It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing 2007 Video!! Triangle UFO or TR-3B?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I found this video clip of a triangle shaped craft taken in August of last year in Belgium. I'm not sure if this video has been discussed before, but, if not, definately take a look! This craft hovers and turns on a dime:

2007 Belgium Triangle UFO or TR-3B?

I'm guessing that this craft is the military's "top secret" TR-3B. I saw one last year fly over my car on the way to a friend's house March 14 a little after 8pm. It blew my mind...I had no point of reference, however this craft was flying really slow, more like gliding, just over the tree tops over a residential area with absolutely no sound.

I thought for a couple of months that it was a real UFO until I did a little research on the internet. One guy told this other on YouTube that the triangle craft in a video clip was likely the TR-3B. The visual description was spot on to a TR-3B which really disappointed me. Later searches described its nuclear powered MFD (Magnetic Field Disruptor) technology that reduces its gravity by 89%.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a real UFO (extraterrestrial) but, at least I got to see a black project USAF craft in flight, at close range.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

It is a model. Take a look at the video in www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Just read through that thread...The sad thing is that with a video that looks that real, it will be even harder to ascertain which future UFO video clips are legitimate. More fodder for skeptics...

Was the contest part of a disinformation campaigne?

new topics

join