It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Panthers' war on whites

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PGTWEED
reply to post by Cairowoman

You missed the 'In Living Colour' episode where Homey the Clown was on a mission to Bop The Man. The actor portraying 'The Man' was white. Now if race doesn't have anything to do with the identity of 'the Man? Why have a white actor be 'The Man'?

Thats called comedy you encephalitic troglodyte ... maybe with a dash of irony , thats what the wayans brothers do , that's their thing. I didn't see any complaints about "Homey" the clown being black. The sooner you small minds put the race issue away and start seeing Humans (Sans Troglodytes) life will be easier and maybe then you can start working on the injustices done to "MAN" and see the big picture.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

No cracks.

NO time for links- if you are truly interested you will study and research on your own.

But just to get your started.

white scholarships at black schools

CNN

White Guys Guide to College Scholarships

research the slave codes wiki

Im sorry if it is hard to follow but I am having issues with learning how to quote. I am not well versed in HTML and apparently according to blueorder English either.

No making fun unless there is a futile attempt to accost me.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Racism is a generality way of thinking which is flawed. If that dude claims he and his fellow black jews are the chosen of God, well that would give a person the feeling that anything he or she does is Godly, when in the case of killing or violent or manipulative oppression it is not. Its not right for whites, blacks, chinese or arabs. But they do it anyway without guilt, because they believe a God justifies there mental illness.

God never called on man to emulate Gods commands to other humans, he called on us to gain experience, learn from mistakes, live a humble and silent life in servatude of what? ??

Love. love each other. Whether there a God or not Love brings us the ultimate pleasure.

I have black friends and co workers. Are they all going to go crazy and start hurting there friends or family? I doubt it.

I think what this is - is an attempt by far left thinkers to further destabalise america. Remember the southpark where Cartmans advertising a race war, over stans dad saying the N word..which means ignorant by the way, I learned that in 9th grade from an African American in english class.

This kind of propaghanda is meant to create a sense of fear, to make you shop more. It may be true, I believe there are extremist lefty and righty groups who are destined to continualy look like a social hermit..

Why normal people should let them intrude into reality..well fear nad chaos can change alot of people emotional states quickly unfortunately

[edit on 4-11-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Yep. Learned to talk there also (there until I was 6) ............I am sorry if you need/want Shakespearean/Blue Book grammar on a freaking CT blog.

Must be because I am black that I am inferior and worthless sitting here looking at my fake degrees alone watching BET using Afro Sheen to get my nappy hair right before I leave my imaginary mansion to go vote for Barack Obama. Or maybe it was all the welfare my family got. Maybe it was my inferior education at an 95% white public school. Yeah that's it.

OR I am just so smart, that my brain works faster than I can type.

OR MAYBE I SHOULDNT BE SO SARCASTIC BEFORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU START TO THINK YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT ME AND WHAT I AM ABOUT. AND START TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY THAT MOST BLACK PEOPLE ARE BITTER AHOLES THAT HATE WHITEY.

Either way. In the end, all this talk is ancillary (theres a big word for ya)-- the lesson is in that races do not exist.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I see where this forum is going & I want no parts of it. Once again on ats or on any forum for that matter , once "race" is brought up everyone gets all emotional and it starts turning into a namecalling (ok that was my fault)
mudslinging match. I don't see anything constructive going on here and everyone seems set in their ways and want to see themselves as a color rather than a person. It's sad if you need to define yourself by color or thats how you see the world. Obama is black , no he's white, no he's half black and not really all black , he's not black enough , he's a white guy , He's too radical , oh wait he's mulatto..... Honestly WHO THE **** CARES! If we are to continue this lets have some discussions based on facts and try to deny ignorance (The ATS way!) Rather than emotions and heresy. Does anyone even remember what the OP was talking about?.... Try to stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Oh and try not to feed the trolls ok people
obligatory 2nd line

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cairowoman
Yep. Learned to talk there also (there until I was 6) ............I am sorry if you need/want Shakespearean/Blue Book grammar on a freaking CT blog.

You need to settle down, your sentence structure was wild, nothing to do with Shakespeare, it was GENUINELY hard to tell what you were trying to say- then, when you say you are a doctor, it makes it all even more bizzarre

Must be because I am black that I am inferior and worthless sitting here looking at my fake degrees alone watching BET using Afro Sheen to get my nappy hair right before I leave my imaginary mansion to go vote for Barack Obama. Or maybe it was all the welfare my family got. Maybe it was my inferior education at an 95% white public school. Yeah that's it.

I laughed at some of that
, but I already clarified why there might be doubt

OR I am just so smart, that my brain works faster than I can type.

heh

OR MAYBE I SHOULDNT BE SO SARCASTIC BEFORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU START TO THINK YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT ME AND WHAT I AM ABOUT. AND START TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY THAT MOST BLACK PEOPLE ARE BITTER AHOLES THAT HATE WHITEY.

I treat people as individuals, and if you give that impression I will state it, not make blanket comments about most black people

Either way. In the end, all this talk is ancillary (theres a big word for ya)-- the lesson is in that races do not exist.

far too wide a debate to be settled with yes or no- suffice to say that even if races exist, it doesnt bother me, nor do I despise/look down on etc someone if they are of different race- I just defend myself against those attacking me because I have light skin

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

I agree. We will all see soon what unfolds. I am thinking of leaving (if I there is no restrictions) at the first signs of unrest.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

Your scholarship links gave info as to the apparent discrimination lawsuit filed by the state requiring equal opportunity for whites. The other scholarship was for academics. Race apparently was not a factor.

As for your link to the slave code, perhaps you should research the american genocide of the Native American, to get another view as to the oppression of others before you speak of yours.

As I recall it was the white man that fought a war for your freedom. It was a white man that fought his own brother for your freedom. It was a white nation nearly destroyed for your freedom. It was a white congress that gave you your freedom. It was a white government that gave you a right to vote. It was a white president that pushed for equality. Why do you hate the white man so? I too wish that some things had never happened, but if your people had not been brought over look where you might be now. Is the African continent a desirable place to live and raise a family?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantpawn

As I recall it was the white man that fought a war for your freedom. It was a white man that fought his own brother for your freedom. It was a white nation nearly destroyed for your freedom. It was a white congress that gave you your freedom. It was a white government that gave you a right to vote. It was a white president that pushed for equality. Why do you hate the white man so? I too wish that some things had never happened, but if your people had not been brought over look where you might be now. Is the African continent a desirable place to live and raise a family?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

great summary

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Noone was attacking you personally just your flawed ideals and because you didnt read anything I posted prior yet you assumed I was just mad the white man. That made me angry. If you do not want to understand why things are the way that they are then do not comment. But if you ask you will get an answer-- it just may not be one you like/understand. Research and read more about black people to understand the issues that are faced real and/or imagined so that we can all get along. Everyone has issues. We should learn what they are so that we can all be more tolerant and banish stereotypes. That is the point of a majority of my comments.

Also, none of my comments were meant to say who had it the hardest. We have all has various levels of oppression from TPTB.

Also I forgot to say that if you havent figured it out us-- Drs are here to make you sick and not well with our drugs and surgery. Yes I have been faced with this self-actualization for about 4 months now and want desperately to switch careers but I need to first protect me and my family as much as I can financially so we will not be willing victims of TPTB.I have become extremely conservative to my approach to medicine so that I wont take too many of my human family down in the process.

Again--I was having issues with quoting so it may have been hard to follow ALSO NO TIME FOR COMMAS SEMI COLONS. ETC. I also know that ALL CAPS are harder to read in a paragraph form than sentence case. I am also blogging on several other sites simultaneously.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Yes you did. you said: Zionism is a Jewish political group. So unless you have an evil twin living in Manchester England. YOU SAID IT!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Noone was attacking you personally just your flawed ideals and because you didnt read anything I posted prior yet you assumed I was just mad the white man. That made me angry. If you do not want to understand why things are the way that they are then do not comment. But if you ask you will get an answer-- it just may not be one you like/understand. Research and read more about black people to understand the issues that are faced real and/or imagined so that we can all get along. Everyone has issues. We should learn what they are so that we can all be more tolerant and banish stereotypes. That is the point of a majority of my comments.

see that is the thing, I could say you need to take time to "understand" the white experience- but that would just be nonsense, as we are individuals, how would the rich black doctor claim anymore of an experience than some dirt poor white man from Virginia who had his daddy murdered?

I look at individuals, and the responsibility for their own actions, I don't dehumanise them into groups

Again--I was having issues with quoting so it may have been hard to follow ALSO NO TIME FOR COMMAS SEMI COLONS. ETC. I also know that ALL CAPS are harder to read in a paragraph form than sentence case. I am also blogging on several other sites simultaneously.

my understanding of what you are trying to say has improved greatly over the last few posts

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

With respect as in my last post this is not about who had it the worst. You asked for more info on white people getting scholarships at black schools. You didnt say what you wanted to know. Also, you did not read all of the parts of all of the articles because of what information you are still asking from me. Please read all of them especially the The White Man’s Guide to Getting a Minority Scholarship and how stupid all this racial stuff really truly is. As for slave codes you need to google it and read all of them for perspective. If you want to know look up what I am saying for yourself and draw your own conclusion. Dont just get mad and give up when it doesnt say the things to back up your original thoughts (that is a statement just in general not specifically to this post)

This is what frustrates me to no end. Noone wants to read or research. All people want to do is read the thread and discredit but not based off facts but just pure emotion. All colors died in the civil war (research that one too). Blacks and Native Americans fought also. [url=http://www.civilwarhome.com/nativeamericans.htm]http://www.civilwarhome.com/nativeamericans.htm[/url

FYI A white man cannot "give" ANYONE what is everyones God-Given right to freedom and human rights. All people have it. He can either make it harder or easier to have them but he does not own them.

Think bigger than race and see what really is going on. DIVIDE AND CONQUER!

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hamas Deif said today "We will continue to fight 'The Zionist' enemies of God". Ha'aretz Proves my point!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Yes but I do try to understand why whites feel the way they do about race. I understand how the TPTB try to either guilt trip you for slavery or make you hate blacks by making us the proverbial enemy of the state.

Whether those tactics to divde us work or not is individual. As for individual experiences, it is clouded by other peoples perceptions of you and thier perception themselves and so on. This fact alone means that we can both agree that we will never truly understand each other per se.

What I could have said instead was "understand social constructs that blacks live under and how these lies/constructs are destructive to the human race---as are the white ones, hispanic ones etc." but I am not so good at articulating so my bad....

I understand why most white people/black people/all people are confused and do not know much history about these things because as long as we remain ignorant we cannot come together against our oppressors.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION WHICH STUDY AFTER STUDY SHOWS THAT HELPED MOSTLY WHITE WOMEN (ALSO MINORITIES) DID YOU ASK LATELY WHY THERE IS LIFETIME CHANNEL----I DIGRESS.....

Well affirmative action included women as well as minorities, but you're totally missing the point. Affirmative Action was a program created by WHITES to help BLACKS, if we were truly racist why would we be trying so hard to help you?

I have to add that I noted your claim to be a black doctor, and I'm sorry, but I just don't believe that for one second.

OH YEAH AND WHAT ABOUT THE THOUSANDS OF WHITES THAT HAVE GONE TO HISTORICALLY BLACK COLLEGES AND GOTTEN "MINORITY SCHOLARSHIPS" AND IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING WHY THERE WAS ALL BLACK SCHOOLS ASK JIM CROW.

The myth of whites getting minority scholarships is just that, a myth. The truth can be found at this website:

www.collegescholarships.org...

Trying to drag the Jim Crow laws back into a discussion about what is happening today is just irrelevant.

It's the 21st century now, the world has moved on, and we desperately want you to catch up, but you seem rooted in the past. It isn't whites that are holding you back, you are holding yourselves back.

AS FOR BAD CREDIT MORE WHITE PEOPLE WITH BAD CREDIT DO A LOT MORE --MANY SOCIAL STUDIES HAVE SHOWN THAT A LOT OF THESE BLACK PEOPLE WHO LOST THEIR HOMES DID NOT KNOW THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN TRADITIONAL LOANS BECAUSE THEIR SCORE WAS HIGHER THAN THEIR WHITE COUNTERPARTS.

The fact that black people were ill advised when taking out their mortgages is not the fault of whites.

I've got news for you, there are millions of poor white families in the United States too who are at risk of losing their homes through this economic mess. Once again, the world is not out to get YOU.

AND LETS NOT MENTION SHOWS LIKE 20/20 AND DATELINE (IN CASE YOU NEED SOME WHITE SOURCES) WHICH DID MANY SOCIAL EXPERIMENTS WHERE BLACKS WITH HIGHER CREDIT RATINGS THAN WHITES WERE DENIED LOANS OR BLACKS WITH SIMILAR RESUMES WOULDNT GET HIRED.

"White sources" - you know, if we were talking about black people in the same disparaging way that you are talking about white people in this thread, the moderators would be issuing warnings like candy.

Any type of application introduces bias into the equation - women, fat people, old people, asians, arabs, people with tattoos. Bias and prejudice exist in all walks of life, maybe bias against black people is more prevalent, I don't know, but I can tell you this, the office I work in requires a minimum qualification of a Bachelors degree, and our staff are 60% black - and this in Arizona where the black community is very small.

If anything, our numbers show that we are biased in favor of black people.

WE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT BUT YOU STILL WONT ADMIT THAT RACISM EXISTS OR THAT WRONGS STILL EXIST UNDER THE GUISE OF RACISM WHEN IT IS REALLY SOCIOECONOMICS BUT INSTEAD I GUESS IT IS EASIER FOR YOU TO JUST THINK WE ARE LAZY.

No you haven't been saying that. Have you heard that the issue of slave reparations is now being raised seriously again, at a figure of $50,000 a head for every black person in the US.

Racism exists, to deny that is pointless, but it doesn't exist to the extent that you THINK it exists - you are hyper-sensitive, seeing every word, action, or innuendo as potentially racist, and when you can't identify anything that is openly racist, you accuse whites of hiding their racism.

Don't you see that you have become the problem?

BUT I WILL SAY IT AGAIN I HATE BLACK PEOPLE, WHITE PEOPLE, JEWS, GAYS, ETC. BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL FALSE LABELS TO KEEP US SEPARATED. WE ARE ALL JUST PEOPLE! SAME BLOOD, SAME DNA!

You say that we are the same and that you hate labels, and yet your last post claimed that white people stop blacks from being black.

If you hate labels so much why do you insist on clinging to them?

If we are really all the same, black people don't need to be black, they just need to be people, right?

I don't think you believe any of this, I'm going to take a step out onto thin ice here and tell you what I think you believe.

You believe that all white people hate you, and are out to get you. Those who are nice to you and help you in any way are just hiding their hatred of you. You think that the white race is racist, after all they enslaved your people and treated you like animals when you were slave workers.

Katrina proved it, that wasn't just government incompetence, it was deliberate white inaction agaisnt a predominantly black population. The way the white police treat black people is just another example.

The continuing issues with the rates of black crime, black unemployment, black educational standards, black absentee fathers, and black poverty are all the fault of whites who use the system to keep black people living in poverty.

That's where I think you're at, and I think that you will pass those beliefs on to successive generations.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Retseh]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
please excuse my own FAIL here. That post was meant to be posted in another forum i have up on my firefox

I apologize as this thread has shown more respect than most i have seen on this subject.

Just don't laugh too long at me

PS trust me, the thread in the forum which i will not name deserved that outburst.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Sliick]

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Sliick]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliick
Good Job you ignorant hate mongering FOOLS!!!

I disagree, the discussion here has for the most part been interesting and respectful.

Someone like you always jumps in with these accusations in an attempt to kill the debate, and so we never get to air any of these issues.

I suggest you be more open minded and keep your accusations to yourself.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

I disagree, the discussion here has for the most part been interesting and respectful.

Someone like you always jumps in with these accusations in an attempt to kill the debate, and so we never get to air any of these issues.

I suggest you be more open minded and keep your accusations to yourself.

aye, I wondered why there was the need for that outburst as well

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join