It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executions, Torture in North Korea 'Worse Than Animal Slaughter'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Do you really believe that Kim is responsible for the state of the North Korean nation? He's just one guy, and not 'the original' at that!

As was Hitler, Alexander the great , Julius Cesar , and another few through history

One man is sometimes enough , it all depends how he/she plays his/her cards

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
more american BS as usual , i can only expect that from USA , the most evil and genocidal nation on earth ....

american propaganda at best

much worser things were done by Uncle Sam to the native american indians and yes

sounds like typical american BS to me

Forget American BS, propaganda, etc. IF your American political agenda is so important to you that you turn your back on injustice and atrocities just so that you can make points with your own ego then you are indeed a "Sad Child".

You clearly do not know what is going on in North Korea and I assume that you don't care as you simply brush it aside with a non-chalant "sounds like american BS to me".

Apparently, if it doesn't bash Bush or america as a whole then perhaps you simply have no room in your heart for it?

Uncle Sam does not kill disidents

gun down tourists ?? sorry .. waht ??

Just this last summer a South Korean lady was mowed down with AK-47's for taking pictures of a bridge. That is not the only incident but is the most recent.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I can only assume you were reading a different post, I don't recall mentioning anything about going to war with people, or suggesting that Americans shouldn't be interested in their own country.

The point was simply that gross barbarism in other countries receives minimal attention, but if a prisoner at Guantanamo doesn't get his 4 hours of TV every day there's a thread with a hundred responses condemning the US.

People have lost their persepctive, that's all, simple really.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wow, I am very surprised at some of the comments here.

Living in the US, it is easy to get caught up in the hype that the media produces. There is a lot of BS that we are force fed and it is good to be skeptical of some of the things you hear/read.

That being said, there are atrocities being committed all over the world and North Korea is right near the top of that list. Have some of the things been sensationalized/exaggerated by the MSM? Probably, but the truth of the matter is that millions of innocent people are suffering. This is a FACT. Don't let your disdain for the US/MSM cause you to lose focus on what is happening.

The topic here is not the corruption of the MSM or the atrocities committed by the US, it is the systematic destruction of the North Korean people by it's own government/military and the suffering that has resulted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join