It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to: Avoid Alien Abductions in the Home

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

you know i have always wondered why there are so many ET's that do anal probes...

The answer to that is people lose it when being abducted. The suction probes are there as a clean up job.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I have always wanted to capture them on film so I suppose it's worth a try. I of course understand that you're not trying to be serious or constructive but that this thread. It is just a way of throwing out a blanket insult to all abductees in a smart ass smug way. Typical ATS dill-weed style.

Whatever though, it still makes me think it's a good idea to try to get them on tape.

One question though: What kind of video camera has an 8 hour record cycle? I would need one of those first. Do you think time lapse would work. I would hate to be in one frame and not in the next. That wouldn't prove anything.

(My mini-dv is only 1.5 hours on LP. My regular camera (SD card - mpeg based) that can take 640x480 at 30fps doesn't have the low-light/IR capability of my video camera and doesn't plug in to the wall. I know the battery won't last 8 hours.)

Jon

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by xul
Oh, and Coca Cola kills them instantly. They just explode.

Rofl

Where did you hear that!!! Thats hilarious

Great thread, catching aliens on film is like catching the elusive giant squid....only difference is that the giant squid exists

Just kidding I think aliens may exist (although I demand proof)

Entertaining thread

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Okay now who out there has all of these high tech gadgets and gizmos on hand to capture a picture of an ET???

I have an 8 hour Hi8 with night vision and it can also be data linked to my computer and used as a security cam.

Back in my 20's when I had some experiences it may have been handy.

Someone mentioned long range camera's a football field's length away??

Sweet slobbering sam I DARE anyone to post a video taken in such a manner claiming to have captured an abduction goin' down. Imagine the field day Hank'd have with that!? (we missed you Hank).

Distance shots are far too easily discredited be they real or not.

Safe to say nearly ANY video of an ET would be torn apart. Hell I believe we're being visited and I'd be picking them apart myself.

We all want irrefutable proof. Film is close but it's really not what's going to do it for most of us.

I've seen some really amazing pictures and even a couple of good films of UFO's....the ones of ET up close and personal I just can't in all honesty believe them to be real.

Proof for me is MASS sightings, corroborating reports and accounts, photos, radar and the elimination of possible satellites in the vicinity.

If we see ET en mass, and it's corroborated, and has all the required data to back it up...then...well then we start looking for animatronics, zippers, wires...etc etc etc. (kidding sort of).

One person's account is never going to be enough regardless of video, photo's, medical anomalies (implants and such) we all know it, even us believers.

Now having said that, if there are numerous video's captured, under similar or identical conditions, and the images corroborate each other (with many conditions of course to weed out group efforts to hoax) then we may have something worth a closer look.

Would be nice if a group were created with all the high tech gizmo's to go out enforce to abductees (those being abducted routinely)and set up ET abduction sting operations.

Que spooky music....

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I understand that Irony and Sarcasm are also effective vs our alien abductors, in which case you can direct them to this thread...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Some good advice here about how to get rid of those annoying aliens. A collection of methods used with great success in different films.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
They reportedly persistently demonstrate

great skill and facility for turning such equipment off and/or rendering it nonfunctional.

Many folks have tried this method to no avail.

However, Guy Malone at

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

does have an evidently fool proof way to prevent abductions.

He used to be abducted in his teens.

He has helped many individuals and even families with such goings on down through the generations

STOP THEM COLD.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
HAHHAHAHA

THIS SHOULD BE STICK!!

off course this is a joke ... but it will work ... this should be sticked

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

lol, a great method for keeping them away in MOST cases. but what would you do if somebody posted a video after taking your advice showing greys or whatever other type of alien in their room?

would'nt people just scream HOAX! anyway?

if there is one thing ive learn't whilst looking at the subject of u.f.o's etc, no video or picture even if proved genuine is good enough.

i mean how would we know unless we were there. they could be anything.

my guess incase somebody did post one is it is CGI! or a man in a suit because its to dark to pick out perfect details, or the quality is to poor to tell.

so make sure you only have the best most expensive equipment if anybody does it.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by lifeform]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The Thought Screen Helmet is believed by some to be an effective deterrent. Check out the testimonials and decide for yourself.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform

Contrary to popular belief.. making a believable CGI video is pretty tough, and if someone DID post any video of supposed abductions...

... think of the havoc it would cause!!

The beleivers would be split between those screamng HOAX because everyone knows you cant film an abduction, and those convinced it was the smoking gun!

I would just be impressed and touch if anyone actually posted a video based on my suggestions, but I am not holding my breath for one!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
"but I am not holding my breath for one!"

yeah, niether am i to be honest. but maybe everybody should try it, wether you think you have been abducted or not.

just incase.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

This gave me a good laugh!!
it's so true!

I usually use tinfoil hats and they work great! Too bad this does not work if you live near the skinwalker ranches.....

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There are certain cases where people to that in order to film "them" but it fails because those cameras go off as soon as they go there...maybe it's the concentrated ammount of radiation (of the ship?) that makes those kinds of stuff go off...there are many other cases where cars go off, cameras, compasses go crazy, bla bla bla..

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I drink beer all day every day and all night and try to stay as drunk as humanly possible.

Nobody likes or wants to be around a sloppy drunk!

Works for me!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
thinly veiled sarcastic insults, and in some cases openly sarcastic insults to people who believe something terrifying has happened to them. this is saddening to me. whether or not you agree something has happened to these people, it's sickening to treat them this way. you can disagree with someone's experiences without demeaning them.

i'm sure this thread just barely is within t&c's and that no moderators will be able to close it or reprimand those of you who openly mock someone's believed terrors, but you should all be ashamed of yourselves. way to treat your fellow humans humanely.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

That's it malevolent_aliens...routinely weigh in before every slumber & upon waking to check for discrepancies in weight not attributed to perspiration; this in addition to the REMOTE recording devices utilized...BRAVO!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
To answer the question.

Duct tape

period.

Use your own imagination.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join