It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blossom Goodchild new interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
www.10-14-08.blogspot.com...

2012Evolution.com Podcast With Blossom Goodchild!

Out of all the podcasts I have done recently, I have never felt so much love, compassion and light from an individual like Blossom Goodchild. Until you start talking to her voice to voice...Emails can't do justice. She is an amazing, genuine loving individual to say the least.

Prepare for a truly heart-felt, incredible Podcast ahead.

www.2012evolution.com...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

thoughts?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
You should put the quotation in quotes. Otherwise people might think that you think that.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Tangent breach: What's the deal with the John Lithgow avatar Phage? Which movie is that?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Thoughts? Okay.. but remember you asked for it.. my thoughts are that most professional con-men/women are charismatic and likeable. That's how they get you off your guard and separate you from your good sense and money.

My other thoughts would be less civilized and likely break many of the rules here; so I'll leave them unexpressed out of respect for the owners/staff and their wishes.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Blossom Goodchild? Isn't that the person who scammed a LOT of money from here "followers" for an event that....Duh....didn't happen?

She can be as loving as she pleases....it won't change my opinion of her.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

My thoughts are plain and simple. We have all overdosed here on the GFL/BG scam in recent months and I don't think we need to see any more of it in this forum for quite some time.

Anyhow, I think the Blossom stuff is meant to go into the Gray Area now and not UFOs/Aliens.

Give us a break please!

IRM

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Please direct all replies to this ongoing thread.

GFL Hoax Thread

Thank You

Thread Closed

Semper

top topics

join