It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Smashes Money Record

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Good luck to you sir, but McCain won't need luck...he has the Bildebergs.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hm, looks like someone needs to stop drinking the discourteous kool aid while typing in their own thread. We get it, everyone who pointed out the flaws in your first original post and who doesn’t agree with everything you say is clearly under the spell of the messiah. Maybe you should stop and wonder what kind of spell you are under? Why didn’t you make this post about both candidates’ questionable contributors? You say Obama has no honor, yet McCain does. I think it is apparent your opinion on this issue should be disregarded, seeing as how you are not acting honorable yourself.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Have I ever mentioned how cute you are?
anyway, the scary part is that Obama is knowingly recieving money from the middle east. THAT IS SCARY.

spin it however you want but the bottom line is that Obama has ties to the middle east.
and that ma'am IS SCARY AS HELL.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by deathhasnosound

America in general has ties to the Middle East and lots of money. This is not a reason to smear Obama and lift up McCain. I just find this thread blatantly one sided, and I’m simply pointing out there is no need to get crabby with everyone who notices and corrects the bias. It does not help to argue your case by throwing out the facts and logic, and personally insulting others.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Didn't the candidates have a choice between getting a hand out and raising their own funds? If so isn't pure capitalism what Americans are always ranting about? On top of that you have FOX and other right wing commentators having sniffle fits about the redistribution of taxation Obama wants to implement, calling it communist... So what is he? A communist for cutting middle class taxes, or a libertarian for not accepting hand outs and fund raising on his own?

Can't wait till you Yankees are done, my god

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Could you please point out where I offended others?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I said you insulted others by insinuating they owed you apologies for questioning you, you claimed several times that they were either brainwashed by Obama by “drinking the kool aid”. You even threatened to put one user on ignore; those political baiting statements seem quite insulting to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

I said you insulted others by insinuating they owed you apologies for questioning you, you claimed several times that they were either brainwashed by Obama by “drinking the kool aid”. You even threatened to put one user on ignore; those political baiting statements seem quite insulting to me.
Ok, yeah you are 100% correct I did.
but I never offended you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join