It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lloyde England and His Taxi Cab - The Eye Of The Storm

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

Now you're completely shifting the discussion.

YOU were the one who hypothetically suggested that if 9/11 was an inside job and Lloyde was involved that he would not have been allowed to speak with me or would be killed or whatever.

I used logic to demonstrate how you have absolutely no clue what would happen in the scenario so you have no valid point.

The fact is the evidence proves Lloyde's story false and you can not refute it but refuse to accept it based on noting but pure faith in what the government told you.

In your response to my post you failed to:

-Provide any evidence that Lloyde has any other occupation other than that of a cab driver. An independent investigator searching for the truth would know by now.

-Tell me what Lloyde's wife's position at the FBI is at the FBI. I am sure you asked her at one time while you were in her home.

You don't seem to understand that an event such as 911, if indeed an inside job, would have had to have been accomplished with such great precision. Lloyde would not have messed up like you say he did. I understand your claim of multiple levels Craig, but cab drivers?

The light pole through his windshield is the same a a stake through the heart of your flyover fantasy.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Radio Free Oklahoma W/Chris Emery

I am curious Craig. You claim to have evidence... "fatal" evidence as you have put it.

why is this evidence only shopped on conspiracy forums? Why, if you do go to the media, it is to conspiracy stations?

Chris Emery is another...well... you. He is a big Oklahoma City CT'er. When will you and your pilot friends spread the word outside the conspiracy world?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

In your response to my post you failed to:

-Provide any evidence that Lloyde has any other occupation other than that of a cab driver. An independent investigator searching for the truth would know by now.

Huh?

If he was an asset or covert operative that information would be well....um covert.

Look it up.

-Tell me what Lloyde's wife's position at the FBI is at the FBI. I am sure you asked her at one time while you were in her home.

I didn't interview his wife.

But I did ask Lloyde when we were in the car on the way to the cab and he said "we don't talk about it".

You don't seem to understand that an event such as 911, if indeed an inside job, would have had to have been accomplished with such great precision. Lloyde would not have messed up like you say he did. I understand your claim of multiple levels Craig, but cab drivers?

How did Lloyde "mess up"?

His story was bought by the media and masses hook line and sinker.

What YOU don't understand is that an event such as 911, if indeed was an inside job, WAS successfully accomplished with great precision and you would not know Lloyde's level of involvement.

The light pole through his windshield is the same a a stake through the heart of your flyover fantasy.

Spare me the rhetoric.

The evidence proves no pole went through the windshield because no pole was hit by a plane.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Quote me and back up your point with evidence (in the appropriate thread) or concede you have no argument.

I've done that easily and repeatedly on many threads and demonstrated factually why you cannot support your claims concerning AA77 and the Pentagon.

Shall I list them yet again for you?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Huh?

If he was an asset or covert operative that information would be well....um covert.

Look it up.

NWO Agent: "hi mr. england, please drive this taxi cab for us, we may need you sometime soon...............

20 Years Later:

Lloyde England: "excuse me, mr. NWO agent, not to complain, but it's been 20 years. when do I get to do some cool black-op's stuff?

NWO Agent: "as a matter of fact..............................

I didn't interview his wife.

But I did ask Lloyde when we were in the car on the way to the cab and he said "we don't talk about it".

Wooooo so we have not one but TWO secret agents living in the Lloyde house. Amazing!

What YOU don't understand is that an event such as 911, if indeed was an inside job, WAS successfully accomplished with great precision and you would not know Lloyde's level of involvement.

Didn't Lloyde lie? Didn't YOU catch him lying? Don't you have proof ON VIDEO of him lying?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke
Didn't Lloyde lie? Didn't YOU catch him lying? Don't you have proof ON VIDEO of him lying?

Cameron, what part don't you understand?

Lloyde's story, back in the day, was bought and sold by the MSM. Everyone believed him. His story worked. Everyone believed that a plane knocked a lightpole into his taxi.

How many MSM outlets have reported Lloyde's recent confusion with Craig's interview? None. I bet that you will never see a single MSM outlet reporting that Lloyde Englande has changed his story and denies the pictures that were taken of him.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The evidence proves no pole went through the windshield because no pole was hit by a plane.

Tell us, Craig, what do you plan to do with your "theory?"

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted by Craig Ranke

posted by CameronFox

posted by tezzajw
Cameron, what part don't you understand?

Lloyde's story, back in the day, was bought and sold by the MSM. Everyone believed him. His story worked. Everyone believed that a plane knocked a lightpole into his taxi.

How many MSM outlets have reported Lloyde's recent confusion with Craig's interview? None. I bet that you will never see a single MSM outlet reporting that Lloyde Englande has changed his story and denies the pictures that were taken of him.

That is correct. As far as the treacherous Mainstream News Media is concerned, the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is completely intact with none of the hundreds of gaping holes reported to the masses of duped Americans. None of the MSM journalists have faithfully done their jobs for which they are supposedly paid and for which they supposedly dedicated their lives and integrity (id est: reporting the TRUTH and FACTS regardless of who it hurts) for, and reported that Lloyde England has suddenly changed his story and changed his location on Hwy 27.

Nor has this treacherous MSM dutifully reported that the FAA has also reversed themselves and gone against other Federal agencies and the Bush Regime and now has shown the official flight path as Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo. An ordinary honest person might consider that these two stories might be considered big news with numerous eager reporters jumping all over them. But that is not the case is it? Why not?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hell the media didn't even bother to cover the 2006 release of the alleged black box data from the NTSB!

Think about that!

Conflicting Data, Hardcore Questions and the Media Blackout

It almost goes without saying that when a major aviation accident occurs, just the fact that "Black Box" data has been released to the public makes mainstream news, not to mention content and analysis.
rest of article

So not a peep from the complicit mainstream media regarding the release of this critical information concerning the worst attack on American soil let alone the glaring discrepancies that were ultimately found in it.

And you think they are going to cover discrepancies in little old Lloyde's account?

Ridiculous.

We are FORCED to discuss this on conspiracy forums.

Yes we approach media and authorities with this information and yes we will continue to do so and amp up the pressure.

But the fact that they refuse to cover or acknowledge it at all does not remotely speak to the veracity of the information.

If someone is of the mind that if it isn't reported by the media it isn't true then I really really feel sorry for this robot who has given up independent thought in favor of ultimate faith and trust in what amounts to the 4th branch of a corporate fascist government under the front of a pseudo-democracy.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

The point YOU are not getting is simple. If Lloyd was in fact a plant, agent... whatever. HE would NOT have screwed up.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Ok got it.

So the fact that his story doesn't add up proves he is innocent because if he was an asset or dupe of the government his proven false story would all of the sudden make perfect sense.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The point YOU are not getting is simple. If Lloyd was in fact a plant, agent... whatever. HE would NOT have screwed up.

You presume to know too much, Cameron. I don't know why you do that.

You don't know what Lloyde would or would not do. Nor do you know who he has or may be working for (or not). Guess what - I don't know either.

All that anyone needs to do is to look at Lloyde's interview to see how Lloyde willingly contradicts his initial story. Denying that he was on the bridge, while mentioning that his friend was near the bridge taking pictures! Denying the very pictures that place his taxi on the bridge...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Yes we approach media and authorities with this information and yes we will continue to do so and amp up the pressure.

Would you consent to be interviewed live by a major MSM outlet like CNN, Craig?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Lloyde's wife was not there.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join