It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen of Heaven Conspiracy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ok, since locoman8 posted his thread about Simon The Sorcerer starting the Catholic church, I was actually looking into ufos and the Bible and ran across "The Queen of Heaven" conspiracy.

Catholics call Mary "The Queen of Heaven", she has never been a queen, she would never be some sort of ruler in heaven, so why do they call her "The Queen of Heaven"? Well, we have Simon the Sorcerer to thank for that too.

First, I'll post some verses that actually mention "The Queen of Heaven":

Jeremiah 7:18
18The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to The Queen of Heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Jeremiah 44:17-22
17But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto The Queen of Heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

18But since we left off to burn incense to The Queen of Heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.

19And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?

20Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,

21The incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?

22So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day.

So worshiping "The Queen of Heaven" obviously pissed off God, but who exactly is this mystery lady? Could it truely be that this pagan worship is being carried on through to today?

Well, if you look back into ancient history, there are these "Mother Goddesses" that are worshipped, the oldest recorded, LILITH.

Yes, Lilith, not the fictional "supposed first wife of Adam" as the retarded History Channel says, but the actual "Queen of the Night", "The Night Mother", ect.

Here's a picture of her:

This is an ancient religion, one practiced not long after the angels started to reproduce with humans, Lilith may very well be the very first abomination that is female, the first human angel hybrid that is female.

Lilith is also known as being a succubus and a vampire, she is supposedly the mother of vampires, but that is a topic for a different thread.

So what I have seen according to my research and locoman8's research, it may very well be that Simon the Sorcerer twisted in this ancient cult into his own church, the Catholic church.

Let it be known though that I don't hate Catholic people, I just know that what they've been told to believe is wrong though.

That's about it, if anyone has anymore info or anything to add, it is welcomed.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
Let it be known though that I don't hate Catholic people, I just know that what they've been told to believe is wrong though.

And why is that you feel that what you have been told to believe is right?

Edited to say: Sorry... that you "know" what you have been told to believe is right. Not "feel." You know it for a fact. Why is that?

For example:

Lilith is also known as being a succubus and a vampire, she is supposedly the mother of vampires, but that is a topic for a different thread.

Do you suppose that is right? Do you really believe that there are succubus (succubi?) and vampires?

[edit on 29-10-2008 by TheHypnoToad]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHypnoToad

I've done my own personal research, nobody has told me what to believe, many have tried, all have failed, I believe what I want.

I know that what I believe is true because all the dots connect, I have tried them and tried them, I have put them through the hottest flames of my very own scrutiny and I see the truth.

This is the part where you will laugh at me, call me names, and lose all belief in what I say, i have memories of ancient places, I'm not saying I have past lives, but I remember some times the places that my ancestors went, some of the things they experienced, I am amazed at the things I've seen, they are a bit blurry at times, but I can make out most of the things I've seen, especially "The Shining Ones", I have memories from them too, sometimes certain sounds or colors, or geometry trigger these memories, they are so powerful at times it makes me cry. I believe we all have memories of what has happened in the past, you know, some sorta extreme experienced locked away in the brain, passed down from generation to generation, do you ever get these memories?

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
i was born, raised and educated catholic, and i can honestly say ive never heard the term queen of heaven applied to Mary

jeremiah was mostly about idolatory and if i remember correctly was supposed to have been a prophet of the old testament which was before Mary was even born.

The goddess, the Queen of heaven whose worship Jeremiah so vehemently opposed, may have been possibly Astarte. Astarte is the name of a goddess as known from Northwestern Semitic regions, cognate in name, origin and functions with the goddess Ishtar in Mesopotamian texts. Another transliteration is ‘Ashtart; other names for the goddess include Hebrew עשתרת (transliterated Ashtoreth), Ugaritic ‘ṯtrt (also ‘Aṯtart or ‘Athtart, transliterated Atirat), Akkadian DAs-tar-tú (also Astartu) and Etruscan Uni-Astre (Pyrgi Tablets).

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demandred
i was born, raised and educated catholic, and i can honestly say ive never heard the term queen of heaven applied to Mary

jeremiah was mostly about idolatory and if i remember correctly was supposed to have been a prophet of the old testament which was before Mary was even born.

The goddess, the Queen of heaven whose worship Jeremiah so vehemently opposed, may have been possibly Astarte. Astarte is the name of a goddess as known from Northwestern Semitic regions, cognate in name, origin and functions with the goddess Ishtar in Mesopotamian texts. Another transliteration is ‘Ashtart; other names for the goddess include Hebrew עשתרת (transliterated Ashtoreth), Ugaritic ‘ṯtrt (also ‘Aṯtart or ‘Athtart, transliterated Atirat), Akkadian DAs-tar-tú (also Astartu) and Etruscan Uni-Astre (Pyrgi Tablets).

Venus, how can you not know? Not Lilith. Read more books.

www.occultopedia.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The Queen of Heaven is an honorific title bestowed on the mother of Christ the King - much as the tradition of calling the mother of sovereigns "Queen." It is an ancient title given to here and formally as far back as the 6th century in the hymn Regina coeli.

It does not imply that any degree of worship be offered to her, indeed no title given to the Blessed Virgin is intended to inspire worship as worship belongs to God alone. Catholics have a devotion to Mary because she was the Ark through which the Incarnate Son of God entered the world. As the angel greeted her with the words "Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with you" so does the Church in a continuation of Mary's own insight in her great hymn, The Magnificat, that "all ages shall call me blessed." A response to her cousin Elizabeth's greeting "blessed are you among women ... why am I so honoured that the mother of my Lord should visit me." None of this implies that Mary is divine but, as said, blessed among women for all generations.

Does/did the title "Queen of Heaven" have a catechetical benefit in encountering new polytheistic traditions which have a female presence in their pantheon? - yes of course. As a means of saying that we have, though not divine, a person of singular importance in our choir of saints with a particular dignity. As with St Paul's encounter with the unkbown god in Athens so too we can say "yes, you understood some of the truth."

The similarities with other faiths does not mean "just one of many" but means God illustrates His truths through His creation which the sensitive, by reason, could and did utilize in approaching the truth until the moment when Truth revealed Himself.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1
Given the terrible things the god of the old testament commanded "His" people to do, I'd be more likely to worship a goddess He disdained than His Genocidal Awfulness.

A group of desert dwellers was once taught to trash other peoples' gods and, as often as not, destroy the people who worshiped Him.
So what?
Why should we, thousands of years later, give more weight to the ravings of one particular theocracy over another?

If there is a god, that god is infinite and cannot be bound to any Earthly religion. The only useful guide in visualising God is our own hearts.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Just because Mary wasn't born before the term was used, does not mean that Catholics are'nt worshiping that deity.

Saying prayers to and singing hymns, ect. IS worship, anytime you put something above man, it is to put them in an idolistic position, especially if you put them up to the position if not along side God, then it IS idolatry.
There is no verse in the Bible that deifies Mary, or any verse that says you should pray to her or sing hymns to her, she can't hear you and doesn't even care. She is in Heaven worshiping Yeshua, not sitting on a thrown or anything.
Also why is it that in the Catechism say's strange thing like:

"Being obedient she became the cause of salvation for herself and for the whole human race."

(that puts Mary above Yeshua)

"971. "'All generations will call me blessed': 'The Church's devotion to the Blessed Virgin is intrinsic to Christian worship.' [Lk 1:48 ; Paul VI, MC 56.] The Church rightly honors 'the Blessed Virgin with special devotion. From the most ancient times the Blessed Virgin has been honored with the title of 'Mother of God,' to whose protection the faithful fly in all their dangers and needs.... "

That, is blasphemy, that IS worship and it is wrong!

(not from the Catechism, but relevant)
Just as there is no salvation outside of belonging to the Catholic Church, which is the immaculate Bride of Christ, there is no communication of divine grace without the intercession of the Virgin Mary, who acts as the channel of God's gifts.

THis link pretty much sums up what Catholics believe concerning Mary and salvation.

biblelight.net...

Seriously guys, quit listening to the priests (we have one Priest, His name is Yeshua) and read and study the Bible for yourself without the indoctrination of dogma.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

if you actually undestood the catholic faith you would know that we dont worship anyone but god, we can acording to our faith petition mary and the saints to interceed on our behalf but we do not worship them in any way shape or form.

@ Black Guard
and i highly doubt the queen of heaven was lilith/lamia if you look at tinwiki you will see i wrote the article on her

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Demandred]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This may be so, but it certainly has nothing to do with Simon Magus.

According to him, God had his first Thought, his Ennoia, who them proceeded to create the angels. These angels rebelled against her and created the world as her prison, and she proceeded to be reincarnated many times, including as Helen of Troy, before Simon found her in a brothel and declared that he had "rescued" her.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well, if you look back into ancient history, there are these "Mother Goddesses" that are worshipped, the oldest recorded, LILITH.

Lillith actually wasn't a worshipped goddess. She was a character in the Midrash, apparently derived from a "night spirit" (demon):
www.gnosis.org...

The "Queen of Heaven" apparently refers to Ishtar/Inanna... that's one of her titles. Inanna would be an older goddess and would have (since the Jews were in Babylon) been a main contender for people to worship.

So what I have seen according to my research and locoman8's research, it may very well be that Simon the Sorcerer twisted in this ancient cult into his own church, the Catholic church.

There's no evidence that Simon was real.
en.wikipedia.org...

Had the cult based on him been the foundation of Catholicism (unlikely since it was flourishing at the same time as the early Catholic church and there's no evidence they were invited to the meetings of the pope and bishops), you'd have a two part god (Zeus and Athena/Simon and Helena).
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

"971. "'All generations will call me blessed': 'The Church's devotion to the Blessed Virgin is intrinsic to Christian worship.' [Lk 1:48 ; Paul VI, MC 56.] The Church rightly honors 'the Blessed Virgin with special devotion. From the most ancient times the Blessed Virgin has been honored with the title of 'Mother of God,' to whose protection the faithful fly in all their dangers and needs.... "

That, is blasphemy, that IS worship and it is wrong!

WRONG.

"all generations shall call me blessed" is straight from the bible. It's a prophecy that Mary said to her cousin Elizabeth. And it's true.

The title - Mother of God - is not worship or blasphemy. It's just the truth. She is the Mother of God. She gave birth to God Incarnate. She's His mother.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I see a cryptic in the image of lilith. Notice how in her right hand a full circle, could that be a flying disc? And her left hand, is that a setting sun?

And the owls and heads of the lions she stands on, form a well, gravity well?

could this be a naked cryptic fact?

maybe a message?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It kills me how many people on this site are so far from the Truth,but i will stay annonymous,i dont wanna stir anyone's spot,but people keep an open mind,and watch the Truth unfold before your eyes.

The "Queen of Heaven" is Mary,but it is not Mary,it is Aphrodite,Semaramis,Isis,Liberty,she has many names, and many different titles in other languages.The Homos in Washington still pay homage to these Greek "Gods" who were never really "Gods",but were the Seed of Noah.When the world was first destroyed,and Noah had to repopulate the Earth,the Greek "Gods" were his Offspring who helped repopulate the Earth.

Before i get too far,let me unlock ya brain with something I have not seen on this site before,like i said,this site is full of all kinds of disinformation(Not to diss the site,but stating the obvious).

Ever wondered where the Names of the days of the week came from?

Sunday - Sun-day [Worship of the Sun] Not a person, obviously, as Moon-day is not a person.

Moon-Day - Mon-day [Worship of the Moon]

Tiwi-Day - Tuesday [Named after Nimrods name in Nordic tongues - Nimrod, son of Cush, Son of Ham, Son of Noah]

Wodens-day - Wednesday - [Named after Cush, Son of Ham, Son of Noah]

Thors-day - Thursday [Named after Thor, whose name was also Shem, Son of Noah, also know as Marduk & Melchizidek]

Frīgedæg-day - Fri-day [Named after Semeramis in Old English, Wife AND Mother of Nimrod, son of Cush, Son of Ham, Son of Noah]

Saturn-Day - Satur-day [Named after Ham, also known as Bel, Son of Noah]

www.friesian.com...
domesticat.net...
en.wikipedia.org...

^^^ Osiris; Gilgamesh. Vishnu; Mercury; Tiwi; Mars; Zeus; Adonis; Molech; Dagon; Poseidon; in Washington

"Queen of Heaven" Isis or Semeramis with her Savior child in Egypt BEFORE Christ

"Queen of Heaven" "Semeramis and Savior Child in India BEFORE CHRIST"

www.momentin.com...

"Queen of Heaven" Semeramis In Europe before Christ & Mary"

"Queen of Heaven" Semeramis and Savior Child in London, England

"Queen of Heaven" Semeramis and Savior Child in Japan long before Christianity reaches it

"Queen of Heaven" Semeramis and her Savior Child in China

"Queen of Heaven" "Mary & Child"

U see....Satan has very cunningly devised this ACROSS THE WHOLE WORLD,people unknowingly worshipping SEMERAMIS,"Queen of Heaven" whom God despises.

There is much,much more to be revealed to the awesome people at ATS,and especially the ones who are yearning for Truth,and NOT DISINFORMATION.

This gets very deep,i will be making annonymous posts on ATS exposing THE TRUE TRUTHS of all these different topics i see,and all the topics people are posting Disinfo.

Stay Up,ATS

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
There's no evidence that Simon was real.
en.wikipedia.org...

Had the cult based on him been the foundation of Catholicism (unlikely since it was flourishing at the same time as the early Catholic church and there's no evidence they were invited to the meetings of the pope and bishops), you'd have a two part god (Zeus and Athena/Simon and Helena).
en.wikipedia.org...

I have not seen many argue that Simon was a fictional character; the polemics against him by early church fathers were far too vitriolic for their target to be wholly an apparition. Hippolytus even quotes from the (supposed) writings of Simon himself.

Beneath the gross distortions of myth and legend that surrounded the character, there does seem to be the possibility of glimpsing the faint outline of a real person.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I didn't read all the responses... sorry if this is a repeat...

I'm LDS (Mormon), and we actually believe in a Heavenly MOTHER. Basically, the spouse of Heavenly Father.

We don't discuss it much though... we are taught that she deserves the utmost respect, and that scripture doesn't give us much info on her, so that she won't become disrespected, etc. in the way God or Jesus often is. We don't believe she's to be worshipped.

Honestly though...I'd never caught the "Queen of Heaven" phrase in the bible! Interesting....

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRandom1

Hey there!
This may be 7 years late, but thank you for the shout out of my old Simon Magus thread. I find this "Queen of Heaven" subject quite interesting. It would make perfect sense if Simon Magus is really the founder of Catholicism and these pagan beliefs were filtered into the christain doctrine through Simon the Sorcerer. Especially since Simon Peter never practiced or spoke of those teachings.

top topics

join