It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold the Anunnaki smog buster?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Being a archeology buff I've read lots of books on the subject, some scholarly, some written with creative license. One group of books that caught my attention over the years was the 12th planet series by Zecharia Sitchin. His objective takes on the earliest examples of Sumerian hieroglyphs really seems to be a root source to alot of contemporary mythology.
The story in short is of aliens (Anunnaki) who came to earth to mine our gold because it was needed to sustain the atmosphere on their planet (Marduck) which is on a 3400 year orbit in our solar system. They had a rebellion that was solved by the creation of a worker class from the indiginous inhabitants through the use of genetics.
Well I can remember a poor soul bringing it up in one of my Archeology classes and the professor treatened to send him out of class if he ever brought it up again. It was at this point I read the whole series

I haven't really thought about it lately because you can't really prove much of it. If any real evidence exsists it belongs to the illuminati/Vatican catacombs/Masons. Fat chance they would risk the public outgrowing their comfy wool coats.
The other day I came upon a popular science article that brought it all back. NANOGOLD PARTICLES + SUNLIGHT = CLEAN AIR. Here is the article.
Here is the link
www.popsci.com...

[edit on 29-10-2008 by MacroVisio]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
wow i never thot gold could do that kind of stuff... kinda crazy.

iv heard the story about aliens wanting gold somewhere else on the forum, and iv read elsewhere that we are a society of bred slaves. that story kinda ties it all together.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Here is the jist of the discovery

According to Professor Zhu Huai Yong, of Queensland's School of Physical and Chemical Sciences, the electromagnetic field from sunlight interacts with movements of the electrons in gold particles, which creates vibrations. The sunlight can enhance the magnetic field of gold nanoparticles up to 100 times its normal capacity. The enhanced magnetic field then breaks up pollutant molecules in the air. The only byproduct, according to Zhu, is carbon dioxide, which is created in relatively small amounts by the process.

It looks like the story has gained some plausability

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
hrrrmm perhaps in the cycle of things the reason gold is horded by those in power is that after the harvest they can freshen the air for themselves.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff there about the gold/pollution connection and an interesting new twist on the old story.
Not that I am ready to start believing marduk's on it's way, but finding connections like this have the same effect on me.
I'll take something unbelievable and file it away under "highly unlikely" but then sometimes you get these coincidences that refresh the old story and give it new life.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 4N6310

I'm in the same boat sort of a realist with an open mind.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here is another example of this technology in use

Diesel trucks, on the other hand, still used an expensive approach to reducing their emission problems, with catalytic converters that relied on platinum, a highly reactive and very expensive material. The computer model that Cho and Woo developed suggested intriguing alternatives, including catalysts made of nanosize particles of gold and alloys of gold, palladium and platinum

here is the link
www.forbes.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Great post, and very interesting parallel! To think... a people of so long ago had a solution to a problem that we are just touching upon today. Makes me wonder.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
thats totally awesome. I always wondered how that worked out. Thats pretty darn interesting. I bet the truth is more obvious than we think. Thanks for pointing this out! I was starting to no longer fear planet x, now Ive got a reason again! seriously, its a lot more fun when x is on its way

[edit on 10/30/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
That sounds amazing !!! Uju

Go To College

new topics

top topics

join