It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite - Smoking and drinking!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
i've heard alot of conspiracies around the fact that smoking, drinking and drugs were a device if you will, created by the elite to keep the people under control if you will...

And that those elite never touches drugs, alcohol or cigarettes...

But it is known that very powerful elite figures smoke and drank such as winston churchill...

www.cigaraficionado.com...

And here is a list of known royal family members who smoked and drank..

You're right, King Harald has quit smoking since his cancer diagnosis. If you go to the Norwegian forum under the latest King Harald and Queen Sonja News thread, there is an article about how he quit and how he feels about it.

There is also the infamous incident of Queen Margrethe lighting up while visiting a cancer ward. The article even made it to non-royal publications such as People Magazine here in North America and some newspapers here in Canada.

Some other royal smokers to add to the list: Prince Henrik Prince Joachim Crown Prince Haakon Prince Ernst August Prince Harry Lord Frederik Windsor Princess Marilene of the Netherlands (wife of Prince Maurits) Prince Johan Friso Not royal, but royal-affiliated Pierre Casiraghi (Does sister Charlotte smoke, too?)

Camilla Parker-Bowles - used to smoke, but has since given it up because Charles finds it to be a "filthy" habit I have also heard that Infanta Elena smokes, though I have never seen a picture.

So im just curious, if the elite were said to be so elite, even being called reptiles, aliens gods etc etc etc...

Why would they smoke and drink like the rest of us...

Even george bush is known for taking coc aine.....???

So are the elite just human after all ???

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Alucard Hellsing]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Also would they drink tap water? I'm sure they do.

Would they watch TV? I'm sure they do

How about breath air that is in/around chemtrails? You betcha!

All sounds kinda silly when you look at the big picture, huh?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Well as things go, Our leaders in theory are not the "Elite" themselves but rather pawns of the actual elite set up to do the dirty work of their masters.

So if your promised lets say.... urm, eternal life for doing his Luciferian highnesses bidding or what ever is at the top... Aliens promise of survival after the harvest of bodies....

Insert Evil Overlord of choice here:______________

You wouldn't much care about your long term health at that point would you?

and I can believe this, because so often these leaders that serve whatever insidious thing they do are Morons

and that makes sense because anyone with half a brain knows the great and powerful evil __________ will never fulfill his/her/it's promise anyway, so only a real dunce would agree to serve in exchange for power and money and the right to make g-d awful destructive decisions

And frankly, they probably need a good drink and a smoke after having to sit through the ritualistic sacrifices and such

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Does this not in the end prove that people like george bush, prince harry etc etc are not ( reptilians ) like some people prove....the royal bloodline etc..

i mean if the royal bloodline of reptilians existed, would prince harry who would be one himself actually smoke ??

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Smoking, drinking, drugs and tv are not conspiracies -
The latter two have simply become a way to take peoples money and influence their ideas whereas the first two have been around for 500 odd years.
The only conspiracy involved with smoking is that the big cig companies won't admit that nicotine is addictive.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Clinton ist ein kiffer!

Bill did blaze...oh, wait, he never inhaled! I forgot...

Sereiously, drikning and smoking is an ancient tradition, not influenced by some "alien reptile gods".

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Many of America's founding fathers, such as George Washington, were partial to smoking marijuana.

Hemp was one ,if not the main crop grown, until cotton became the corporate choice given its needs for massive amounts of chemical sprays, irrigation, expensive machinery, artificial fertilisers and other value adding items. Hemp would also have competed with the alcohol industry.

Hemp thus became demonised and even tonight on TV there was a propaganda documentary associating marijuana usage with onset of schizophrenia. My niece is a psychiatrist and says there is no link between the two and it is pure drivel from media sources.

Makes one suspect about the fascist demonisation of smoking cigarettes, similar to the anti-marijuana films from the 1930's. Nicotine is actually good for the brain and may in fact protect against later dementia and chemtrail aerosols.

top topics

join