It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So I was talking to my mom today and I can't remember what but something led us to the topic of dreams. Then my mom just starts talking about a dream she had about 12 years ago. She said that she was dreaming about being in New York right around the WTC. In here dream there was a large explosion. Looking up she saw a cloud of dust and the debris coming down from around the top of one of the towers. She says that the dream wasn't focusing so much on her as it was on the people around her screaming and running through the streets.

It's kind of wierd that she never told me about this until today but why would she make this up and lie to me.

This isn't the first prediction type dream she has told me about though. I remember a few years ago she told me about a dream she had had when she was pretty young. In the dreams she was walking through a park and she saw a crowd of people. She walked toward the crowd and saw that in the middle of them was a man lying on the ground in a white suit. She was surprised that she knew the person. It was her neighbour.

She awoke to the doorbell ringing and the wife of her neighbour crying saying that her husband had just had a heartattack and she thought he was dead. He did die.

It seems impossible that dreams could predict the future but I was wondering what you all thought about it.

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by gm0n3y]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
My girlfriend told me that she had a dream when she was little about a train crash and people died. then a week or so after, her and mom were watching the news about a train accident and she said "mommy that was in my dream"

She says she has deja vu in her dreams about things that happen a few days later, nothing big but just ordinary stuff like us watching tv on the bed.

Still weirds me out

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
In 1982 I had a series of dreams in which I met a particular girl. They were so vivid that I asked my college friends if they knew such a person. (I didn't explain that I had dreamed of her). A little while later, I visited one of these friends at his students accomodation (a large building with space for 20 rooms). We went down to the communal kitchen and she introduced me to a girl who had arrived just the last night. It was the girl in my dreams.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I just woke up know and tonight I had a strange dream. It was a view of the NYC skyline and I was across from it. I was looking towards it and seeing where TWC was and then my girlfriend points out that a building was burning a few miles apart from that. All I can remember from the dream is that the building was supposely Black.

Are there any buildings in downtown NYC that are black?

This could have been a regular dream as we all have, but the reason why I post it, is because I have had dreams before that were predictions.

I feel I have some kind of special power or something, because a lot of times my dreams come true and I sense things....

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
There are quite a few black buildings in NY... don't know any names though.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Any of those Black buildings in the downtown area of importance?

I actually work down in Wallstreet so I will ask my friends around there if they know any building that is black and if it has any importance.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Exactly why it seems imposimble to you that dreams predict the future? Do we really know what a dream is? Is it a state where the mind just "plays" and relaxes, is it another dimension where we wonder, is it the past or the future that we "see" or just a "wishing list" of what we really want? Nobody can answer this question/what is this that we call "a dream"...

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
i think that dreams can easily predict the fuuture. it's possible that a dream can relax you enough and quiet your thoughts to the point accessing you unknown phycic powers that are held in the deep beyond of the 90 percent of are brain that isn't being used

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
In 1982 I had a series of dreams in which I met a particular girl. They were so vivid that I asked my college friends if they knew such a person. (I didn't explain that I had dreamed of her). A little while later, I visited one of these friends at his students accomodation (a large building with space for 20 rooms). We went down to the communal kitchen and she introduced me to a girl who had arrived just the last night. It was the girl in my dreams.

did you marry her?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter

Originally posted by Pisky

did you marry her?

Thats what I was wondering too lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Below is a site you should deffinatley check out if your dreams come true
www.dreammoods.com
I'ld also recomend keeping a dream journal.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i can personally tell you i have had multiple dreams come true

the consciousness is capable of time travel

join