It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're lying to you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Don't believe whatever they say.

Each candidate is controlled by their own party agenda.

John McCain is more of the same policies of the Bush administration... because he is controlled by all the Republicans and Republican interest groups.

Barack Obama is going to be like Clinton, JFK, and all of those other Democrats... he may seem as the lesser of the two evils.

What I am saying to you is to not believe what they say but to vote for the party you like based on their ideologies and proven policies.

If you like Democratic policies vote Democrat, and vice-versa.

I just hope word gets out to everyone before it's too late-- these politicians aren't change-- they're just more of the same.

An Obama Presidency will only mean a change in ideology and a way of thinking to a more liberal way in the country.

A McCain Presidency will just mean more of the same Bush policies.

Either way, the only real change will be in ideology.

But the truth is, they're just more of the same old-school politicians.

That's why I suggest to you to read about the parties who the candidates are running for and their history and their platforms, and, not, listen to what they say about each other.

www.ontheissues.org is a good site to see what they stand for, and, there are several other good sites on the web that tell you what each party's platform is.

Politicians don't bring change. They're just more of the same. Only parties bring change.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Wow. I am floored. Absolutely stunned.
Thank you so much!

[/sarcasm]

Is this really new information? It is a politician's job to lie. They can't function if they don't.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It isn't new information but I'm amazed at just how many people are fooled into believing these politicians will do anything by themselves.

How can you get so many people to believe a government that always lies to them?

Do exactly what John McCain and Barack Obama are doing.

I tell you they're both brilliant. They're even more brilliant than Bush.

join