you say but i will reserve judgement...

-African slaves were owned by whites, Indians, Mexicans, Brazilians, Arabs, and other Africans.

And in some Arab and African states slavery is alive and well with Africans owning Africans. Do you realise that i am talking about the historical context and reasoning as to why African Americans can be understandably skeptical in their views about the basic goodness of those who not so long ago still hung them from trees? We are obviously not talking about ALL African-Americans and ALL whites but to argue that African Americans don't have more historic reason to think less of whites is in my opinion simply wrong.

-It went on for a lot longer and in greater numbers in South America.

So the former slaves and segregated people there should be even angrier than African-Americans? Do you wish to argue that there is almost always things to be thankful for and people who are far worse off than yourself? If you are don't expect me to argue as that' a fact that hardly changes the fact that the former owning and ruling classes still have much to stand in for. At such times someone such as myself wish there was a just god that could distribute punishment where it clearly belongs.

-White people fought and died in large numbers to free slaves (not the only reason, but one of them)

The vast majority of those Northerners who fought fought because they could not afford to buy themselves out of being conscripted. You can look up that history quite easily so while some in the North were clearly motivated by altruism and or a sense of guilt of what Southerners where doing there isn't much in the way of historic proof that suggest that slavery were the root cause of that war. It was just another imperialist war visited by regular imperialist on slave owning imperialist.

-America has gone to great lengths to make good for past wrongs.

When? Where?

-Jews were almost eradicated form the earth 60 years ago.

Not even close but like the White man's burden the Jew's burden seems to allow both 'groups' to visit terrible atrocities on others. It's just odd how the oppressors always seem to find a way of painting themselves as the victims of those they have or are busy mass murdering.

Given these facts, why does so much focus go to white people?

You mean other than the fact that white people rule the world and fair minded people everywhere noticed how white people did not accomplish this by being generally virtuous or considerate of the lives of anyone who opposed them? Sure others have tried and were very brutal in their own imperial ambitions but currently we are dealing with the current owners and their very real and continuing crimes.

You often see a sort of "alliance" between Latinos and blacks, yet they were slave owners just a s much as whites were.

Well you see alliances between the oppressed in most countries? Why does the fact that Spaniards who conquered Spain have to do with their Mexican descendants who are today struggling against white oppression/racism in the US? I mean surely you understand that people are mostly just like you in not being able to understand history for what it is and for how much irony it exposes? Do you think Mexicans of Spanish descent who had to leave Mexico due to conditions of overwhelming poverty are going to care much for the fact that they are suffering in much the same was as the original North Americans did when Europeans arrived? I don't think so and it's not the type of perspective most current victims appreciate....

Why do they seem to avoid any blame?

In fact Human beings naturally internalize what goes wrong with their lives and tend towards introspection to best adapt themselves. If people have a problem doing this it's because they have been convinced or have found it beneficial ( state protection of their flawed thinking ) to simply blame 'others' thus externalizing their problems growing unhappier and unhappier in failing to resolve anything. Why do you think Americans are so deeply angry and their government can get away with these wars of naked aggression?

Why don't Africans blame themselves in some ways, because it was their own people who sold them?

Africa was tribal at the time and without slave traders there would not have existed slave raids and tribes who militarized and organized exclusively for the purpose of exploiting the opportunity as offered by European countries. Do you think Europeans/Arabs were incapable of staging their own slave raids? Isn't the question rather if they paid a 'fair' price to the black slave raiders or if they just exploited them too?

Why don't Jews get the same kind of special treatment, when they have gone through much greater atrocities just in recent history?

Because no one has to be a Jew; it's a religion? How do you tell a European Jewish person from other European people when there is absolutely no Semitic descent? I mean why do you wish to compare apple's and oranges?

It just seems to me that we all have grievances and hard lives.

No we don't! To compare the struggles of poor Americans with the struggles of poor Africans or Indians ( in Africa and India respectively ) is to make a mockery of the suffering of those who are actually experiencing it. Sure a person with a mansion and a fortune can be unhappier than someone who lives in a mud hut, who barely has enough food, but for which one would you have more respect and or understanding? Why respect or show understanding to white supremacist when they have almost everything going for them?

We all have ancestors who were slaves or servants.

No we don't. Why say such a preposterous thing? How on Earth are you going to prove that one?

Why fool ourselves in to believing black people experience everything differently from all other people?

Because frankly i have some humanity and have read enough books not to make a complete ass of myself online by suggesting that those who currently experience oppression cares or knows to compare their experiences to the slaves or people of other times? Why saddle people who mostly lack comparable educations to yourself with the type of discerning logic you can't seem to apply to arrive at a compassionate conclusion?

Stellar

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

Who ever oppressed western Europeans but other western Europeans?

The Mongolian Empire in Eastern Europe.The Umayyad Arab Empire in Spain and Portugal.The Ottoman Empire in Eastern Europe.

Since few of us are minorities in the classical sense we don't know how it feels and shouldn't pretend to.

True.
But its wrong for disdain to be shown at those who try to understand it.

Frankly if your a African American or black South African you have every damn reason in the world to be suspicious and cautious when it comes to dealing with those who were and still are exploiting you in every way they can think of.

Well,they expect the worst,and more often than not,they are not disappointed.(which is a sad thing indeed)It is a natural way to be for some people and a good survival technique,and not just those of a different skin colour.But for those whites who are not racist,non-whites have to meet us half way and not treat us as the 'enemy.'

So you say but i will reserve judgement...

The first 3 of Marcus' facts are right.And they often get overlooked.

The vast majority of those Northerners who fought fought because they could not afford to buy themselves out of being conscripted.

Thats true.
But don't forget that the abolition of the slave movement began with white people and there were plenty of white people who were attacked or killed in the name of abolition,and not just in America.

Africa was tribal at the time and without slave traders there would not have existed slave raids and tribes who militarized and organized exclusively for the purpose of exploiting the opportunity as offered by European countries. Do you think Europeans/Arabs were incapable of staging their own slave raids? Isn't the question rather if they paid a 'fair' price to the black slave raiders or if they just exploited them too?

The slave trade existed across the African continent long before the Atlantic slave trade began.The Songhay Empire in western Africa had a regular trade with the Arabs in the 15th & 16th centuries,as did other empires and tribes from northern and east Africa.The Portugese were the first Europeans to show interest in the slave trade,and they bought them off the Africans.Slaves were usually criminals or people captured from war.Of course when business boomed raiding parties were sent into the continents interior,a method also done for the eastern slave trade centuries before.

Because no one has to be a Jew; it's a religion?

If you are born of a Jewish woman you are classed as Jewish whether you practice the faith or not.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

The man isn't thinking logically. His formulation is based on uncomprehending rage. The rage and frustration are understandable, but ultimately self-defeating. Dr. King's non-violent integrationist formulation might not have been the most palatable solution for most US blacks, but it was the best available, even though it took time, patience and a lot of forbearance. The best "final solution" of the black racial question in the US is assimilation. History will probably show that Dr. King was one of the 2 greatest Americans of the 20th Century, along with FDR.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
These types are retards. I've seen them on youtube.

Their just your average religious radical motivated by race.

And what of the Irish to the English?
The Germans to the italians?
The Greeks to the Italians?
The Greeks to the Persians?
The Irish to the Italians?
The Iberian Spanish to the Italians?
The Arabs to the British?
The Vietnamese to the French?
The Arabs to the Africans?
etc etc

It has to stop that blacks are some woe-is-me slave race trying to work through a glass ceiling. You are just one of many people who have been enslaved. Blacks are just the most recent of a LOOOONG list of peoples who have been enslaved by other peoples.

Why do you get royalties and every other ex-slave not?

The point is that the theory that ex slaves descendants deserve reparations generations later is flawed.

Also, if you may not know, only 10% of America is anglo, those who had slaves. All the other whites are groups that came over after 1860 and from other places at that.

Again, specifically targeting whites as someone to blame is flawed, as n ot every white owned slaves. Also, you shouldn't be punished for your ancestors actions. Where is it written that I must pay for my Grandfather's crimes? This is flawed, and again, shows your ignorance.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Gorman91]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join