It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS...anyone near brighton, east sussex, uk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is insane its about the millionth time in a week now, im seeing these balls of light shoot across the sky like a shooting star
they are not a helicopter, they are not planes... not shooting stars.....
ive read about worthing ufos recently thats not too far
anyone? please?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
take some video or pictures

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Taurid meteor shower? It's been discussed in another thread, er unless they're southern hemisphere only of course.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hi there. I also live in the Brighton area and have seen these flashes in the night sky. Last Tuesday I saw two shooting stars late at night from my garden. I was surprised at first as I don’t think I have seen a shooting star from my house before; let alone two. I get a good view of the stars at night but the city’s lights block out a lot of the clarity.

When I saw the first one I was very surprised and wasn’t 100% Sure that I saw it. The second one (about an hour or so after the first one), was very bright and vivid. It was exceptionally bright, right in my clear vision, as it shot through the sky and disappeared.

However, I do think that they were shooting stars. As much as I would have liked them to be something else, there is not enough evidence for me to believe that the two brief flashes I saw were anything more than shooting stars.
Just glad to hear that other people have seen them too.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
What you are seeing are probably shooting stars. The Orionids were going strong last week - it's been an exceptional year for them (the third in a row in fact), and there has just been plenty of activity in general of late, including two major fireball events over the US and Canada in the last couple of weeks.

On top of that, as a previous poster mentioned , we have the Taurids, and minor showers that the general public don't usually get to hear about that are active every year at this time!

I've posted a thread here that has more info, links and examples: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join