It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to: Avoid Alien Abductions in the Home

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hello Friends!

Are you being terrorized by aliens? Do they visit you in the night or even abduct you right out of your bed?

Well, you are in luck, because I have discovered a foolproof way to keep unwanted aliens out of your bedroom while you sleep. For this to work, however, you need to follow the instructions exactly.

1. Obtain a video camera.
2. Set up video camera in your bedroom, including making sure it is plugged into an AC outlet.
3. Put writable media with at least 8 hours of video into the camera.
4. Turn on camera.
5. Take off lens cap.
6. Hit record.
7. Get into bed.
8. Sleep restfully in the knowledge that no aliens are going to bother you while protected by the video camera.
9. Repeat every night until the aliens lose interest and leave you alone.
10. Thank Hank for his help.

If this method does not work for you, and the aliens STILL abduct you, please post the video, because I won't believe that my method is flawed without seeing it for myself!

Thank you,
Hank

[edit on 30-10-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
oh yay, thanks for this.
been wondering how to keep them pesty ets at bay!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

You forgot that their energy drains the camera.... sorry.. your out of luck.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WildSkyView

You forgot that their energy drains the camera.... sorry.. your out of luck.

A-ha! Not if it is plugged in!

Clarification needed.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I cannot tell if this is a joke or not Hank.

Regardless, this does not work. The camera turns off. The tape runs out. Either way, it never gets captured. You do. I stopped bothering long ago. I think the bastard greys got me last night, I had a tinge of a memory that I do not cherish one bit this morning and cannot shake it, the experience was painful to say the least.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrostForests
I cannot tell if this is a joke or not Hank.

Regardless, this does not work. The camera turns off. The tape runs out. Either way, it never gets captured. You do. I stopped bothering long ago. I think the bastard greys got me last night, I had a tinge of a memory that I do not cherish one bit this morning and cannot shake it, the experience was painful to say the least.

Clarification needed!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
One thing to add to your arsenal...

One mean foaming at the mouth Rotweiler, pointy ear, red eyes, DOG.

And a cat

Greys hates cats

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It's been happening a number of years. They really, really like me. Especially after I caught sight of them in the skies twice in a week some time ago. Often awake to puncture wounds and in a rare while, implants. The most notable ones were behind my ear lobes. They have been removed by the greys about 4 or 5 months ago. My little brother has a rather nasty one on the soft tissue of his left shoulder.

Often it's small snipits of memory, rather vivid, certainly not dreaming. I'm at a point spiritually where I know the difference between AP, dreaming, lucid dreaming, and a memory. For example, about 3 weeks ago I have a snipit of awakening to my family screaming. Last night was particularly bad I assume from my memory. To put it as mildly as I can, extreme stretching of a certain organ and insertion deep inside. It was painful, and I certainly felt it. Reminded me of a cathitor I had once. Not pleasent, has put a nasty spin on my day.

Edit-Not to mention pissing razorblades the first two urinations of the day. I hate them with such a passion... And now to meditate and sleep, I have a job interview tomorrow.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by FrostForests]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
A well sharpened Katana

And a Book on how to resist mind control methods should do the trick

The rest I leave to your imagination

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
While you're at it you might try handcuffing yourself to the bedpost too

And leave a note asking politely that they cease and desist with the anal probes : /

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I hide under my covers.
It's worked so far.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It's okay. I woke up one night and sprayed water at one, and smacked another with a bat. I'm okay now though.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I have read a number of times that "greys" are allergic to .... chocolate! (like a lot of animals are, chocolate can kill dogs, foxes etc) - some stories report that the greys avoid people who have been eating chocolate, and that contact with chocolate can kill them... now I do not vouch for one second as to the vailidty of these accounts - but it has been a conistent theme from many inependent stories..... So choclate bars under the pillow, or coating oneself in choclate sauce, or that can of chocolate spray could work ! ;-)

There is a humourous side to the chocolate story - but seriously it is a consistant theme ....

(no I do not work for a chocolate company!!)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

What an incredibly flawed post Hank! Are you serious mate?

If abductions are real, a camera has not proven effective in the past. Just ask Whitley Strieber. He used a camera and then some, to NO effect mind you... they just stopped his security measures from working when they came for him.

On the other hand, if your abduction is just a product of your imagination, (highly possible), then of course the camera isn't going to catch anything but you tossing and turning - "Presto No Aliens" - but if it makes you sleep better of a night time - go for it.

Perhaps a night light & some strategically placed gaffa tape would help too! Can't be too careful ehh!

IRM

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This same technique keeps bigfoot, chupacabra, Elvis, Gnomes, Sauron, God, Jesus, Buddha, Allah, and the undead John McCain at bay as well.

However, it should be noted that this system will attract
Paris Hilton
Britney Spears
Tom Cruise(Who will jump up and down on your bed)
Doctor Phil(In pursuit of Tom Cruise)
Brad Pitt
Angelina Joelie
Entire Pitt Family, Entourage plus nannies
On top of this, the papparatzi will surround your house in continual blinding white light from camera flashes.... which will attract aliens who will abduct you after gang probing Paris Hilton.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well screw that then. I have no intention of risking a Tom Cruise encounter. I'd rather the aliens just had their way with me.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Id like to beat him to death with an E-meter.... I really should work for the Department of Ironic Justice.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I once had a dream where aliens abducted me while I was sleeping. I was supposed to be somehow paralyzed but their methods didn't work on me. One alien ticked me off and then I started taking them out. Soon the whole ship of remaining alien survivors were running terrified. I decided to spare a few since I realized I didn't know how to operate the ship. The ship was a lot bigger than I realized. Then I let them use an emergency beam device that transported me back. They sent me a telepathic message. I've been officially blacklisted from any and all alien abductions. I was just starting to have some fun too. Now if the aliens look like gorgeous blonde females instead of those nasty gray types, all they have to do is ask and I'll be happy to spend some more time aboard their ship.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
One thing to add to your arsenal...

One mean foaming at the mouth Rotweiler, pointy ear, red eyes, DOG.

And a cat

Greys hates cats
Oh this is most excellent. We have 5 cats. I bet they won't be coming any time soon.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Hello Friends!

Are you being terrorized by aliens? Do they visit you in the night or even abduct you right out of your bed?

Well, you are in luck, because I have discovered a foolproof way to keep unwanted aliens out of your bedroom while you sleep. For this to work, however, you need to follow the instructions exactly.

1. Obtain a video camera.
2. Set up video camera in your bedroom, including making sure it is plugged into an AC outlet.
3. Put writable media with at least 8 hours of video into the camera.
4. Turn on camera.
5. Take off lens cap.
6. Hit record.
7. Get into bed.
8. Sleep restfully in the knowledge that no aliens are going to bother you while protected by the video camera.
9. Repeat every night until the aliens lose interest and leave you alone.
10. Thank Hank for his help.

If this method does not work for you, and the aliens STILL abduct you, please post the video, because I won't believe that my method is flawed without seeing it for myself!

Thank you,
Hank

LOL

This is funny, I have done what you suggested many many and I repeat many times. Not because I was trying to avoid ET's or because I did not believe in them but because I was trying to get it on video.

It will never work, the camera will go fuzzy or turn off on it's own when they show up. They have something that effects everything electrical including your brain even battery operated, if you are driving a car the engine will stop as well. Our own military and black opps has the same technology.

Now when the camera goes fuzzy, blank or turns off the skeptics of course will claim it was a malfunction of the camera. The only way you will ever get a real ET captured on film is if they allow it. Same goes for their space craft, if you have a real ET ship captured on film rest assured they allowed you to see it and film it.

Nice Try!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join