posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:06 PM
This car has been a lifesaver with gas the way it is. It's a 4cylinder and absolutely great on gas. It has a multitude of cosmetic problems, as well
as mechanical problems. If you see a problem and have an answer please reply, all opinions are noted.
- The blinkers don't work right. Sometimes one will come on, sometimes both will come on. Neither blink as they should. The indicator or the actual
- The speedometer squekes, and "wobbles". When I get over 50mph it starts to swing back and forth pretty wildly.
- The gas had doesn't work at all. It always ready completely past the F-mark, as far as it will go. When im almost out, "running-on-fumes", and
the car is in danger of stalling it read all the way past the E-mark.
- The gas pedal stick as it's being pressed. It releases fine, but when you push it you have to put a bit more pressure than usual to get it to
- None of the heat, oil, battery, ect gauges work at all.
That's all I can remember at the moment, but im sure there are more that are there.
[edit on 29-10-2008 by Gehennasoul]