It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Obama Redefining "95%"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
my opinion... obama's wording throws you off,

His wording couldn't be clearer.

but we NEED a candidate that says CLEARLY what they mean,

Like, "Drill, baby, drill"! or "I'm a maverick and reformer"! ??? WTH does that mean? That tells you NOTHING. Obama goes into specifics and he's a bit cerebral, but I totally understand what he means. Of course, I have to sit and read and take time to understand because his plan doesn't work in "sound bytes".

:shk:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
well for example, he(obama) wants to win over voters that want to drill, but he doesn't stand for drilling, so he words himself so that BOTH people think they're gona get what they want... specifically he words "i'll look into drilling" no promise of drilling, but whatever

"i'll look into safe means of nuclear power" haha i laugh at this one, my father s been in the military more than 20 years and he tells me we've had nuclear power in SHIPS SUBMARINES for a long time ( i think he said 30 years ) and it IS safe, therefore barrack obama isn't saying he's FOR nuclear power, he's saying is ISN"T for it, but sounding like he is

these are examples of the word entanglement i'm talking about and that i have a problem with, it's like his whole speech pattern is like so!

[edit on 113131p://upThursday by indigothefish]

<< 1   >>

join