It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I-95 tanker fire was not an accident.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So if it was insurance fraud and an attempt to get out of the fines, which i believe is VERY plausable, then some basic questions need to be asked.
Did the driver survive?
If not, what caused the crash, remote control?
Would a construction firm be able to pull something like that off, remote control i mean.
Who owned the payload (heating oil)? Is this a normal cargo for this road, and where was it headed?

I also see a little merit in the 'cutting off access' theory.
Perhaps the construction firm was so far behind because the KNEW it was gonna be damaged in the spring and would be able to collect insurance.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by aware
So if it was insurance fraud and an attempt to get out of the fines, which i believe is VERY plausable, then some basic questions need to be asked.
Did the driver survive?
If not, what caused the crash, remote control?
Would a construction firm be able to pull something like that off, remote control i mean.
Who owned the payload (heating oil)? Is this a normal cargo for this road, and where was it headed?

I also see a little merit in the 'cutting off access' theory.
Perhaps the construction firm was so far behind because the KNEW it was gonna be damaged in the spring and would be able to collect insurance.

Yes the driver survived. A car in front of the tanker caused the tanker to crash, and the car left the scene. Tankers travel this highway often. That is all I know. The veteran firefighters in my town are convinced this was foul play.

<< 1   >>

join