It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Panthers' war on whites

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This man is a real piece of work. He should look into a mirror to glimpse his enemy.

Just because the average white male doesn't run around the 'hood with a hand gun shooting those he has issues with or talking trash doesn't mean he isn't quite capable of stand up for his family no matter who is the aggressor.

Why doesn't this man understand that the average person is in the same spot as himself being a slave to the government or the economic system. Who knows.

Maybe he is in a hurry to make the terrorist list. Self promotion can work.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Nov 4th
Have your gun's locked and loaded.
To protect yourself and your family.

Do not go outside for anything....
Go to the store the 3rd..

All heck is about to break loose folk's.

L.A riots x 500 is what's brewing

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Surely if Obama win, one thing will certainly be changed forever.

Black supremacists like the Nation of Islam, Shabazz et al would have to shut the hell up about black men being "disadvantaged".

If a black man can be elected president then surely there is no intrinsic bias against blacks, and their successes or failures as people of a certain race will stand apart from any excuses utilizing their race as a factor.

In short, all talk of reparations must go away if Obama is elected, because it shows that the playing field is entirely level. If the son of a black man can become president, then any man in America can do so regardless of his background.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
All I can say is if they start anything with me they will look like a piece of swiss cheese,we have had riots out here before and in the Inland Empire they are not as congenial as the ones in LA,I'm ready to rock and roll

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Then so too goes affirmative action.

Correct me if I am wrong, but if having a black president is a sign of complete and total equality, then theoretically there would no longer be a need for AA or any other race based leveling initiatives.

Fair is fair. Cant have it both ways.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Maybe just maybe his rhetoric is one of the stepping stones for the next major government guided disaster to hit you guys n gals over the pond.

Curfews imposed, military on the streets and emergency presidential powers ................. just a thought.

Oh and Zindo give me your address and I will send you a Queens pound to help you be getting along

Wolfie

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Why is so hard for many to get used to have a Black man for president?.

I don't get it, we all human, we all bleed red.

Only in the nation that call itself a leader of human rights and equality something like this can happen.

Because our nation the great America is nothing but a big joke and the rest of the world knows it before we do

[edit on 30-10-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is what happens when you allow African Americans to constantly bathe themselves in the misdeeds of the past.

You create a black society that is so resentful and sensitive towards any issue of race, that it transcends any type of sanity and easily morphs into hatred.

This individual wants to kill white people, if you threw him in jail for 20 years you would set a precedent that the black community would take notice of.

Allowing him to preach murder is just wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Simply an ignorant racist and yes this is a one liner!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
...and still it continues.

I really, really, REALLY wish that people would wake up and see that the media is painting us all into a corner. You know, the one thing all articles like this have in common is they keep that racial dividing line brightly lit in everyone's mind. It ensures that people will be receptive to the headline of "Racism still alive in America, Obama loses election!" and "Polls show racism still a part of the US following Barack defeat by McCain."

I DO NOT want Obama as president, but it has nothing to do with his race. It's the policies, stupid! It's the fact that I do not trust him. It's the fact that I believe there are too many issues swirling around about his nation of birth, his religious beliefs, and he's essentially insulted me and my family with his "holding onto God & guns" bullcrap.

But then we have the media giving asshats like Shabazz a soapbox from which to build the foundation of the belief that "anybody who doesn't vote for Obama is obviously a racist SOB."

I will also say this (which I'm sure somebody will take offense to, if you're that somebody, too bad learn to deal with it because it's true.) There will never be an actual "race war" in the United States. If Shabazz and his ilk somehow managed to organize a movement to create one, it would colapse fairly quickly. I see a handfull of reasons for this.

1. There are many, many honest, hard working black people in this country who are sick of miscreants like Shabazz acting like animals in public and/or flapping their gums incessantly about "whitey." I think the people calling for this type of war would be surprised at how strong the rebuke would be from those black Americans.

2. The bad seeds in the urban black community have demonstrated time and time again that they can't get along with each other in a neighborhood setting... yet Shabazz believes they'd be able to stay organized and avoid infighting in a national war movement? PLEASE. These street gangs kill each other over crap like whether their 'hood' is North or South of a particular intersection, what color of bandana they have on their head, and which hand sign they throw up when greeted on the street.

3. Many of the people they would be fighting against are trained fighters, not local gang bangers. You look at MS13, the Aryan Brotherhood, or the Mexican Mafia. Many of these guys are either paramillitary from Mexico & South America or have served in the US military. Not an even matchup in any sense of the word.

So yeah, while it bugs me to no end that the media gives this idiot a voice, his words do not concern me.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This guy is well known for his views,so why hasn't he been arrested for inciting racial hatred yet??

I'm guessing its because he's targeting white people,which seems to be the only acceptable form of racism in the world.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
This guy is well known for his views,so why hasn't he been arrested for inciting racial hatred yet??

I'm guessing its because he's targeting white people,which seems to be the only acceptable form of racism in the world.

A very valid point well put my friend.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalview

Originally posted by jakyll

A very valid point well put my friend.

I concur, as a born in England white man I soon expect that my intake of oxygen will be deemed racist pretty soon.

Wolfie

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Good point, obviously hate crimes dont apply to those preaching hate? What?

Funny thing about this guy is he hates the country that allows him to express his opinion this openly. Imagine all of the things he would want to say but couldnt if he were in Iran?

A race war? For what, Philly? Does he honestly believe that his band of not so merry men could kill off an entire race of people? Hitler was organized and had legions of people and he couldnt (thank God) and this nut thinks he can? Some people simply ruin the gene pool for the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
i say fair play to the blacks. i'm a catholic from northern ireland and i know what its like to be a second class citizen.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by satanUK
i say fair play to the blacks. i'm a catholic from northern ireland and i know what its like to be a second class citizen.

Fair play ? You call the desire to eliminate an entire race fair play ?

People never fail to simultaneously amaze and disgust me.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
hate breeds hate, i didnt mean fair play as in wiping out the white race.

i meant it as in good for them standing up for themselves

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This kind of racism makes me sick.
Most African Americans I speak to tell me they would like to take out evil people like this.
Because it does nothing for them and its not what the majority believe in.
Just as I would like to take out white supremacist groups because the evil they preach is nothing I or any other white people I know believe in.
All these groups are just not needed on the earth.
Preaching there hatred.
In someway its the prison system that creates it.
Reform the prison system and maybe, just maybe, you will not breed as much of this racial hatred.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think Obama should and will win, do I think African Americans will give up on the woes is me... no They will just say Obama does not represent "us" he is not really black etc etc, excuse after excuse.

He should as other posters have said be an example that all things are possible, that there is no real race division, we are Americans. Period.

The only ignorance is those that wish to be ignorant.

The only racism is those that want to be racist.

The only failure is those that desire only to fail.

This is not America, this is not who we are. We are proud, we should stand together. We should be Americans.

Not black men, not mexi Americans, not white people, not south pacific or Euroasians.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If they did start a race war in the U.S. it would probably erase every single thing we worked for during the civil rights movement which is something I wouldn't want to see.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join