It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Hoax]Thread Titles Request Clean Up ATS[Faal]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well once again many will probably looking at a Thread on ATS that has been started in response to an article posted by

Sorcha Faal Generals Try To Stop Imminant World War 3

AKA

Hoax Queen, or King rather.

Fear Creator

Fantasy producer and Distorter of truth.

I don't know how many times I have jumped to a Thread and wasted my valuable time, and also the waste of ATS resources on Faal's always wrong stories.

We all know at least once a week WW3 is imminent etc from Faal.

So I propose that if the ONLY source for a story is Faal, no matter where it is posted from be it a Blog, Faals site or others, that if there is no other source for that story, seperate from a reproduction of Faals original story, i.e a differant OP,

Then as in proven UFO hoax's etc a clear designation be made within the headline?

Not hoax, as maybe that bounders on Slander until after the fact however [FAAL]

I really think it would improve the quality of the boards and ATS, reduce valuable ATS server space and bandwidth too.

As the new book is out soon to, it increases the credibility, and retention and revisiting of new visitors and members to our site caused by Marrs book and the recent Robbie Williams Collaboration.

We could be loosing many new members and credibility.

It is normal for someone to scan the headlines and go for the most sensational, which will always be FAAL if a story is posted on ATS, they click the link, panic for a minute or two, see the truth or search the credibility and never come back here again.

Thoughts?

Kind regards,

Elf.

Members if you agree Flag this so those that be know?
elfedit spelling

[edit on 29-10-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
My personal recommendation would be to say that any topic that only has Fail as a source must go in skunkworks, and must have [Sorcha Faal] in the title.

So I think i'm pretty much in agreement. I wouldn't like to see him/her banned totally, but something should be done.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by gullychief]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thread is trashed and we appreciate the heads up. It's going to be hard to catch every story which has this hoaxer as the source so please help the staff out and alert them.

We simply won't tolerate a well known hoaxer's bollocks being promoted on ATS.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Springer is right, but the fact is that practically nobody here believes anything that Faal says anyway.

I say, let things remain as they are becauuse newbies will soon realize that Sorcha is not reliable. That is the essence of ATS, debunking the frauds. For the sake of the newbies, let the threads continue to be posted.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Thread is trashed and we appreciate the heads up. It's going to be hard to catch every story which has this hoaxer as the source so please help the staff out and alert them.

We simply won't tolerate a well known hoaxer's bollocks being promoted on ATS.

Springer...

Thank you Springer!

So a Heads up then to all that we can inform you guys of such tripe,

And indeed it does seem that swift and logical action will be taken to deal with it correctly.

I hope all members keep trying to help Springer and crew to improve the quality, and regard of ATS.

Kind Regards

Elf.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I am very pleased by your actions Springer.

Another popular and alternative news source in the UK , which normally does not go with stories like this one, unless there is some MSM or real journalistic sources to back up the claims is running this fantasy story on their Main Page here:

Red Ice

As to be truthfull in the past a lot of what they have Linked to has historically had better credibility than some of the sources on ATS.

I feel this just indicates that ATS is as well as being the most popular and large Site on the net for Alternative/Conspiracy discussions and news, has now evolved to being the one with the highest credibility!

There is enough going on out there that is of great concern, and interest to all of humanity, without having to resort to such Sensationalist Lies.

As many may remember I ranted about FAAL in a thread recently that had a lot of attention along the lines of "Russia Ordered To Attack US Fleet", and drifted away from ATS for a while due it.

Many here I am sure, may have participation in many forums.

Due to your swift actions above, and the nature of the Link posted I have now cancelled my membership with that forum, and with myself leaving God Like some years ago due to the subhuman standard of many posters I am proud to say

Im officially not dating anymore and Married to ATS.

No more playing the field for me :-)

"I Do"

Kind Regards

Elf

[edit on 30-10-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Guys……
What say that..., When we have nothing better to do than strengthen our typing muscles, we put them to good use and do to Sorcha Faal what is being done to us. Could be a great creative writing outlet for us, and probably quite cathartic…. Don't forget to add some humor to balance out the seriousness of her world always coming to an end. Watch out DoubleDay… here we come….
Windynite

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hello all..Im curious about this hoax all of you have been mentioning in the previous posts, Could somebody let me in a little backgound on this person?..Im still a bit of a newcomer here but I feel like a darn seasoned ATS vet..Thanks

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmd18B
Hello all..Im curious about this hoax all of you have been mentioning in the previous posts, Could somebody let me in a little backgound on this person?..Im still a bit of a newcomer here but I feel like a darn seasoned ATS vet..Thanks

Hey Cmd:

Mirthful Me did a very good thread on this some time back :

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

Covers it all really there.

Read the thread and hopefully will be able to see his/her/it's stories for what they truly are.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
BUMP

SHE/HE is feeding of the current situation, FEAR vampire, quite a few popping up on ATS

BE AWARE new members or those who dont know,

Dont let he/she/it waste your time or affect your emotions in any way

FAAL = move on or look for a real source for story.

Kind Regards,

Elf

new topics

top topics

join