It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another way to Destroy Halloween: Campaign-o-Lanterns!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Now that I look at these, it actually would be terrifying to walk up to a house with hundreds of McCain/Palin signs in the yard, an effigy of Obama with his turban and AK-47 hiding in the bushes, and hundreds of those evil Cindy McCain campaign-o-lanterns everywhere.

hosted.ap.org...

Please don't ruin more kids' fun. Don't print these.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 29-10-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Noooooooooo....

I feel like my entire life is being invaded by politics lately as it is.
I don't mind when I'm feeling political or whatever, but man are those ever tacky looking.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Those could scare of a few kids, Give me one of each...lol...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think I shall print a couple of those out and make a nice video of pumpkin smashing...

Man, this whole election really has been shoved down our throats hasn't it.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Really LOL, what on Earth is more frightening Than McCains face carved into rotting produce?

You could perform an exorcism with that thing let alone scare kids on Halloween...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to Mopusvindicus

Spit out my beer on that one. In this context I think the only thing scarier than McCain on the rotting produce is the one of Cindy - it's the only one out of the bunch that looks purposefully evil! Why is THAT? HAHA - you made me laugh outloud - thanks.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This could change Halloween as we know it!!!............

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Reply to rikk7111

Yes. Just a quick perusal of the threads may point to the theory that it is nothing new. Obama IS the devil and thus, more of the same. I still contend that the Cindy McCain one is purposefully made to look bad; if not, she might be the devil? Regardless, if some d-bag were to put up one of these things on my block I know where it would be headed. Smashed into pieces in the middle of the street. Darn those feisty nieghborhood kids!

ColoradoJens

[edit on 29-10-2008 by ColoradoJens]

new topics

top topics

join