It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsoft offers reward for missing Xbox gamer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
anyone want a game my gamertags RED RAW ROD, call of duty 5 out soon and gears of war, gonna be awesome

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
you are on xbox?

sure...i will send you an add sometime.

I am anxious of COD 5. i can't wait.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfie_UK

I am not saying they are evil. You are not a 15yr old little boy! Do you have children? If so, do you let them play these games? I have studied early childhood development, and these kids don't need to be playing this stuff at this age, at least not without adult supervision. Don't you agree?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
A sad ending to this search . . .

Body found . . .

"It makes you want to go home and hug your kids," added colleague Pat Fergusson. "It's just so tragic."

It is horrible to think that this is the result of aa domestic squabble over a game.

A stupid freakin' game.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

i have two honors students. The oldest is the top player on the varsity tennis team, the youngest is 10 years old, but is the top player in his age group in the region (and is about the biggest 10 year old you could ever imagine). Both a very well adjusted, recieve high marks for citizenship in school, and are loved by just about everybody that knows them.

It isn't the games. it is the direction the child recieves. "Without supervision" is correct. Someone who can help them differentiate between the game world, and the real world. Someone to can reel them in when they take too much line.

We are almost done with Saints Row 2, and have been through every version of GTA that has been released (as well as Saints Row 1, COD 3 and 4, Ghost Recon(s), Halo 1-2, so on and so forth). Just like music, it isn't the media that causes issues, it is the childs psychology and rearing.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yes, I was reading this in the local news, poor kid wound up in a park near where they found his bike.
They say he succumbed to the elements, no foul play detected.
When you live up north, nature is often the most ruthless killer of all... and he was only in Barrie, one of the most southern cities in Canada, with exception to saint Catherines and the GTA... and nature still managed to kill him in the night.

I can't think of anything the parents could have done to stop him from running away. Clearly there had been some spoiling in the past, but you can't change the past.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by johnsky]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join