It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/ORB Buenos Aires on Coast2Coast website

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
ok i just got an email from [email protected] and he say's he doesn't speak much english so i think he might be apprehensive about logging on to ATS as i have invited him.

maybe someone that speaks espanol can email him and talk to him about the raw footage ? or at least joining us in this thread to talk about it ?

in his email i think he is trying to say that there are some men working on the tower at the time he video taped the orb footage ?

here is the email he sent me...

Thanks friend .Sincerely
But I speak very little inglish .
Use translator , but is going slow
They have passed strange things , in
that zone and the subsequent given two
to the step of that Ufo u ORb. There were
several technical personnel to arrange
the large antennae , they are seen at
the beginning of the video.
I could draw some photos with the men
working there high. But not be that occurred?
I study the Phenomeno Ufo ,from a small
observatory makes 8 years .
Here in Argentina , also it is record
in 2005 , very unusual and very similar to this .
But in Triangular Formation . The record this in
www.youtube.com...

here is the video he sent me in the email...

very interesting video for sure...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Helo : Ricardo E D'angelo
Respect your Opinion.
But , there is no Random displacement.
It is the same as we saw here , when
there was extreme activity Ufo.
Watch this video . FRom Argentina

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
That vid. actually reminded me of the nighttime lights captured on the latest UFO Hunters that was being talked about on the ats home page today. I will post it hold on... here.

It is kinda coincidental, huh?

[edit on 30-10-2008 by anyone]

and the vid.:

[edit on 30-10-2008 by anyone]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I see many of you were on that thread.

Anyway similar but yet different.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

As is seen in the video ., the displacement of the same
it is not random , neither either erratic .
This is displaced of very firm way , but similar to some orbital element . A very interesting detail , for those that know the activity Ufo. Something else rare in the tape is that the birds , are removed quickly from the zone and in this case this was notable . In the video tape are observed several swallowsthat they avoid to cross this . This opinion , also me gave it other persons that they saw already , the original tape. Be that this commentary , perhaps sound incoherent, but those which have seen real ufo we know that it is thus.
In the image banks that it has gathered the investigation glaucoart , rot to see cases similar to this. Regards to the forum and thanks people .

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Ricardo E D'angelo
www.glaucoart.com.ar

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hello silver6ix, Internos and all.

Glaucoart is a web page in the ufo subject that i know from a long time. You can find interesting stuff there, most amateur footage.

This particular video seems like a balloon but i guess it requires a professional analisis.

If you want me to contact the creator and post a traslated answer here, just let me know.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Hello silver6ix, Internos and all.

Glaucoart is a web page in the ufo subject that i know from a long time. You can find interesting stuff there, most amateur footage.

This particular video seems like a balloon but i guess it requires a professional analisis.

If you want me to contact the creator and post a traslated answer here, just let me know.

Orion437, thank you for your post: yes, i'd guess that it may be a good idea to contact them, even if easynow already did: the best thing to to would be to ask for the original footage, and of course, to encourage him to join the discussion.
Thanks again

[edit on 31/10/2008 by internos]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

hi Internos

i did ask for the original footage in my email to him but you can see in his email to me that he didn't even mention it i believe.

i think it would take someone that can speak the same language for him to work with us in my opinion .

oh and just wanted to say that this photo of a foo fighter reminds of the Orb in the Op....

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

i think it would take someone that can speak the same language for him to work with us in my opinion .

Exactly: Orion437 is from there, he already knows the website and he's able to get in touch in some friendly way with them

Did you see the secret web's thread ?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

i am looking forward to seeing if Orion437 is able to help us out here

i have to admit though i was dissapointed and a little alarmed that Ricardo's email to me did not mention the raw footage when i specifically did ask him about it.

anyway's i am still on the fence about this footage because i don't see the clear tell tale signs of this being a balloon such as tumbling , eratic movements or any mylar reflectivity.

also the report states that binoculars were also used and the witness stated that the ufo had a brownish metalic color to it, wich i also found to be wierd but consistent with the descriptions of a foo.

What was impressive yet-- it was seen with binoculars and observed having a spherical brown metallic surface.

brown metalic surface ? doesn't make me think balloon when i read that.

just some observations from me and thanks for the link to that thread on the foo...
it is very interesting and i would swear i had seen it before but not sure. gonna watch it again

thanks Internos

oh also wanted to say that last night two anonymous posts did not show up on this thread and i am wondering...if someone sent a post that was not in english, would it not get posted ?

just thinking that maybe Ricardo tried to post something but it was kicked back because of it not being in english ?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
These remind me alot of this video.. it is gold close up but from a distance you don't see the gold it looks black.

Incidently this is exactly what I saw and described in my blog on my second UFO sighting at a drive in theatre only I saw it up close it was only a few feet from me when it went by.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

These remind me alot of this video.. it is gold close up but from a distance you don't see the gold it looks black.

hi NephraTari and thanks for the video

very interesting vid and i see what your saying about how it looks black from a distance. i can't tell what color it is really i believe it changes color a few times.

but yes good comparison as far as how it is flying along it's way and being darker at a distance.

Incidently this is exactly what I saw and described in my blog on my second UFO sighting at a drive in theatre only I saw it up close it was only a few feet from me when it went by.

wow i bet you were shocked to see that ? you got a link to your blog for me to read about it ?

it seems there are many ufo/orbs like this that are probably mistaken for balloons and misidentified because people find it easier to just dismiss as a balloon than accept the fact that it might be something Alien.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join