It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official 2008 Election Day Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Most of this was taken off another thread. And as I was gonna start this in a couple days.. why not now. Only 5 more days to go till the biggest election day in a long damn time. Lets use this thread to talk about anything related to the big day and the day itself's events.... Voter problems, latest exit polls. Which states are called for who....

Would be nice if someone kept a running update of which state is for whom during the day...

Also for the lighthearted people.. the election day drinking game

Very simple.. divide the party into two groups (or the mad third party third group)

shot for every state your person wins
tro keep it fair since mccain will win more states... drink every time your candidate wins 50 electoral votes
shot every time a network mis calls a state

4 shots for 4 years if your candidate ends up losing....

For the 5 days leading up, lets post any early voter poll results as well as any problems that arise . ie voter machine voter fraud before nov 4th.
Have fun, stay safe, and try not to riot if your guy loses. remember, there's always 2012

edit for andrew

[edit on 29-10-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Best post you've ever made.

Although Conservative supporters will have to drink more, no?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

Fixed, thanks andrew, i know i will see you all over this thread. should be a fun final 5 days.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
One other thing. Can we keep this thread STRICTLY on new info on and for election day. no partisan lines, no obama is a communist muslim. and the other way as well.. civil fun anticipating and watching the election finally unfold

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I had to back to this thread to promote a topic that wont cause people to resort to name calling. Again in prep, anyone with voter machine problems, early polls from early voters info.. post it here in prep for the big day just a few days away.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
its november now.. in a couple hours..
gear up. its coming..

any early voter stories?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Newest Gallop polls have this thing at 52-42 Obama.....

Hmm that trend of McCain closing the gap is gone. But will this hurt Obama? Will ti really keep potential voters at home with a sense of cockiness????

I think anyone planing to vote for Obama knows and remembers 2000 and I think they are smart enough to know that every vote ends up helping.

As for McCain... I think anything will help him at this point. I think when it comes to the last days, if you are winning, no news is good news... If its agreed you are behind, any news is good news. So for McCain, I wouldnt be shocked if this helps energize the base.

Obama winning

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ATS will be initiating a series of threads over the next few days dedicated to the 2008 Election. Discussion of election results and various related issues will take place in these ATS-initiated threads.

In the meantime, please carry on discussions in existing threads.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join