It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real enemy in Iraq are the international private bankers that own the Fed/City of London/Bundesbank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
enemy in Iraq is Fed Reserv killing U.S., Iraqi & Moslem Brotherhood soldiers (sheeple) & civilians

real enemy in Iraq are the international private bankers that own the Fed/City of London/Bundesbank

These are the two opposing sides:

The private bankers that own the Fed (the money-issuing class)
vs
The American people and Iraqi people.

Check it out, the international bankers financed WWI and WWII and they privately own the Fed/City of London/Bundesbank. THEY financed Nazi Germany and Communist Russia and Communist China. THEY are the money-issuing class.

The real enemy in Iraq is McCain and Obama -- because NEITHER tell the truth about the Fed and City of London private international bankers. It is the international bankers who are the enemy of (wo)mankind -- and NO ONE ELSE!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Have you ever checked out the Pilgrims Society? I came across a very informative and in depth article on this website I found while researching the 1001 Club:

www.isgp.eu...

Its really quite frightening, you know?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
ever checked out the Pilgrims Society? came across ...in depth article on this website ...while researching the 1001 Club:
www.isgp.eu...

Thanks for your reply. I've been looking over the article you recommended, and it is very interesting. I'm going to be studying it in some depth, particularly the lists of the names of the people involved in the United Kingdom and the United States. Perhaps 'United' refers to the families in common. Plus locating the companies they own.

I'm going to be starting my investigation here: (will supply url in a short while).

However, I think you might in return also enjoy this study by Eustace Mullins from 1953, as it deals with essentially the same dynasties, The Secrets of the Federal Reserve not only with a selected 300 yr history of, but also of ownership charts of the fed/city of london, here

[edit on 30-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

[edit on 30-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
hey counterterrorist, I really enjoy the study you posted, particularly the information connecting Wall Street to Adolf Hitler. I've been studying the occult-political system known as "Synarchy", which rose to prominence during the Vichy regime in WWII, basically controlling it from the inside out. Again and again, I found references, from declassified OSS documents and statements from French journalists that there was an international group of bankers and industrialists that were financially backing Synarchy in this time period. The only name I've been able to find is that of Hippolyte Worms. I figure if I find the people who specifically financed the Vichy regime, I'll find out who was backing Synarchy. I haven't had any luck in finding out who, but I suspect it will be the same group we're talking about here. Do you have any information on the financial backers of Vichy France?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I flagged this thread! It won’t be long before a lot of sheeple/agents as noted come runnin’ to attack the OP or this simple truth. This interconnects with the many theories and facts posted on ATS, and this is the reason for the false wars being waged against the Middle East.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by -zeropoint-]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

someone336: hey counterterrorist, I really enjoy the study you posted, particularly the information connecting Wall Street to Adolf Hitler.

counterterrorist: thank you. I've posted some antony sutton videos below, you'll also like.

counterterrorist: since the Vichy were pro-Nazi, I'd think the interlocking directorate of the French central bank, and Fed/City of london/Bundesbank interlocking directorate.

American System Economics. vs. Synarchist Economics

LaRouche's magazine

someone336: I've been studying the occult-political system known as "Synarchy", which rose to prominence during the Vichy regime in WWII, basically controlling it from the inside out. I figure if I find the people who specifically financed the Vichy regime, I'll find out who was backing Synarchy. I haven't had any luck in finding out who, but I suspect it will be the same group we're talking about here. Do you have any information on the financial backers of Vichy France?

counterterrorist -- no, not specifically. However, I would suspect the Rothschild bank in France, and the City of London/Fed/Bundesbank interlocking directorates.

Professor Antony Sutton: Wall Street & rise of Hitler 4 talks about Wall Street supplying financing, arms & technology to USSR for Vietcong to use against U.S.A. troops; as well as U.S.A. supplying nuclear & missile technology to USS.R. during Cold War.
www.youtube.com...

remember: Antony Sutton broke these stories & as result feared for his life & went into hiding for many years. Knowledge we take for granted first put out by brave men risking their lives for our freedom, education & survival. Sutton one of first enemies of O & WO & NWO. He named names. He died about 5 years ago.

Professor Antony Sutton: Wall Street & rise of Hitler 5 talks about Tri-Lateral Commission & Council on Foreign Relations as both being Rockefeller's.
www.youtube.com...

Prescott Bush & Adolph Hitler both joined Skull & Bones. Bush joined U.S.A. chapter in 1917 & Hitler joined German chapter in 1919.
see,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
G. W. Bush’s granddad, Prescott Bush joined Skull & Bones in 1917. Two years later, Adolph Hitler joined German Skull & Bones in Germany.
The full name: The Skull & Bones Order Of The Brotherhood Of Death

Professor Sutton on Skull & Bones secret society 3
www.youtube.com...

& Wall Street financing & supplying technology to Hitler.
Professor Antony Sutton: Wall Street & rise of Hitler 1 talks about Wall Street financing & supplying technology to Hitler & to USSR communists, from day 1.
www.youtube.com...

Professor Sutton on Skull & Bones secret society 1
www.youtube.com...

Professor Antony Sutton: Wall Street & rise of Hitler 2
www.youtube.com...

Professor Sutton on Skull & Bones secret society 2
www.youtube.com...

Professor Antony Sutton: Wall Street & rise of Hitler 3
www.youtube.com...

(this included because I'm currently researching Vatican & Holy Roman Empire (German) interlocks w/the German bankers & founding of Bank of England & Fed -- The Vatican Billions www.cephasministry.com... )

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by -zeropoint-
I flagged this thread!

thank you!

It won’t be long before a lot of sheeple/agents as noted come runnin’ to attack the OP for this simple truth.

let 'em come. I've got something for them.

top topics

join