It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all the indigo children out there...can you take this personality test?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

Yeah I was pretty steamed, until I got a publisher

Seriously though, its either arrogance, or a desperate attempt to escape the crushing numbness real life. Besides, every parent thinks their child is incredibly gifted. Untill puberty, then they kinda give up.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by sleepingnuances]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

Who knows what this means, but I got

Your Type is: ENFP

Extraverted 1
Intuitive 25%
Feeling 38%
Perceiving 22%

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
though i fit all of the definitions of an indigo, like someone else mentioned, i believe we are all capable of higher thought, it's just a matter of want and practice. here's my results:

Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
11 75 1 33

they call me a fieldmarshal? lol. actually the description is scarily accurate.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
5 years back I was an INTJ ENTJ switch hitter.

Today the score: ISTJ--The Inspector (of........?)
Introverted: 44
Sensing: 1
Thinking: 1
Judging: 1

I don't know about Indigo.....
~Consistant in your Habits~

[edit on 29-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
took the test, but what do i mean ??

Introverted 11 %

Intuitive 38 %

Thinking 62 %

Perceiving 22 %

im confused, can anyone help please

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Idealist Portrait of the Healer (INFP)

Introverted - 56%
Intuitive - 38%
Feeling - 38%
Perceiving - 56%

You are:
    moderately expressed introvert
    moderately expressed intuitive personality
    moderately expressed feeling personality
    moderately expressed perceiving personality

Granted I felt especially introverted when I was taking it

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
67 69 38 11

YOUR TYPE
I N F P
67 69 38 11

Jung Career Indicator™ determines careers most suitable for your type from personality type standpoint. Based on your personality type, the following is a list of your most suitable occupations along with some examples of educational institutions, where you can receive a relevant degree or training. Please click institution name for more information. Invite your friends to discover most suitable for them careers.

Career Educational Institutions
Art/Science
Literature/Writer

Wild...i am a writer as well as a construction/tech guy in real life!!

What is a Indigo child?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Your Type is
ENTJ
The Rationalist

Extraverted: 1%
Intuitive: 88%
Thinking: 1%
Judging: 33%

--------------------

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* slightly expressed extravert
* very expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

Famous ENTJ's

"U.S. Presidents:
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Richard M. Nixon

Benny Goodman, "Big Band" leader
General Norman Schwarzkopf
Harrison Ford
Steve Martin
Whoopi Goldberg
Sigourney Weaver
Margaret Thatcher
Al Gore (U.S Vice President, 1993-2001)
Lamar Alexander (former governor, US Secretary of Education)
Les Aspen, former U.S. Secretary of Defense
Candace Bergen (Murphy Brown)
Dave Letterman
Newt Gingrich
Patrick Stewart (STNG: Jean Luc Picard)
Robert James Waller (author: The Bridges of Madison County)
Jim Carrey (Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, The Mask)
Steve Jobs
Penn Jillette
Fictional ENTJs:

Geordi LaForge (STNG)"

Geordi LaForge was one of my most favorite characters from "Star Trek".

--------------------

Types of careers that I'd be good in:

Management in Business or Education
Politics
Military Education
Finance
Science/Technical
High School Education
Computer Programming

--------------------

Well geez folks, seems I'm the NWO type, I'd make a good NWO leader, sorry folks lol.

Seriously though, I'm a Christian, I wouldn't think many Christians would score the way I did on here.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I already took this test a while ago, from the looks of the responses. I got INFJ. Also, the questions aren't vauge, it's how they're worded that you have to pay careful attention to. There are much more detailed Jung Typology tests out there.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

you asked about the indigo children and yet everyone took Carl Jungs test -did you all happen to realize that your results were all pretty much the same.it means that you all live in the same little box and that you have all been programed to be alike, even though there are slight differences in your answers you all seem to be scored in the same bracket.
the indigo are unique in that all that we the people of the world place value on they do not accept this way of thought ,they don't judge as right or wrong they look into a way and means of correcting that which is wrong with this world ,they are actually here to try to help us and to save us from our own mindless way of doing things with out questioning anything.
the native peoples of the Americas claim that these children are old spirits or those that work directly with that which we call god or whatever name we use in this world . if you should ever meet one of them you will never really know it there is one up here that i have met and spoken with a number of times and believe me i try my best to get him going or upset him it doesn't work with them they just laugh it off but they do listen closely and some of their answers would truly blow most of your minds as to how simple the solution is to some of the things that plague us,but they are only children and they don`t know anything by our standards ,but then who says that our standards are correct.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
22 75 50 44

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
1 56 25 39

It's weird, I would think I'm moderately extroverted, oh well. While I took this test several time before, while I'm sure I was of a different type, I was was grouped in as "Teacher" each time so I'd say there is some consistency in this, however to me there is no such thing as an accurate or reliable test. We as human, especially to self-survey are often subjected to self-bias.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As for my theories of indigos, I believe indigos aren't born, they are made. Basically anyone can become an Indigo. What I mean is the term "Indigo" is merely a term to describe your aura's dominate color or affinity (I believe auras are multicolor). However since aura's are dynamic like people, it is prone to changes, and can be altered or affect the individual holistic state (mind, body, spirit).

So what do I feel about indigo. Nothing special about indigos, just a bunch of new agers, misusing the term to raise their self-worth/self-esteem.

Since "indigos" are pretty much the Christian's equivalence of the "Rapture." Being labeled as an indigo, increases a person sense of selfworthy, because indigo are given told and promised to save the world, and bring forth a golden age.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
INTP personality type- Introverted 56, Intuitive 88, Thinking 12 and Perceiving 11

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

I think my son is an Indigo child... he has a very high IQ too... we finally had him tested. He can see spirits and it's been a struggle.. I feel for him... I saw a special on Indigo kids and my jaw was on the groung because one.. I have never heard of it.. and two.. it fit him perfectly! He has had many breakdowns at school because he is very sensative to energy.. and when lots of different energies are coming at him.. he breaks down after time.

It's been a struggle.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
he he, im a champion

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
INTP- Introverted 56, Intuitive 88, Thinking 12 and Perceiving 11...I guess I should be a natural scientist instead of a Social Worker!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I am an INTJ every single time I take the test.

Your Type is
INTJ

Introverted 67

Intuitive 50

Feeling 38

Perceiving 1

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* distinctively expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

I don't know why I never get any other outcome when I take the test.

[edit on 10/30/2008 by Rusty P. Shackleford]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Don't know about an "Indigo Child", but I possess a mild degree of psychic abilities (precog and the like).

Here are my results:

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
11 50 1 11

Rational Portrait of the Mastermind (INTJ)

All Rationals are good at planning operations, but Masterminds are head and shoulders above all the rest in contingency planning. Complex operations involve many steps or stages, one following another in a necessary progression, and Masterminds are naturally able to grasp how each one leads to the next, and to prepare alternatives for difficulties that are likely to arise any step of the way. Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be.

Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency-any waste of human and material resources-they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.
In their careers, Masterminds usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither their own time and effort nor that of their colleagues and employees. Problem-solving is highly stimulating to Masterminds, who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out. Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature; they are more interested in moving an organization forward than dwelling on mistakes of the past.

Masterminds tend to be much more definite and self-confident than other Rationals, having usually developed a very strong will. Decisions come easily to them; in fact, they can hardly rest until they have things settled and decided. But before they decide anything, they must do the research. Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.

Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Lise Meitner", Ayn Rand and Sir Isaac Newton are examples of Rational Masterminds.

----------------------
Kind of dead on for me - I work as a federal agent in the US Army and am constantly wrapped up in work. I also usually wind up in positions of great trust and responsibility - sometimes much to my chagrin.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by mf_luder]

[edit on 30-10-2008 by mf_luder]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

did you all happen to realize that your results were all pretty much the same.it means that you all live in the same little box and that you have all been programed to be alike, even though there are slight differences in your answers you all seem to be scored in the same bracket

That should not be surprising. We are self-selected to be a part of this group, and the group is centered around similar interests.

What is really fun, once you have learned the system, is to analyze other people. For example...

John - NT (Promethean)

Paul - SJ (Epimethian)

George - NF (Apollonian)

Ringo - SP (Dionysian)

A wonderful balance for a creative group.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
INTP

I - 100%
N - 50%
T - 1%
P - 22%

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join