It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Panthers' war on whites

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Surely if Obama win, one thing will certainly be changed forever.

Black supremacists like the Nation of Islam, Shabazz et al would have to shut the hell up about black men being "disadvantaged".

Why? I mean explain the logic that allows you to arrive that the conclusion that one one black making into office means inner cities will automatically cease to exists and minorities treated fairly in the 'justice' system? How does one African American who defends old white wealth 'prove' anything related to 'equality'?>

If a black man can be elected president then surely there is no intrinsic bias against blacks, and their successes or failures as people of a certain race will stand apart from any excuses utilizing their race as a factor.

Like the majority of Americans wanted or elected the typically white old men who so rarely represented anything like their interest? What is the difference between a black non-representative candidate and the typical white one other than the fact that people such as yourself are led to believe that change is actually about to take place?

Why don't you just go take a look at the employment and general renumeration, life expectancy and live birth rates, average incomes and similar indexes to see if things are really equal? I mean it's either that African Americans don't have equal opportunity or that they have some kind of racial/genetic 'problem' that turns them into generally instant losers in the US economy?

So which is it?

In short, all talk of reparations must go away if Obama is elected, because it shows that the playing field is entirely level.

Provided that you your senate record proves that you support nothing other than entrenched power? I mean what is different between Obama and Al Gore/bore and John Kerry other than the fact that one of the three isn't white? Where did any of these guys prove that they have the interest of Americans at heart when it came to making and supporting actual change not in favor of entrenched power? If Obama wins doesn't that just mean that despite the fact that Americans are still quite deeply racist they would rather give a black man a chance ( hoping that black people are really different and this specific one might do something different than the white guys who have so far ruined the country) than yet again voting for the same old people doing the same old thing?

If Obama wins ( and polls sure seem to favor him) wins is that not in itself a massive condemnation of 'business as usual'? African Americans , and possibly all Americans who expected positive change, would in a way be lucky if Obama went the way of Kennedy thus mostly avoiding the heartbreak that will follow when even this desperate vote for positive change fails to result in any. It's not like that's what i want or support but the death of Kennedy led to a decade of chaos in America as the public face of 'change' got smashed to bits for all to see. Maybe the GOP/PTB decided that it was high time that Americans got a second dose of this treatment?

Either way i can't see that anything good will come of this.

If the son of a black man can become president, then any man in America can do so regardless of his background.

And if you believe that you will believe just about anything. There are few countries in the industrialized west where there is less class mobility than in the US; much less than in Europe.

Stellar

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I dont get where all this "Obama is a black man" stuff is coming from. He is half white!!!! So if he does something bad are the whites gonna blame the black side of him? Or will the blacks blame the white side of him? He is not white or black he's a fraking mulatto. Get it right folks.

Even if elected he still isnt the first African-American president to be elected, only the first president to have African American as PART of his heritage. He also has Eurpoean ancestry as well but for some reason the media and a lot Americans out there forget that part.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by princeofpeace]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I should add that the Panthers were a SELF DEFENSE ORGANIZATION who would defend their rights with arms. The fact that two dozen panthers were killed by police, state agents or in state conspiracies while not a single police officer or law enforcement officer were killed should speak volumes about just how 'violent' the panthers were.

So if anyone point more fingers to these radical 'new panthers' they would have do a whole lot more than talk or say 'hurtful' things before they live up the the MSM illusion of them. Basically this is a a exceedingly dumb thread filled with a great deal of racist, ignorant rhetoric only saved by the fact that we have a few intelligent informed posters that contributed a little bit of sanity on each page.

Stellar

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

Your post was the only thing worth reading in this really stupid thread....thanks for pointing out the ugly secret of "race" ....its a bogus concept invented to divide and conquer...but will the sheeple listen? Prolly not.....sigh

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I dont get where all this "Obama is a black man" stuff is coming from. He is half white!!!! So if he does something bad are the whites gonna blame the black side of him? Or will the blacks blame the white side of him? He is not white or black he's a fraking mulatto. Get it right folks.

Anyone with "one drop" of black blood in them is considered black, it's been that way since the Jim Crow laws.

It's because black genes are dominant. Once you have black genes, your descendants will forever have black features. White genes (such as blue eyes, blonde hair, pale skin, etc) are recessive and once they are dominated by black genes, it's impossible for anyone in your lineage to ever have them again (aside from the rare freak mutation, which is not something you should count on).

Anyone remember this stamp?

Does he look white or black? Looks white to me, but even the federal government (US Post Office) still considers him Black. He had a black ancestor somewhere, "one drop" of black blood. He considered himself black and fought for civil rights.

This is mainly the reason that "mulattos" almost always identify with black culture, and blacks usually accept them as a "brotha". Mulattos never consider themselves white, even if they are more white than black. Just as a real-world example, I will use "Terrel", a mulatto guy who was my boss at the last job I had. He was more white than black, but he still called all the black guys at work his "niggas" and he seemed to love gangsta rap. The blacks accepted him as one of their own. They would never accept a white person like me though.

Look at Obama. When he's referring to his black grandma, he calls her "grandma". When he refers to his white grandma, he calls her his "white grandma". He identifies with black culture, not white culture even though he's 50% black and 50% white. It's because the black genes are dominant. White genes are fragile and can easily be stamped out. This is why pro-white groups of the early times were so much against race-mixing, because the white race can so easily be exterminated (much like early hominids such as the neanderthals) if they aren't careful who they reproduce with. But since black genes are dominant, they can reproduce with anyone, white or black or asian, and all their descendants will still be black.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

This article originated from the Philadelphia Daily News. Can any ATS members from Philly comment as to how significant this article is in relation to your community?

I really dont know what to make of this guy. He considers himself a black hebrew and claims that African-Americans are God's true chosen people.

www.philly.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

My school (Ohio State) invited these guys to speak at their "African Heritage Festival". My girlfriend and I were the only white people there to hear them speak and I guess they also noticed this. At one point the main speaker points me out and asks me to come up to the stage. When I get there he extends his arm and asks to shake my hand. When I shook his hand his says, " You see? I can shake his hand now, but when the time comes I will spill his blood!". The huge crowd erupted in cheers and applause. It was an eye opening experience to say the least.

I couldn't beleive my ears. When I complained to the school about inviting these people I was given the run around and told, "We didn't invite them". Yet, they had time on the main stage in the center of campus?

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Ahhhm..It was Arabs who started the African Slave trade:

blackeducator.blogspot.com...

Zindo

A lot of people don't know that African slavery went on in much greater numbers and for a longer period of time in South America.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cairowoman

NOW if Obama wins, there are so many "regular" (internally racist) white people that could have a problem and they could cause unrest.

And there you have it, straight from the mind of a black person.

"Regular" white people are still racists, you just can't tell.

This is a sickness we are dealing with, a form of collective insanity but only for one race, on one issue.

Whenever you hear black people discuss the issue of race, you understand just how deep the rabbit hole really goes.

I think they have become so comfortable with their victim status that they will never believe that millions of whites just want to be their friends.

We will never fix this, the black community doesn't want us to.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Exactly! I'm always saying that the PC movement and the media instill the same kind of fear of white people, that racist whites created of black people. Its so maddening to watch sometimes, when people think their being diverse and worldly, but their really just being racist.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalExplanation

Anyone with "one drop" of black blood in them is considered black, it's been that way since the Jim Crow laws.

This one drop rule was nothing more than a tactic used in the American south to strengthen segregation and to allow the disfranchisement of most blacks and many poor white people. in the 1960s the U.S. Supreme Court declared the one-drop rule unconstitutional.Also,outside of the US this 'rule' isn't used.

Once you have black genes, your descendants will forever have black features. White genes (such as blue eyes, blonde hair, pale skin, etc) are recessive and once they are dominated by black genes, it's impossible for anyone in your lineage to ever have them again (aside from the rare freak mutation, which is not something you should count on).

It isn't impossible at all.Some white British people have black ancestors from the West Indies.Some mixed race couples can have one white child and one black.And more often than not the white child does not have black features.

You may also be interested in this;All blue-eyed people can be traced back to one ancestor who lived 10,000 years ago near the Black Sea.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Marcus Calpurnius

A lot of people don't know that African slavery went on in much greater numbers and for a longer period of time in South America.

True.
And many also don't know of the East Slave Trade that existed long before the Atlantic Slave Trade.Subsequent Muslim empires traded in African slaves that were sold throughout the middle east and the far east.

Retseh

I think they have become so comfortable with their victim status that they will never believe that millions of whites just want to be their friends.

I believe that too.Good observation

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Same here, I've always considered all people my brothers and sisters. In most cases I find other people of all cultures agree, but there are some bad people among them. In America, we need to get away from this idea that only white people are racist and realize that human beings are flawed in general. It has nothing to do with what color your skin is. Most of us just want to be friends.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Thanks for filling everyone in on the whole One Ancestor by the Black Sea thing

Now Obamas going to build a Time machine with that extra tax he makes me pay.

Dang it

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Can't even order black coffee anymore? LOL - Hell with that. I had a good friend of mine, she was an african american tell me that the word "Monkey" was offensive.

One word: CONTEXT.

I'm not going to stop calling something by it's proper name because it "might" offend people. Grow the hell up.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

Any rebellion against a legitimate government of the United States of America - Obama or McCain will be crushed.

Better find yourself somewhere safe to stay. Any extremist group who starts a fight w/in the US will have to face the law enforcement community and/or the US Military, and believe me, KKK and Panthers -- My "boys" have bigger "pieces" to play with.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
It isn't impossible at all.Some white British people have black ancestors from the West Indies.
Then they don't have white features, like blue eyes and blonde hair. They might look white, but they have brown eyes and probably dark hair.

but Some mixed race couples can have one white child and one black.And more often than not the white child does not have black features.

You quoted me saying this, but seemed to overlook it.:

Originally posted by LogicalExplanation
(aside from the rare freak mutation, which is not something you should count on).

You may also be interested in this;All blue-eyed people can be traced back to one ancestor who lived 10,000 years ago near the Black Sea.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

If that's true, then it's all more the reason why white people should be careful about reproducing with races that have dominant genes. Blue eyes are beautiful, I don't care who you are, most people agree. They are a recessive trait and very fragile. If we aren't careful, blue eyes can easily become a thing of the past, to never resurface ever again.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

A star for you. Very nicely put.

Not a one liner....

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Marcus Calpurnius

Same here, I've always considered all people my brothers and sisters. In most cases I find other people of all cultures agree, but there are some bad people among them. In America, we need to get away from this idea that only white people are racist and realize that human beings are flawed in general. It has nothing to do with what color your skin is. Most of us just want to be friends.

I think the US is different than most western countries because up until fairly recent history most black people in the country were slaves and then 2nd class citizens.And lets not forget the hardships also faced by the Native Americans.

Although Britain played a prominent role in the Atlantic slave trade,the last form of enforced servitude had disappeared by the beginning of the 17th century and therefore it hasn't had the same effect here as it has in the US.

mopusvindictus

You're welcome.

mf_luder

Can't even order black coffee anymore?

Seriously?? Thats just wrong in so many ways.
Being told that saying black board and singing 'baa baa black sheep' is insane,now we can add that to the list.Maybe us caucasians should say that we find the new term 'white board' offensive as well as 'white coffee.'
No doubt we'd be laughed outta the room.

LogicalExplanation

Then they don't have white features, like blue eyes and blonde hair. They might look white, but they have brown eyes and probably dark hair.

Some do.
And brown eyes and dark hair are not just from black ancestors.There are tribes in the world untouched by man and they have these colourings.As do Native Americans who,according to current knowledge came over from Russia and parts of Europe.

Eye colour is a polygenic trait and is determined by the amount and type of pigments in the eye's iris.Polygenic inheritance refers to inheritance of a phenotypic characteristic that is attributable to 2 or more genes and their interaction with the environment.Unlike monogenic traits,polygenic traits do not follow patterns of qualitative traits.(Mendelian inheritance)

They are a recessive trait and very fragile. If we aren't careful, blue eyes can easily become a thing of the past, to never resurface ever again.

Blue eyes may be recessive,(because they contain low amounts of melanin within the iris stroma) but they've been around for over 10,000yrs,so i don't think they'll be going anywhere soon.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Apologies to solarstorm for goin off topic.

one liners suck

[edit on 1-11-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, if nothing else, i think its been established that Obama is NOT Afrcican American. Therefore he will not be the first elceted African American president. He will MOST DEFINTELY be the darker skinned of anyone before him but that in itself does not make him African American.

Why are Americans so dumb? They dont even see this simple fact. Look at the news and the shows and the magazines...its a white man running against a black man LOL. No it isnt isnt!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this thread. My husband had refused to consider voting against Obama until he read this thread. Now he is convinced.

He doesn't ever want a world where he can't vote against someone who isn't ready to be president no matter the color of their skin.

Don't dare call people who aren't racist racists... it will bite you!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join