It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Conspiracy-what if Jesus was never born?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think they'll "find" the bones of Jesus soon, that will discredit him and shatter the Trinity. Satan always tried to place himself above Jesus and will continue to do so. A deep deception is coming and it's going to do with Jesus, not God. Satan doesn't discredit God, but will place himself before Jesus during this deception.

All New Age bull mention God, like "you are God, or, "you can become God," etc. But, they don't mention Jesus (unless when they talk about him they reduce him to a mere "teacher"), because they're taking him out of the equation, and placing everything and everyone above him. Finding Noah's Ark will prove of a higher "being," and "finding" the bones of Jesus will discredit the Savior and the Holy Spirit. Once the playing field is leveled, Satan came come "from the clouds" and heal the world, step into the 3rd Temple and declare himself God.

It's amazing how far we've come in sin, isn't it? Openly worshiping idols, images, legalizing prostitution, abortion, same-sex marriages, and drugs. Taking pews out of churches so we don't have to stoop ourselves to bend our knees to God. Also, they allow Communion to be received in the hand. We've taken Jesus off the cross and put a blanket in his place, if there's anything there at all. And now the New Age movement is going to make everyone Gods. Yes, even YOU can be above Jesus now! Wow, who would have thunk? Me? Little ole ME?

They're well on their way to "prove" Jesus never existed and that's part of the deception. First, they're taking him out of site, and then out of mind.

The snowball has gathered strength. But, like in everything that's greedy, they get TOO greedy and the doing becomes the undoing.

"Let them live as Gods upon this world, for I shall be higher than them in the next."

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
I think they'll "find" the bones of Jesus soon, that will discredit him and shatter the Trinity.
im sure they have already scoured the israeli desert for a sign that reads jesus is here

and might want to read what the bible actually says about satan, from whats said in the bible he isnt actually pure evil he is more a test mechanism he is sent to test us to see if we turn away from god(until you get to halucinogenic mushroom revalations) but god says that he decided who is going to heaven before they were even born

god made people with the sole intention of sending them to hell .. thanks ^_^ god

They're well on their way to "prove" Jesus never existed and that's part of the deception
no we want you to PROVE he existed thats kind very different. becuse then you need to prove he was a miracle man then

yes look at what we have done in sin we should all go back to traditional bible values and stone adulterers gays animals unruly children just like god said and jesus agreed with

and lets kill some witches to and put women back in thier place

then we can go slaughter then none belivers and destory thier holy places

then we can all sit back and wait for god to come give us a pat on the back for bieng so just and loving

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Hey welcome to the thread...

I was having a bit trouble following you at first...me, not you...

I do believe the END 'will' come, but who's to say it is close? Again we can do nothing to 'stop it'...but I've studied history and many generations of Christians over the yrs felt they were in the last days...

Is this time any worse/different from the prior generations...?

Interested in your take on that...

OT

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf
reply to post by Epsillion70

Well I think we both know that most people aren't like that. I know more posers than I like to think about. So many use going to church to help label them as a nice person, yet every single week after church all they ever do is stand around in mobs exchanging gossip.

So....much....apathy!

Well thats exactly the issue at hand here. Because we all know internally what is the right thing to do in each moment of time and space.
The battle is we often choose to be tempted to do the opposite externally when we listen to the wayward thoughts of the egoic mind.
So yeah this does take discipline hence we have to consciously and willfully choose to be disciples of love, freedom, happiness, joy and peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Interesting post and I value your believe in your beliefs.
I am sure that you do understand that the whole idea of Satan/The devil/beelzebub/The great deceiver are actually projections of the egoic mind in to the Holographic dream matrix of the one illusory instant of the tiny idea of separation and all the facets, levels and forms of fear thereafter?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder

"Let them live as Gods upon this world, for I shall be higher than them in the next."

There is, in my opinion from discussions and OFC stuff I didn't photograh, that the "next world" is just when ages "end" and the process repeats. If that is the "new king and lord jesus the risen son of god ~that is the omnipotent creator literally created a "seed" of mary~ (ruler of the universe and stuff) he abdicated his fathers throne. God said to not make an image to worship of Him, the Creator - so there would appear to be leeway for the (incorrectly shaped) cross (physical things remind us of what we want them too and sometimes we stray in our thoughts as to what we believe - that isn't bad unless your new king is wrathful). The Sacriment for the Kingdom of God, i.e. when Jesus was all like, frak it, the debil can go ahead and rule because this is just boringly stupid to do...I don't think having a barely beaten dude on a t-stick conveys anything beyond superficial faith. I mean the point here is that there already has been a perfect person and the ideal should be accepted in your mind or you wind up crazy/dead. I think that is why Islam says jesus is just a prophet? That's all church controlled by foolish fish hats now though.

So, nice thought - Idolatry sounds like "dollar tree"... funny the way languages work when you hear them come out of people mouths wrong?

Also, I am convinced the church is not due taxes via a tithe of money anymore - jesus never gave money, he took it! HAHA but he gave of his time alive so that parable or whatever is real....consider Odin, too - the methods of religion, abnormal psychology, and science (observed) winds up better than an old one, and hence the United Unitarian Church was found.

Hey, I am just saying, sorry for the ramble

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarSeaman

SS, hi, good post.

Question l find it illogical that JC is just a prophet...do you?

lf u have time please find an earlier post of mine about liar, lunatic or Lord...be interested on your take...

To OT the prophet-argument is the only one that holds no water...?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by OldThinker]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

... I am sure that you do understand that the whole idea of Satan/The devil/beelzebub/The great deceiver are actually projections of the egoic mind in to the Holographic dream matrix of the one illusory instant of the tiny idea of separation and all the facets, levels and forms of fear thereafter?

????

Please clarify, ok?

I need a Jeff-Foxworthy-style explanation here...OT a bit slow...thanks!!

OT out...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

whatsuuuuppppp noob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the latest...OT is back...!!!!

Ready to go and have a cold one....

And watch the Cleveland Browns with Brady Quinn...win!!!

I don't know...maybe lose.....we'll see!!!!!!!!!!!

OT Thirsty!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

GW!!!!!

Love the new avatar!!!!!

Where'd you get a picture of OT!??????????????

[edit on 6-11-2008 by OldThinker]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Mrs. Clearskies...

OT listed a good German, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, as the one person I'd like to have lunch with....

Thanks for letting all know of the dissentors of 'evil' back in the day...

For those who want to learn more of a Christian, who laid it all on the line for goodness, right-ness, etc...see here... www.bonhoeffer.com...

HE WAS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT looking forward to meeting him......AND I WILL!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I am sure that you do understand that the whole idea of Satan/The devil/beelzebub/The great deceiver are actually projections of the egoic mind in to the Holographic dream matrix of the one illusory instant of the tiny idea of separation and all the facets, levels and forms of fear thereafter?

Epsillion70,

Hi...

????

Please clarify, ok?

OT out...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Who is the source of evil?

Who is Satan?

See below…according to… www.gotquestions.org... “Answer: Although he has persuaded many people that he doesn't even exist, Satan very definitely is a real, personal being, the fountainhead of all unbelief and of every kind of moral and spiritual evil in the world. He is called by various names in the Bible, including Satan (meaning, “adversary”—Job 1:6; Romans 16:20; etc.), the devil (i.e., “slanderer”—Matthew 4:1; 1 Peter 5:8; etc.), Lucifer (Isaiah 14:12), the serpent (2 Corinthians 11:3; Revelation 12:9; etc.), and many others.

To the Christian, the existence of Satan as a real person is proved by the fact that the Lord Jesus Christ recognized him as such. He referred to him frequently by name (e.g., Luke 10:18; Matthew 4:10; etc.) and indeed called him “the prince of this world” (John 12:31; 14:30; 16:11).

The Apostle Paul called him the “god of this world” (2 Corinthians 4:4) and the “prince of the power of the air” (Ephesians 2:2). The Apostle John said, “The whole world is under the control of the evil one” (1 John 5:19) and that he is the one “that leads the whole world astray” (Revelation 12:9). These could hardly be the descriptions of a force or a mere personification of evil.

The Scriptures teach that, before man and the world were created, God had created an “innumerable company of angels” (Hebrews 12:22), a heavenly host of spiritual beings, of great strength and intelligence. The highest of these beings are the cherubim, who are attendants at the very throne of God, and the “anointed cherub” at that throne was originally Satan himself (Ezekiel 28:14). He was “full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.”

God did not create Satan as an evil being, however. The angels, like man, were created as free spirits, not as unthinking machines. They were fully able to reject God’s will and rebel against His authority if they should chose to do so.

The root of all sin, in both man and angels, is the twin sin of unbelief and pride—the refusal to submit to God’s will as revealed by His own Word and the accompanying assertion of self-sufficiency which enthrones the creature and his own will in the place of God. This was the original sin of Satan, rejecting God’s Word and trying to become God himself. He said in his heart, “I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God . . . I will be like the most High” (Isaiah 14:13,14). Again, these could hardly be the actions or motivations of an impersonal force.

Jesus also told us of some of the characteristics of Satan. Christ said he was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him, and that when he speaks he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies (John 8:44).

It is crucial that Christians recognize the reality of Satan in this world and understand that he prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour (1 Peter 5:8). It is impossible to overcome sin and temptation from the devil by ourselves, but Scripture tells us how be strong. We need to put on the full armor of God daily to be able to stand our ground against temptation (Ephesians 6:13) from the very personal being, Satan.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Epsillion70,

Hi...

????

Please clarify, ok?

OT out...

Patience OT. In regards to your question, I am sorry but I can not relate to a... Jeff Foxworthy. So I will answer the best way I can.

From my own personal understanding. The whole premise behind all things in physicallity of form is simply a projection of one's mind. Hence everything we think we perceive is in fact like the movie "The Matrix" where everything is just a construct of a Holographic Matrix.
Where all the daily dramas played out in life have their root effect from the one single idea that man had an idea to be separate from God. Hence the Adam and Eve story of the bible. As in Genesis 2:21-24 of the old testament in does say that Adam fell in to a deep sleep but it never actually says that he woke up.
So to sum up; all the characters in each seeming individuated story in each persons life whether perceived as good bad or otherwise are simply the one Son of God. That is why we should love our neighbour as we love ourselves. Because our neighbour is us and also love your enemy as that enemy is really our brother in Christ.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
OK, thanks for the reply…

What about verse 25 which says…
The man and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.
And chapter 3:24?
24 When he expelled the man, he settled him east of the garden of Eden; and he stationed the cherubim and the fiery revolving sword, to guard the way to the tree of life.

Are you saying they were asleep when they were naked in chapter 2 and were asleep when they were cast out in chapter 3?

Please….I need further explanation like a 5th grader/Jeff Foxworthy…see link for more info… www.fox.com...

= = = =

I’m all for loving our neighbor, but you can’t deny evil can you?? I just can’t pick and choose my bible to suit my feelings….

See… www.answers2prayer.org...
www.ewtn.com...

And.. www.godonthe.net...

OT curious!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
In my own personal understanding Satan/The Devil/Beelzebub etc etc.
Is simply an illusory externalised projection of ones own egoic mind.
Hence you have the old adage depicted in a lot of children's cartoons of having;
The devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other, which is then conceptualized as ones internalized dialogue of the mind.
Hence why Jesus talks about one not being able to serve two masters or two emotions; God/Love or Money/Fear. Luke 16:13.
Yes we are all still asleep when we think separated thoughts of fear in our mind.
But we are enlightened with Christ when we think positive thoughts of Love, peace, happiness, joy, oneness and peace

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
ya know, I am not a frequent visitor to the ATS site. However invariably whenever I take the time to visit, I find that I am frequently drawn to OT's threads. Let me start by saying that OT you've done it again coming up with a most refreshingly lucid and thought provoking discussion. Judging from the responces given, I think others feel the same way too.

The world with out Jesus would be a world with less hope, as I believe history helps us to see before his arrival. The haves would rule over the have nots with such disdain as the religious leaders did before his arrival. Promoting their brand of righteeousness, and casting the burdens of an ever fluid standard of what it would take to gain our higher power's approval.

Those of us who for what ever reason may have some self esteem issues, due to either a genetic or other societal issues, may find life ever repressive with out Christ's message of hope and equality for ALL of mankind. The only real requirement for that acceptence was faith, love, and respect of our fellow man.

With out Christ women would still be considered as second class citizens, and the hideously barbaric practice of infanticide of female babies would likely have persisted. Jesus showed again by loving example that women are to be honored and respected.

With out Christ the one all covering propitiatory sacrifice, we would still rely on less than perfect methods for gaining redemption and an audience with a benevolent and merciful Creator. Yes, for the sceptics or synical atheist reading this reply, there is a creator and his benevolence is clearly evident all around us. It can be witnessed with very minimal effort.

Finally, even from a modern geo political perspective. With out Christ, the current record shattering political upheaval taking place in our nations capital, would absolutely be utterly impossible. Although Jesus himself was purely apolitical, and made it clear that his kingdom was no part of this world on numerous occaissions. The familiar message of hope and change resounded through out this new president elects campaign.

The mark that Jesus the Christ has left has been indisputable. Clearly then the world as we now know it, would not exist with out his having once been here.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

E70,

Thank you so very much 4 contributing to OT's thread...

I have a real, personal, physical/spiritual relationship with JC...you may U2U me if you desire to/more info?

OT

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

To be sure, whether we agree or disagree on the views of this thread, the fact that the dialogue has taken place in and of itself give proof of the existence of Christ and brings praise honor and glory to him.

Thanks OT for praising my Lord and Savior.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GMoney1
ya know, I am not a frequent visitor to the ATS site. However invariably whenever I take the time to visit, I find that I am frequently drawn to OT's threads. Let me start by saying that OT you've done it again coming up with a most refreshingly lucid and thought provoking discussion. Judging from the responces given, I think others feel the same way too.

The world with out Jesus would be a world with less hope, as I believe history helps us to see before his arrival. The haves would rule over the have nots with such disdain as the religious leaders did before his arrival. Promoting their brand of righteeousness, and casting the burdens of an ever fluid standard of what it would take to gain our higher power's approval.

Those of us who for what ever reason may have some self esteem issues, due to either a genetic or other societal issues, may find life ever repressive with out Christ's message of hope and equality for ALL of mankind. The only real requirement for that acceptence was faith, love, and respect of our fellow man.

With out Christ women would still be considered as second class citizens, and the hideously barbaric practice of infanticide of female babies would likely have persisted. Jesus showed again by loving example that women are to be honored and respected.

With out Christ the one all covering propitiatory sacrifice, we would still rely on less than perfect methods for gaining redemption and an audience with a benevolent and merciful Creator. Yes, for the sceptics or synical atheist reading this reply, there is a creator and his benevolence is clearly evident all around us. It can be witnessed with very minimal effort.

Finally, even from a modern geo political perspective. With out Christ, the current record shattering political upheaval taking place in our nations capital, would absolutely be utterly impossible. Although Jesus himself was purely apolitical, and made it clear that his kingdom was no part of this world on numerous occaissions. The familiar message of hope and change resounded through out this new president elects campaign.

The mark that Jesus the Christ has left has been indisputable. Clearly then the world as we now know it, would not exist with out his having once been here.

Gmoney1,

OT so appreciates your take on the whole JC existence thing...

HE is more to me than an historical figure...debated or not?

== = = = =

I said this earlier....tis' still true!!!!

...The LORD Jesus Christ is my best friend…

I’ve talked with him every day……..for over 35 yrs......am I delusional?

I believe…

Ever smile, every laugh, every victory…comes from above. (from Him)

You know that feeling of relaxation you get just before going to sleep after a great day? A day full of successes…a day that the world, at least around you, recognized your ability?

That comes from above…

Or that joy you feel with your kids running and laughing in the yard, playing in the sprinkler? Or that business deal that just came through? Or that beautiful purple and orange sunset last night?

Or the hype felt after scoring the winning goal or touchdown? Or that majestic mountain range you looked over in the past?

That comes from above…

About 2000 years ago, a colleague of Jesus named James said,

“Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.”

You, too. can know HIM…

Thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join