It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shemsu Hor

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

hey this is a great thread. i added you to my friend list because i want people on there for each subject that interests me; people who seem to know more about that subject than i do, who i can go to to try and learn more, or get insight into something. kinda like an advisers board, and you are one of my advisers, i just don't know what the subject would be called...
but thumbs up
on this and the research you put into it. i find it very interesting.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Thank you for taking time to post on the thread,

I like what you say about learning from each other. We all have something to add to the journey of those we interact with.

I will admit that I love to explore So Many Subjects, but cling tightly to so few! It seems that there surely is a comman thread of truth to be found it the old history and lore so I find it most facinating.

I will take your input here as such to advise me to stop being lazy and find some more information on the subject of this thread since some are still reading it!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

well...if it matters, i am reading it as well. I flagged it, but had nothing of value to add.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Of course it matters!

I wondered how I got so many flags, non response team at work!

I am looking at alternative search engines to find other writings about this, but I am not having great luck, I suppose when there is limited history you have to work harder to "find" anything to keep the trail hot!

Thanks for popping in!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Alot of what comes up when looking for more on this idea routes itself back into the Rainbow Serpent idea and of course Sun God ideology.

Of course Skyfloating has an extensive thread on Rainbow Serpents so I don't want to drag that in here, yet there seems to a strong tie in.

I wish I could truely understand Sun Worship. I understand the idea of the Sun bringing life through it's warmth and energy, etc.........but it seems the fact that Worship of it is so highly indicated the farther back you go I just wish it made more sense.

Input welcome.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

perhaps they worship the Sun because the "gods" told them that is where they came from. That would link back into the "Stargate" thing that Undo/Zorgon/a thousand others have been working on here. And it would support what Dan Tanna was saying about his "dreams".

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Ah! More dot connecting!

And another direction. Stargates is a plural word after all, and if some are represented as coming from the Sun, some from Sirius, some Jupiter, OH, MY.

Lots of research to continue............

Thanks for the tip!

Edit to add:

Somehow I think you hit the nail on the head, and it gave me a Headache!!!

Seriously though, it makes perfect sense. You know how you feel you know something to be true yet you resist the knowledge and implications of the Truth? That is how I feel after reading what you said, BFFT.

While there is the idea of where "they" came from it opens the possibilities of where "others" came from, where "we" came from. Who and what we are.

Geez, being a seeker is so circular. I need a spiral, or a Stargate!

[edit on 12-11-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So...this is where you spend all of that study time? Great thread!! You got a lot of information here, looks like I'll be busy for a while...

Just like you said, I love the idea of everyone here sharing what they know or have figured out. It's nice when people can share in the light, positive things.

To Dave420:
"WHAT ARE YOU BANGING ABOUT?

David, do you realize you insult people with the comments you make? Do you know you can disagree with someone and still be nice? Many of the people that post on this site spend hours and hours researching things and condensing it down to present it to you so that you may snap it up in one reading. Hours and Hours compared to your 3 minutes of reading.

I'm sure your very intelligent and have done some studying yourself, but why do you never have anything to contribute other then your nay saying and rudeness? It would be so refreshing to hear you say, "your wrong, but let me show you why". Anyone with an open heart wants to be corrected, but not insulted or demeaned which is the only way I've personally encountered you. Please do better....you never know, people might actually like you. I've been trying, but man YOU make it hard.

Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hi Interested, I am following you as well. I like the direction you are going here. Keep digging.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

So...this is where you spend all of that study time? Great thread!! You got a lot of information here, looks like I'll be busy for a while...

Peace

Hi, Reader.......

If you are busy with this then possibly you can help me build on this!~

You have great interpretation abilities and I have loved each and everything I have ever read that you have posted.

BTW..........Thanks for the having my back.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
Hi Interested, I am following you as well. I like the direction you are going here. Keep digging.

C'mon, Seagrass...........

I know you can find something to help me here. I am on the edge of a cliff but scared to fly (kind of like Tesla and his umbrella, but I won't jump) I need some direction.

Perhaps I should look up some of Undo's work again and link in some ideas here. I know she has done some extensive research, and Zorgon's as well both are invaluable resources, as FurryTexan mentioned earlier.

Thanks for letting me know you are reading. Miss your insight.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I've always got your back...that you can count on

Couple things I noticed right off of the bat from my area of knowledge that can hopefully add.

Shem means name in Hebrew, perhaps Shemsu is a contraction as in "the name of Horus", but disciple would be just as applicable in any case of following "the Name" or being disciples to Horus.

Another thing that I wonder about often, is that God in the old testament says "out of Egypt I have called my people Yis-ra-el". Yis-ra-el is not so much a name, but a title meaning "he will rule as God", so in effect "out of Egypt(Mary) I have called my people...he will rule as god. Another name for Egypt that not many folks know is MitZraim and is where we derive Mary from. Egypt means Mary, so I often wonder if the Egyptian practices and perhaps the same God of the Egyptians is that of the Hebrews, Egyptians being first of course. It appears as the Egyptians condensed Gods into other Gods, they were in effect condensing the names of there ancestors.

It is of my believe that the Egyptians worshiped in one fashion or another, The volcano. Streams of Lava running down a mountain look like red snakes as they wind and turn. Volcano being a contraction of Baal Cain(Khan) as the first God or Elder. Khan as like in "The wrath of Khan" who was a Vulcan.

Funny that in the Star Trek movie "The wrath of Khan" it is all about the "Genesis" project of a new planet.

The Volcano also being the ultimate representation of the "Cross" or Ankh, meaning (my own interpretation)...when the Volcano goes we cross into a new paradise as the volcano refertilizes the earth with nutrient rich soil. When you look down at the top of a Pyramid (Volcano Model) what do you see? A cross.

This brings me to Horus. My line of study being in the Hebrew, Har comes to mind as you had mentioned above. Har in Hebrew is Mountain or exalted (like a mountain) and even Light Barer or Lucifer. This makes since when speaking of a volcano and would explain how Mountain and Light Barer could be used of the same word...Har as in "The mountain bore the Light" the iron hot glow. I believe mountain is also representative of the final descendant or last in line who is the Peak of a family line. Jesus said, no one is justified by the law, so the high priest would make sense as the Light Barer, the one upholding the law....the Adversary to the person living in the law.

Moses meaning "Drawn out" went up to the mountain where there were thunders and lightenings. How else does a bush burn with out being on fire....It combusts....like in a vaporizer, meaning the heat is so hot no fire is needed, the heat alone makes it combust. Holy ground....as in Hallow ground. Har of course is the base of Harone or Aaron the first High priest of the Hebrew. Harone Horus Hauraniian...similar and both priests who are "out of Egypt" or Mary.

I'm gunna keep digging, that was just off of the top of my head so I better re-check my info.

Great post interested....all that study pays off

Peace

[edit on 15-11-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Please bear with me in my attempt to create this thread. I don't usually make threads because I am not good at it.

If you want to write better threads in the future, leave stuff like this out.
From a journalist POV, its irrelevant baggage

So I will make an attempt to share my gathering of info. Keep in mind that the shemsu hor are the ones who have the elongated heads and slanted eyes.

Oh...the dudes from Sirius. You may be right.

My own take on them is the origination of the Brotherhood of the Snake.

Not so sure about that. The people associated with the serpent have smaller brains...figuratively and literally.

Not to say that there is some connection of Shemsu Hor to the Serpent though.

Alright...guess I´ll start reading your thread now.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Browsing through your posts I like where you are going with this. Its always good to put the magnifying glass to the originators and Gods, because it always reveals...well...that these Gods where real entities and not made-up.

I think if you go a bit less "broad" ("going broad" means trying to explain and connect everything) and focus more specifically on the identity of Shemsu Hor, you´ll discover some interesting things. I´ll return back here to read up on your discoveries.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Before I respond to the last couple of posts I want to share a link with you all.

I also want to say that there are some racist words in the document and a couple of things that could be offensive to the Masonic brothers.

All in All I think that the information gathered in the pretty short read is well worth the time to read the fairly short compiltation.

livinginblack.ning.com...

I would also like to note that none of you slapped me for the major grammatical errors I made on the first page of this thread. I will start proofing a bit better before I hit the button!

I hope each of you take the time to read the link and just let go of the part that doesn't *jive* with you.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I think if you go a bit less "broad" ("going broad" means trying to explain and connect everything) and focus more specifically on the identity of Shemsu Hor, you´ll discover some interesting things. I´ll return back here to read up on your discoveries.

I thought "going broad" meant getting all girly!

I will take the que and remain focused on the original idea presented, thanks!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Shem means name in Hebrew, perhaps Shemsu is a contraction as in "the name of Horus", but disciple would be just as applicable in any case of following "the Name" or being disciples to Horus.

Hmmm.........The name of horus. Appears then that we are on the right track, but this would mean I am looking for more info on who Horus is.

This brings me to Horus. My line of study being in the Hebrew, Har comes to mind as you had mentioned above. Har in Hebrew is Mountain or exalted (like a mountain) and even Light Barer or Lucifer. This makes since when speaking of a volcano and would explain how Mountain and Light Barer could be used of the same word...Har as in "The mountain bore the Light" the iron hot glow. I believe mountain is also representative of the final descendant or last in line who is the Peak of a family line.

Would the last in line also be the Peak of a family line, like the beginning or the end?

I am interested in the idea of Volcanic representation as that has come up alot lately. I am afraid of veering to far off though because then I may lose ground, on the other hand it may be a trail that needs following.

[quoteHar of course is the base of Harone or Aaron the first High priest of the Hebrew. Harone Horus Hauraniian...similar and both priests who are "out of Egypt" or Mary.

Interesting. This lines up with what alot of people say about horus and jesus being similar. Sun God / Son of God.

Then Horus had Set and Cain and Able had Seth, it all uses the same basic root words I notice.

I'm gunna keep digging, that was just off of the top of my head so I better re-check my info.

Please do. We all have something to add to the mix.

Great post interested....all that study pays off

We like to study around here, don't we?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The first two pics are called Stairway to Sirius. Then we have something from the emerald tablets/Thoth, and last it is snake gods, or Nagas.

Just some visuals to get the wheels turning.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am finding lots of paths that lead to the Annunaki, Enki/Enlil, Summerian legends, but I am trying to avoid that route because it is already extensively covered.

I am finding much suggesting as stated earlier that the Shemsu Hor actually taught the priests of some of the mystery schools.

For this post I will work out of this link

www.973-eht-namuh-973.com...

For those of you good at interpreting numerological terminology there is much at the beginning of the link, but if you hold with it and read down to the middle/bottom you will find much.

"The Egyptian Language Was Founded On The Hallway Of Records, left by the Shemsu Hor

HOR............Hall of Records

Nine in number were the years that Anus was king in Heaven.
In the ninth year... Kumarbis, like Alalus, gave battle to Anus...87

The text records that Anus gave way to 'the Storm-god' in his ninth year, which when added to the nine-year reign of Alalus produces a combined total of eighteen years (or sars). Now, in ancient times, a sar amounted / Page 166 / to 3,600 years, and thus eighteen sars amounted to 64,800 years. Amazingly, this is exactly the same duration as the total reign of the two kings of Eridu - the very first city of kingship in the first part of the Sumerian Kings List. 88

So, perhaps the first Sumerian 'cities' really did drop out of the Sky, just like the Hittite god-kings Alalus and Anus

Alalus and Anus............Two new players in my gameset.

Perhaps indeed, because the names Alalus and Anus bear an amazing similarity to the names of the first two Sumerian 'kings' of Eridu ­Alulim and Alalgar. The correspondence is indeed even more stunning if we take into account a variant reading of the Sumerian Alulim as Aalu (compare again: Hittite Alalus

Hittite. Now where are these guys from?

"...the darkness of the underworld could be dispelled by the light of the Sun­god (Re), Who would unite with Osiris in the bottommost caverns of the underworld, and hence resurrect the dead god to life.
In ancient Egypt, then, all of the ancient mysteries seem to come together. We have the light-in-the-underworld motif (Re). We have the divine child motif (Horus). And we have the life after death, or rebirth, motif (Osiris).

Unfortunately, we also have once again the forbidden knowledge motif. .The secrets of Re, Osiris, Isis and Horus are mysteries which have - been preserved intact for thousands of years, and they are not going to yield their secrets easily. Isis, for example, was The goddess whose temple at Sais boasted the following enigmatic inscription:

I, Isis, am all that has been, that is, or shall be. No mortal man hath ever unveiled me.75

Maybe that is why it is so hard to break this open!

A similar theme involving Isis was picked up by a Hermetic text, which was written in Alexandria some two thousand years ago. The text, entitled The Virgin of the World, is a typical example of what we have to deal with - it is .full of metaphors, allegories and code-words. It states, for example, that the highest level of initiation into the Egyptian Mysteries was the 'Black Rite' of Isis, which was connected to a mysterious something called 'Night' - not night as in the mundane sense of the night sky, but rather to Night as a higher power, which moved in Heaven, and 'weaved her web with rapid light' .76 This Night, whatever it was, supposedly honoured Isis and. 'gave her perfection'.

The Black Rite................I have seen much alluded to about the Black Maddona and the Black Nobility..........Maybe there is a connection.

What could this mean? How could Night be associated with light? The text informs us that the 'rapid light' of Night was 'less than the Sun's', i.e. the light was not that of the Sun. One is reminded of the words of Robert Hewitt Brown cited earlier - the Sun was 'only a symbol of the great Creator'. This, he said, was the crowning secret, along with a knowledge of what the true God really was

'Night', then, was a code-word. So was 'light'. And so was 'Sun'. The uninitiated were not supposed to know what any of this meant. The mystery is summed up perfectly in one of the most famous passages of The Virgin of the World, where Horus was made to ask Isis about the secret of his divine birth

Fantasy land is a fun place to play!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Horus the Divine Child

And Horus said: "How was it, mother, then, that Earth received God's Efflux?" And Isis said: "I may not tell the story of (this) birth; for it is / Page 21 / not permitted to describe, the origin of thy descent O Horus (son) of mighty power, lest afterwards the way of birth of the immortal gods should be known unto then - except so far that God the Monarch, the universal Orderer and Architect, sent for a little while the-mighty sire Osiris, and the mightiest goddess Isis, that they might help the world, for all things needed them

Who were Osiris and Isis? Why was the world in need of them? What was 'the way of Birth of the immrtal gods'? What was the 'Efflux of God'? Why was a divine child born in the underworld? The qestions raised by this enigmatic passage are endless.

Why would a Divine Child be born in the underworld?

This advent (eleusis) was at the very heart of the Eleusinian Mysteries. And it is a theme which is echoed in the Christian, mystery of the Virgin Mary and her miraculous conception of the Son of God.

Five centuries before the Christian era, the Greek poet Pindar wrote about the Mysteries, saying:

Happy is he who has seen this before descending underground!.... He knows the end of life! He also knows its beginning

Is this the key to it all - the beginning of life? Once again we are reminded of the mysterious tablet with tlhe secret writing, excavated at Assur byWalter Andrae duinng the early part of the 20th century. It was a tablet which contained 'a great secret - known only to Assyrian initiates - concerning the beginmng of life for Homo sapiens

Happy is he who has seen the beginning and the End!

Professor Walter B. Emery (1903-1971), the famous Egyptologist, author of "Archaic Egypt", who excavated at Saqquara in the 30's, indeed discovered the remains of individuals who lived in pre-dynastic epoch. These presented a dolichocephalous skull, largerthan that of the local ethnic group, fair hair and a taller, heavier build. Emery declared that this stock wasn't indigenous to Egypt but had performed an important sacerdotal and governmental role in this country. This race kept its distance from the common people, blending only with the aristocratic classes and the scholar associated them with the Shemsu Hor, the "disciples of Horus". The Shemsu Hor are recognized as the dominant sacerdotal caste in pre-dynastic Egypt (until approximately 3000 B.C.), being mentioned in the Turin papyrus and the list of the kings of Abydos."

Here enter the Shemsu Hor, from the same link, but this last ex quote comes from Hera Magazine in Rome.

www.973-eht-namuh-973.com...

"It's interesting to note that Emery writes: "Towards the end of the IV millennium B.C. the people known as the Disciples of Horus appear as a highly dominant aristocracy that governed entire Egypt.

The theory of the existence of this race is supported by the discovery in the pre-dynastic tombs, in the northern part of Higher Egypt, of the anatomical remains of individuals with bigger skulls and builds than the native population, with so much difference to exclude any hypothetical common racial strain.

The fusion of the two races must have come about in ages that concurred, more or less, with the unification of the two Egyptian Kingdoms". Therefore, what occurred in Malta is also reflected in Egypt.

It's noticeable that in Lower Egypt, the pharaoh's symbol is a bee named "Bit". It isn't coincidental that Malta's ancient name is "Melita", which derives from the Latin word for honey. Malta's symbol was also a bee and its hexagonal cells. Melita has its origin in "Mel" or "Mer" that in Ancient Egypt was the name attributed to the pyramids. Besides, the English term, "honey" is strictly related to the original name of Heliopolis, which is "ON".

It is an interesting correlation that in Egypt, the Shemsu Hor guaranteed the respect of a solar religion and even today in Malta the sun is called "Shem-shi". "Shem" is a word of "accadic" origin, not Egyptian, deriving from the Babylonian term for the sun, that is "Shamash".

This proves that the disappeared in Egypt, as in Malta in the same period, which is between 3000 and 2500 B.C. Who writes is convinced, although,
that a third nucleus was present in the Euphrates zone, becoming part of the Arian stock known as Mithans, who the Egyptians called
"Naharin", "Those of the Snake" (from Nahash, snake). The Mithans, who occupied a part of the Kurdistan area, were Abraham's people (Hera 15, page 26), whose description is analogous to that of the Shemsu Hor made by Emery (fair hair and robust build).

The "serpent priest" tradition (Hera 13 and 14) originates in the Middle East, with its foremost center right in Kurdistan, where at about 5000 B.C. the matriarchal culture of Jarmo represented the mother goddesses as divinities with faces of vipers and lengthened heads. These divinities will successively be associated to the "fallen angels" or Nephelims, that are most explicitly cited in the "Testament of Amran" in the Qumran scrolls (Hera 6, page 52) in which is written:

"One of them was of terrifying aspect, like a snake and his mantle was multicolored" and also "his face was that of a viper and he wore all his eyes". It concerns, in our opinion, not divinities in the strict sense, but individuals in sacerdotal or shaman expression, belonging to a highly developed and profoundly wise culture that had relationships with lesser-organized societies of the period. Its

Note the part that I bolded. He wore all of his EYES! Very intriquing. What could that mean?

It can be therefore concluded that these serpent-priests were the most ancient race that first occupied the fertile half-moon area (particularly Anatolia and Kurdistan) and Egypt (following migrations dating back 6000-4000 B.C. -Hera page 10) until reaching Malta to disappear around 2500 B.C. but this culture survived in the Middle East and probably included one of the most famous and yet mysterious pharaohs of Egypt.

It concerns the Mithans and the pharaoh Akhenaton. The reason why Akhenaton was linked to the Mithans will be the subject of a following article but the way he was portrayed in his statues and bas-reliefs (and with him, the whole royal family) is indeed that of an individual of lengthened head and human face but with serpent-likeness, characteristics found in the pre-dynastic Egyptian stock mentioned by Emery, besides being the exact representation of the features of the Nephelims and probably the long-skulled individuals of Malta.

The craniums of the Amarnian dynasty statues and the Malta craniums result as being practically identical, a not so fortuitous fact, also proved by the X-rays of Tuthankamon's skull, Akhenaton's son, which showed a dolichocephalous cranium. Substantially, the Maltese craniums are the relics, archeologically still not understood; of a sacerdotal race that, in Egypt and Malta, from archaic ages, survived till 2500 B.C.

It's the group that created the religious and spiritual sub-strata that characterized the greatest civilizations of the Old World, from long ago (600 B.C. or even earlier). This group continued in the Middle East and somehow returned in Egypt around 1351 B.C. giving birth, through the heretic pharaoh Akhenaton (he was dolicochephalic too), to a religious reform that aimed to restore the ancient order. And if the hypothesis that this pharaoh was linked someway to the figure of Moses is accepted, then the rest is history." www.gizapyramid.com..."

I suppose that is enough for now!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join