It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woops: McCain Funded Rashid Khalidi

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by MAINTAL

Think tank founded by Rashid. Rashid was the controller of the group. Or will you claim the people who gave money to the NAZIs weren't giving money to Hitler? Will you claim people who have money to Malcom X's group weren't giving money to Malcom X? And what is the big deal? McCain AND Obama knew this guy. McCain funded him, Obama had a special night on the beaches of Hawaii with him or what ever. But Ron Paul had no contact with him, or Ayers.

It doesn't matter who started it! and again McCain did NOT fund him! IT's an ENTITY did you not read my post ? GG, I must insist unless you read my post and not go selectively blind every time you read the parts that RIP YOUR SUPPOSITIONS APART we will have nothing more to share and yu will have no more stars lol.

You know like the part in that post called MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES!
Bayer Aspirin was created using Jewish test subjects imprisoned in the death camps. Have YOU or your grand parents ever used Bayer Aspirin! Then all of you have funded the Nazis if I were to use your convoluted logic!

Obama didn't just know this guy, he agreed to his rants about destroying Israel at Rashids Party Bashing the Jews! That is what is on that tape the LA times is withholding and what they will eventually hold over Obama if he doesn't give them access to the white house. The times news paper ain't stupid. If they released it now they got nothing but bragging rights to the destruction of a presidential candidate so beloved we haven't seen anything like this since Bobby Kennedy. If they wait, they can pretty much extort any special favors out of "The One" they want.

It's been fun GG but I'm afraid you have left me no choice but to filter your posts from my attention as you are someone I don't have time to waste when you don't even TRY to understand not one bit. you have been to busy assuming you know more than I do when you don't. You mistake that as having to do with intelligence when I am just a lot older than you.

Rather than TRY to consider the facts you have used the very same logical fallacy in your Nazi analogy having not learned a damn thing from the time and efforts i put forth to help you understand it thus become a respectable debate member. You choose sophomoric manipulation and attrition thinking you having the last words means yours was the right word and the right argument. I Hate to iggy anyone but considering the time i put into this seeing you haven't read any of my posts but merely scanned them looking for parts you could exploit to win your argument.

I figure the only thing I can do is pay no mind to your posts as nothing more than a distraction having nothing I can learn from by someone I can't teach either as they are un teachable.

Have a nice life GG

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

It doesn't matter that Rashid was the groups founder and the beneficiary of McCain's money? Huh? McCain gave Rashid money, Obama ate dinner with him. Both knew and associated with Rashid. Ron Paul did not though. RP did not know Ayers, unlike Obama and the GOP Ayers worked for with Obama.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join