It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronized Presidential Debating(Canned speeches)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Did watching the 2nd and 3rd debates give you a feeling of déjà vu? This montage of synced-up footage from all three presidential debates confirms our deep-seated belief that every debate was exactly the same.

www.236.com...

This really takes the cake. It's actually stunning to see how much each of the debates were simply canned speeches in a box. I'm sure all of you noticed how they liked to veer from the subject back onto their favorite topic. Now you know why. They had to follow their script. Politics in 2008. More of the same, same, same thing....Is there an echo in here?

Watch the video for full understanding.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
that was creepy, especially McCain synchronized saying "my friends" at the end.

just like the 9/11/terrorist calls it is just brainwashing.

the sad thing is that it works on most people.

Thanks for posting.

Grey Magic

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

repitition has been proven to be the best tool against getting someone to believe what is being told

palin says alot of the same, almost any politician will do the same thing

its nothing new, look at radio stations forcing the same 10 songs over all day so it gets stuck and bam you just bought the whole album

fashions and alot of other things do the same thing

thinking for ourselves is haaaarrrddd!!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's mot creepy. What you think a door to door salesman is doing. You think he's got a different sales pitch at every door. Don't thinks so.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I hate re-runs.

Actually, that was a pretty good job by the person who cut and edited this together.
Tonight I'll play this again, with the volume down, and with "dark side of the moon" queued up on the Ipod..

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I told all my friends and everone who asked me if I watched the debates, that I thought they all sounded fake and scripted. This video really upsets me because so many people swallowed the hook. Politics in America is insane; completely planned brainwashing.

top topics

join