It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 2, 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
My powers of foreseeing have provide me with the vision that the Detroit Lions will lose to the Chicago Bears on Sunday. My prediction for the Lions last week came true as predicted and I will continue my predictive visions.

My previous post in this forum was moved for the reasons listed below:

This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

My post was moved to Dreams and Personal Predictions because apparently the Predictions and Prophecies forum is for published clairvoyants. So, now that my prediction for last week came true, I'm now a published clairvoyant. I have a 100% prediction rate and can now be included in the class of "psychics" or "prophets".

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Um..yeah. Okey dokey.
I predict with 100% accuracy that November 2 will be my daughter's 5th Birthday!
Happy Birthday Honey!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Ok, so... it's easy to do that:

I predict that there's going to be NO rain at all in the Atacama Desert this year...

Safe bet?

Peace

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

2 for 2 on my predictions. My powers grow stronger everyday.

I will provide my prediction for next week soon, stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

well to be fair im a huge (english) american football fan and anyone couldve predicted the football score with the lions and bears because the lions havnmt won all seasoin and the bears have a pretty strong team, well strong when compared to the lions right now.

top topics

join