It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physics, Christ and the Anti-Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hello all. I have followed this forum for about a year now and I must say that there are some great minds that feed our questions about the reality that we live in.

I have a question to ask that I have not yet seen brought up on the forum though it may exist.

In context of theoretical physics and quantam physics it's sayed that for every piece of matter which consists of atoms and quogs there is anti-matter etc. and for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

So by knowing that if what the bible says is true about Christ then there in the name of physics should exist an anti-christ. but if what we have read is true about matter than if matter and anti-matter share the same space the atoms will cancel eachother out in a miniature explosure and the cycle continues. So my question is if the second coming of Christ is to extinguish an already existing anti-christ, is it possible that this meeting of the two entities will result in the end of the world in a massive explosion unlike anything we have ever experienced?

here is a cool link

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-10-2008 by veryrucky]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Interesting post, but you're context switching. In other words, you can't take concepts from one context or field and apply them to another.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I agree with watcher.
Plus assuming we are talking about Christ then we must assume that Christianity has been validated at that time, in which case Christ is God.

If that’s the case then perhaps you should consider that God isn’t a part of the “physical “ universe.

That is to say that which makes up God is not that which makes up those things known as Physics.

So in other words the laws of Physics don’t apply to the creator of physics.

Interesting post though.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I do understand that the two theories are apples and oranges but are we able to play devils advocate and assume that physics does play a role in the Christ theory due to the theory that Christ was part of the physical universe and again assuming that the bible is true and that Christ is dually God but in the flesh therefore allowing him to be a part of the physical universe. Is there any way that this could make more sense or have any synergy what so ever?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Uhh yeah!
We can look at it that way but for one problem that still exists here.
Christ is not the God head he is a Physical part of the spirit of God.

However according to Christianity all things are subdued under him.
I would assume that means Physics as well.

Being that no matter how you slice it God ship and the powers thereof overcome any potentials that might raise their ugly heads.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
You would be assuming the antichrist would be the exact opposite- and equal to Christ. Not likely to be the case.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well we are at War. Maybe that is the explosion you are thinking of. Since, you are a part of this explosion it looks different from explosions you are not a part of.

And yes the two cannot occupy the same space and an explosion is necessary.

For those people who said you can't take one set of theories and apply them to another discussion. You are wrong.

All human advancement has required us to take something from one place and apply it to something else. I am not even sure why you'd say what you said. Unless of course you have an ulterior motive.

new topics

top topics

join