It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal blue person - anybody else seen one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
When i was a kid , mabey 10 years old. I walked into my bathroom one day to find a human shaped figure standing there. It looked almost like it was made of blue light shineing thru crystal and the room was dimly lit by it. I ran upstairs , scared as hell and told my mom and she just laughed and said it was my imagination but imagination doesn't give off light. As far as im concerned it was as real as it gets. Now ive been into ghosts n aliens for many many years now but ive never read one story anywhere involving this particular entity. So my question is have you ever seen this thing or heard about similar beings or do you think it really was my imagination ?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I often find my self reminiscing over the past. I recall an event and then find myself asking a friend if that's how it really happened, of if we had made that part up, embellished it when telling it or something. And after a while, most of the friends I've asked, still think we didn't embellish the stories, but I end up with a thought in my head that we did embellish them.

I remember seeing a UFO, I yelled to my mom to come see because no one would believe me, looking back on it, I think I made up the part about it spinning, and the parts about the different lights. I remember red and blue vividly, but you see, it was most likely a plane, straight slow movement, red and blue flashing lights.

Isn't it more likely that you had a dream that you woke up in the middle of, and thus remember it more clearly? Is it not more likely that you might have seen some sort of odd reflection that looked human and you ran upstairs, because you were 10.....and scared? I think I've seen things many times, but I get to take a second look, and I'm not 10 anymore.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Valid points all, catinthebox but I guess I should clarify by saying that I wasn't sleeping prior to this event. It was the middle of the day and I was playing with my Construx. Also this is not something that I just remembered while remaniceing about my childhood days. This is something that has stuck with me since the day it happend. I will not however discount your theory as little kids are prone to passing out while playing and I've also had some seriously strange dreams that I remember clear as the second I woke up from them. Now if anyone else has seen it , well that's why I'm here.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
well im not sure if this would be what you're looking for but...

For about 15 or more years I have experienced reoccurring dreams. It is possible that they are nothing more than dreams.
I'm no prophet. I have never been a seer of any kind but I do have reoccurring dreams/visions. Not entirely sure what they mean, or if they have anything to do with this reality.

Reading your OP I was kinda shocked that you mention the human-like figure giving off blue light. As I have seen this over and over in one of these dreams I started having years ago and the most recent being a version I dreamed at the beginning of June this year.

I have shared this dream in detail in a past thread, but I cannot seem to find it. It may be gone now so I'll give a short recap.

I'm outdoors and hear a child's voice yelling "look at the sky" and when I look up I see what I can only describe as the clouds swirling, much like a tornado. Fearing for the safety of loved ones I run home. Once there many people are standing outside marveling and joking about these odd blue lights that are rising over the horizon. These light blue orbs are only moving in an upward direction. Then one of my friends look at me in awe and point. This is when I see the same light blue glow forming around me. Once enveloped I begin to float upward. As this is happening I am overcome with every emotion imaginable. The past, present, and future have no bearing on me. Once I manage to overcome the surge of emotion I awaken to consciousness to find myself floating in midair among many others awash in the same blue glow. Once I finally get a good look at these fellow humans I notice that they are completely unconscious and foaming at the mouth. Then as if I realized what is happening I am once again overcome with a surge of emotion, this time it is raging anger. At that moment this light around me begins to darken to deep blue and I become mobile in midair. I begin flying around In circles and then return to my friends on the ground. They are all looking at me in shock. I then begin to share my light with those that would have it and we all fly.

There is much more detail but this is the general idea. So I can say yes I have seen something similar to what you have, with the exception that mine was without a doubt in a dream.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Saw a gas station ghoast flying around (you tube), once. I'm still looking for it again. It was pretty wild~and blue. Night Cams apparently caught it and ran on the news. The You Tube was of the news showing the gas station camera.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The Cherokee people have tales of tribes of "blue people" who lived in the forests....they thought it best to avoid them. As for what you saw, you could have been the blue image you saw, you didn't turn blue, something blue was on and around you.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I had some same kinda experience round the same age, blue people,2 , in my bedroom, not completely blue but kinda transparent, maybe even more like a foto negative in blue, hard to describe, strangely enough they made no sound whatsoever. Maybe not even resembling your experience.

[edit on 1/11/2008 by d0p3d]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Welcome in the club. You've met with your guardian angel. And no, not fallen angel. And also no, not those angels what about the holy books are writing without any real background knowledge. A real guardian angel. Presumably he or she is guiding you throughout your life and will protect you from any harm. So, glad for it because you've experienced a very rare thing.

By the way to answer the question of the topic: anybody else seen one? Yes, I see my one day by day.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zer0pro
When i was a kid , mabey 10 years old. I walked into my bathroom one day to find a human shaped figure standing there. It looked almost like it was made of blue light shineing thru crystal and the room was dimly lit by it. I ran upstairs , scared as hell and told my mom and she just laughed

Someone in a holloween costume? You were 10 after all.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's an astral entity, most likely the spirit of a dead person, and it is nothing to worry about. They are here around us all the time everywhere, most of the time we do not see them though, either because they are not able to manifest into a physically visible shape, or because we are not able to use our expanded vision - our astral sight - which can let us see other frequencies than what we normally can with our physical eyes. This is the same way people can see auras.

Blessings,
-IX.777

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
yes I have no im not going into it
the clear blue light is that of a warrior for light and truth they say so if you are able to not be affraid and listen..basically they are protectors

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I had a similar experience when I was a kid, but the person wasn't entirely blue.

I was about 7 and was playing with matchbox cars in my room, when a entity walked past, I saw it through the doorway. Its a little hard to describe what it looked like. It was the size of a grown human, but it would be like if you had transparent skin, and all your organs and muscles glowed different colors. Like it was vibrant red/blue/yellow/green in different areas. It made solid footsteps as it walked by. I wasn't afraid, but I was kind of a skeptic about things even then, I kind of pinched myself, and figured I was imagining things. About a minute later it walked by again, going the other direction. I was thinking "wow. that actually happened!". Then my dad came out and yelled something about stop making so much noise.

I don't mean to hijack your thread or anything. I just wondered if they might be similar or the same kind of thing. I kind of think of him as a "energy person". I haven't seen it since, (been 16 years?) but I never felt it was evil or angry or malicious in any way, it just seemed to ignore me. I kind of wish I could see one again, I would try to talk to it. At that age I didn't really think about following it or anything, unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Never mind
Haven't learned to YouTube....

Google *gas station ghoast*, you'll find it.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
When I was 8 or 9 I got up to use the bathroom. I saw a blue transparent being in front of my mother's bedroom door. It was maybe 6 feet tall?? It didn't have any facial features that I can remember. It floated forward behind the wall, where the stairs were. I yelled and ran into my mom's room.

Of course we were Jehovah's Witnesses, so it was attributed to demons, and my mother was convinced a Kiss album of my father's had drawn it.

I want to be able to think maybe it was a dream, but it left such an impression on me that there has never been a doubt in my mind that it really happened.
My brother once admitted he saw something similar, but refused to talk about it, and has since denied it completely.

new topics

top topics

join