It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willie Nelson, Jessie Ventura & Alex Jones on the Banks, Election, JFK & 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Willie Nelson, Jessie Ventura & Alex Jones on the Banks, Election, JFK & 911

www.prisonplanet.com

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO, Willie Nelson invites Alex and Jesse onto his world famous tour bus, where they discuss a number of topics including the family farm, the banker’s consolidation, and the 2008 election. But much of the conversation turns to the lingering questions about 9/11– still unanswered, in part, due to a government that refuses to answer and a public that is unwilling to question.

Appropriately wearing a trucker’s hat that reads, ‘Follow no one,’ Nelson says that for himself, “Those buildings were blown up internally,” before humbly adding, “I’m not a smart guy, but I can see that.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

[edit on 29-10-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
A very interesting free-flowing discussion on some of the most pressing conspiracies of our day and not so distance past. To see these three mavericks together sharing their perspectives with one another, reconfirmed for me how essential it is for us to connect with one another in this struggle/journey.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Starred and flagged.

Three true patriots. I hope Ventura runs for it all in 2012. He and Ron Paul as a tag team.

Hey, I can dream.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Ventura on Hannity yesterday:

...and on Fox & Friends

[edit on 19-5-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
... and on geraldo

Noting his shirt and jacket haven't changed and all three shows are run by fox, he must have literally walked from one show to the next. Talk about efficiency

[edit on 19-5-2009 by The All Seeing I]

top topics

join