It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeing silvery balls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I've been reading some of the threads on here and I find them quite interesting, even the hoaxes.

Anyway, I tried to google my experience, but I couldn't find any, hopefully you guys can help me figure out what I had..

Sometimes, I see many small (size of a bb gun ammo), slightly glowing silver "balls" that seem to have a random movements, but most of them are going forward, inwards towards the centre of my sight.

I don't know when it happens, it just happens when it happens for about 5~10 seconds. It doesn't happen frequently, but maybe 1~5 times a year. Has anyone else had this experience before? Or is this some classic experience due to fatigue or drowsiness?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well, I can say your not the only one. I've only seen one though- Except it's larger than the ones your describing. The one I've witnessed looked to be about 2 inches in diameter. It almost looked like the thing from Phantasm, with the exception that there wasn't any spikes on it.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lastelpis

I get that too sometimes. A lot of people do it is simply a brain glitch that happens every once and awhile. I used to have other things like this too that would happen all the time. Until my vision improved.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lastelpis

its kind of like seeing stars

sometimes i get them in a hot shower, maybe the air gets a little thin from all the steam and i see them

they go away usually in about 10 seconds, mine look more rectangle shaped and are all different colors, hasnt happened in about 9 months though

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I believe that it is a mind issue. I have the same thing and I thought they were something like small entities floating around. But, as I focused on one point rather than tracing their movements I realized that the movement is a repeating pattern. Since the movement is a repeating pattern rather than being unique it is an indication of an internal phenomenon. It might be something more than a "bug" which manifests itself randomly, because it happens so infrequently.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Are you ever straining when it happens?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
No. I just stop whatever I'm doing at the moment for it to go away. I feel normal when it happens, just slightly distracted/amazed by the silvery balls.

new topics

top topics

join