It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army plans to seize 7 million acres in southeast Colorado

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
wow from a strategic stand point putting all your eggs in one basket seems a bit risky.. what the hell are they planning!!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

The other scary thing to me aside from being so huge is they plan on using it with foreign troops for exercises.

Sorry, this ^^ isn't a big deal. It is nothing new. Foreign military have exercises with our military on US soil all throughout the year. I have lived on 4 air force bases in the past 5 years and have been around foreign military almost the entire time.

Also US hold military exercises with other countries on their soil too.

As far as the topic. Not sure what to say. Will have to do some more reading and research. I am currently in Colorado.

[edit on 10/29/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
Seems as though Colorado is quite the location for unusual activity:
- Denver International Airport and their odd murals and layout
- Miles of underground city in/around Denver Intl. Airport that extend 20 miles out (or so)
- Queen of England reportedly purchasing massive amounts of land around the Denver area

And now this. Just seems so odd. Is something planned for Colorado that people just aren't in the know of?

[edit on 29-10-2008 by MOFreemason]

Most of which is unsubstantiated and overhyped but believe what you will.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

All roads point to Colorado.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Let me play devil's advocate for just a sec...

What if, they are making HUGE underground caverns, etc...where the civillians can go and take shelter for the ...whatever happens thing, in 2012?

Ok, I'm done with the devil.

That is a lot of land to acquire. Perhaps they could park a 2000 mile long spaceship over it, or something.

All kidding aside.
The Canadian military has been pushing for extra land, too..in recent years.
I'll look to find some links on that as well.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
oh this is just friggin' stupid....

"Let's steal people's land, destroy a landscape that's the last of it's kind, and we'll build a big honkin' base on it....yeah, that'll be rad....."

Christ, i imagine from space, the bloody thing will look like a huge bullseye, because that's sure as hell what it'll end up being.

Just when you thought our government couldn't get any more retarded...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Where are they going to get the money? Do they expect the the nation to just stand back and twiddle their thumbs while the military/gov insure that the economy will never recover? Do they expect that the people that they're displacing will not fight back? Are there any other links? Until I see more links, I don't buy it.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marius Blackwood
Where are they going to get the money?

The military is unauditable. They keep thier budget secreted away so no one knows what's in it. They are just gonna write people checks and expect for them to be accepted as payment in full. Seriously as slow as the economy is getting who wouldn't accept a check from the military?

They could be completely broke and you wouldn't know it. As long as they maintain the illusion of wealth who will be the wiser?

[edit on 29-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This might explain why Robert Gates wants to modernize our nuclear weapons and testing. He mentions getting out of test band treaty to start testing nuclear weapons again. Maybe that could explain the land acquisition.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Is there anyway to check out the topographical maps? Does the terrain involved mimic anything in the middle east? Could you train a large army to hunt down and extract enemy forces from bunkers and montains?

You need a large area to train a large army and also to work with foreign armed forces as well.

Just and Idea.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The CIA also has plans to relocate to the Denver area...

"The CIA has plans to relocate the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations and recruitment in the United States, from the CIA's Langley headquarters to Denver, a move designed to promote innovation, according to U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials."

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

The other scary thing to me aside from being so huge is they plan on using it with foreign troops for exercises.

Sorry, this ^^ isn't a big deal. It is nothing new. Foreign military have exercises with our military on US soil all throughout the year.
[edit on 10/29/2008 by greeneyedleo]

No doubt. I never assumed it was anything new. I know we doing many joint exercises on our soil and on other countries soil. But a 7 million acre exercise with foreign troops is quite a big deal as far as I am concerned.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well this is new to me, then again I've been working a lot so haven't been able to keep up to date with much of anything. As for tunnels running under DIA, I wouldn't doubt it, my step dad use to work there and has his fair share of stories.
Seems like my state of Colorado is becoming the central hub of some thing. I'll have to ask some friends who might know more about whats going on.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Slash]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Holy Moly! This is pretty scary, after I read this last night:

www.wariscrime.com...

Could there be some truth in this article? I find it a little too co-incidental that is says:

"This new ‘Forth Reich’, these reports continue, is planned to ruled from the ‘new’ Western capital cities of Denver, Colorado and Vienna, Austria as Washington D.C. and nearly all of Europe’s main capitol cities will be destroyed in this planned attack."

And now the US Army wants 7 million acres in Colorado....hmmm

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This is amazing! Could it be that the extreme right wing republicans really are fascists? And are their plans for world control close to and end game?

Denver looks like an ideal place for a central command. The airport.

"To the American people not protecting themselves from the catastrophes due to fall upon them it can only be said that these truths are so enormous and chilling in their implications that they believe they could not possibly be true. This was a sentiment the German people once had too."

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Is there a map of the intended area? I have friends up in that area. Several actually.

Roper

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Maybe this is the land where Halliburton is going to build their camp that was awarded to them by DHS. I think it is a 385 million dollar camp to house an temporary influx of illegal immigrants, that is laughable.

news.pacificnews.org...

OR the camp is a front and the money will be used for some other bunker/base.

Isn't NORTHCOM close to this land?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

I figured as much...just wanted to reprint what has been read/linked to a few different online sources.

I do appreciate that you didn't call me a complete a whack-job, you were respectful in your disagreement of my post. Thank you kindly...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

I was going to direct people to the same article. If this is true it shows how mad the fascist globalists really are, so mad they'd have to be possessed by something demonic. The gnostics would point to the Archons.

What I also find unreal is how weak so many people are who have supported these demonised individuals throughout the ages in exchange for money or freedom to participate in sick behaviours such as paedophilia and such like.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how they are building the biggest military base after we closed down so many established bases.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join