It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddle Me This & gets some points with the first right answers!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

No... Great try though!!

I will give the answer.....

Table and saw, you all know what to do.

You must play the piano untill you find the correct key, and swing the bat 3 times, 3 strikes and hes out!!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Too easy huh?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Not too easy.... Just one of those trick questions.

With no wings, I fly. With no eyes, I see. With no arms, I climb. More frightening than any beast, stronger than any foe. I am cunning, ruthless, and tall; in the end, I rule all. What am I?

[edit on 10/31/2008 by skeptic1]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

:bnghd:

I remember this one, but I can't for the life of me think of the answer.

Oh well, somebody will get it I'm sure. I'll stick to the honor system and wait patiently in my ignorance.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Death???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WisdomInChains

Nope....

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1

With no wings, I fly. With no eyes, I see. With no arms, I climb. More frightening than any beast, stronger than any foe. I am cunning, ruthless, and tall; in the end, I rule all. What am I?

Simple. That would be George W. Bush.

No -- wait -- he has arms and eyes. Never mind.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You have a good "imagination"

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
nothing?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

You have a good "imagination"

If I had a better "imagination" I wouldn't have broken down and found the answer on google. No points for me.

Very very clever. Let's see if anyone else can get this.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
While people are pondering this last riddle, I have a new one for you. This stumped me for the longest time. Finally, I gave this riddle to someone and she instantly got it right. I don't know if this is old or not, but here it goes:

#

A guy fills out a job application. The interviewer says, "Some guy who looks a bit like you, with your exact same last name and address, and exact same birthdate, applied for this job yesterday. You two must be twins!"

"No", says the guy. "My Mother never gave birth to twins. And I am not adopted, either."

The guy was telling the absolute truth. How could that possibly be?

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Because he applied for the job yesterday and is having the interview today.

Is that right?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Buck Division
While people are pondering this last riddle, I have a new one for you.

I had imagined you guys would have got the answer by now with some of the great imagination here on the board

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Time?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by silverking

Because he applied for the job yesterday and is having the interview today. Is that right?

Good guess -- but the interviewer specifically said the other guy looked "a bit" like the applicant. Certainly the interviewer would have recognized the exact same guy from yesterday. No? So you have to try again.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

While people are pondering this last riddle, I have a new one for you. This stumped me for the longest time. Finally, I gave this riddle to someone and she instantly got it right. I don't know if this is old or not, but here it goes:

#

A guy fills out a job application. The interviewer says, "Some guy who looks a bit like you, with your exact same last name and address, and exact same birthdate, applied for this job yesterday. You two must be twins!"

"No", says the guy. "My Mother never gave birth to twins. And I am not adopted, either."

His mother gave birth to Triplets?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deson

#

His mother gave birth to Triplets?

Bingo! You are too smart for me!

The other guy was his brother, of course, born on the same day, and together they were 2/3 of triplets (not twins.)

Err. I think Deson deserves points for that. I pondered this for a full day, without any results. (You aren't a triplet are you?)

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deson

With no wings, I fly.

Time?

I thought that at first -- but how does time "see"? And how is time "tall"?

And although time can be scary, is more frightening than any beast? Not really.

In order to solve this, you need "imagination", as Sauron has said.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Come one people, imagine all the possibilties!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Bingo! You are too smart for me!

The other guy was his brother, of course, born on the same day, and together they were 2/3 of triplets (not twins.)

Err. I think Deson deserves points for that. I pondered this for a full day, without any results. (You aren't a triplet are you?)

Lucky for the planet, no I'm not twins by any means. I do have a younger brother but the only thing that he and I have in common is Hair color, eye color and parentage.

I was contemplating it for a few minutes and then it sorta flashed into my mind. The thing of it is that I suspect that it was my subconscious mind that came up with the answer. The rest of me was baffled. (chuckle)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join