It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all the indigo children out there...can you take this personality test?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
INFP

Introverted 10%

Intuitive 88%

Feeling 62%

Perceiving 22%

But ive got a normal pink colour skin

Elf

[edit on 29-10-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
INFJ

I - 78%
N - 25&
F- 50%
J - 11%

I can agree. I usually get strong sensations in my body if I pick up some sort of emotional discomfort, and I like to shy away from society. Probably because I'm an insecure washout that enjoys beer.

For the record, though, a previous poster was right. The questions are very much vague, but it's fun regardless.

Oh and hotbakedtater - We should hang out.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Angry Potato]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well i took the test, just out of interest really. Apparently im ENTJ, havnt really read much further yet.

Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
22 38 38 22

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I scored INFP as well !

Introverted 11%
Intuitive 62%
Feeling 75%
Perceiving 44%

Is it my imagination or are there more INFP posting so far(?)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hi!

So far im the only guardian... my wife got the 'Counselor'..

There is also a test for couples and we hit like 63 to 82%.... hum!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wow, just took the test and I am a healer also, though I would never be a doctor or whatever.

My Type is
INFP

Introverted 33%
Intuitive 38%
Feeling 25%
Perceiving 44%

I am:
•moderately expressed introvert
•moderately expressed intuitive personality
•moderately expressed feeling personality
•moderately expressed perceiving personality

"INFPs have the ability to see good in almost anyone or anything. Even for the most unlovable the INFP is wont to have pity."
Just read my signature.

Introverted Feeling-INFPs live primarily in a rich inner world of introverted Feeling. Being inward-turning, the natural attraction is away from world and toward essence and ideal. This introversion of dominant Feeling, receiving its data from extraverted intuition, must be the source of the quixotic nature of these usually gentle beings. Feeling is caught in the approach- avoidance bind between concern both for people and for All Creatures Great and Small, and a psycho-magnetic repulsion from the same. The "object," be it homo sapiens or a mere representation of an organism, is valued only to the degree that the object contains some measure of the inner Essence or greater Good. Doing a good deed, for example, may provide intrinsic satisfaction which is only secondary to the greater good of striking a blow against Man's Inhumanity to Mankind.

Extraverted iNtuition- faces outward, greeting the world on behalf of Feeling. What the observer usually sees is creativity with implied good will. Intuition spawns this type's philosophical bent and strengthens pattern perception. It combines as auxiliary with introverted Feeling and gives rise to unusual skill in both character development and fluency with language--a sound basis for the development of literary facility. If INTPs aspire to word mechanics, INFPs would be verbal artists.

Introverted Sensing-This stealth function in the third position gives INFPs a natural inclination toward absent- mindedness and other-worldliness, however, Feeling's strong people awareness provides a balancing, mitigating effect. This introverted Sensing is somewhat categorical, a subdued version of SJ sensing. In the third position, however, it is easily overridden by the stronger functions.

Extraverted Thinking-The INFP may turn to inferior extraverted Thinking for help in focusing on externals and for closure. INFPs can even masquerade in their ESTJ business suit, but not without expending considerable energy. The inferior, problematic nature of Extraverted Thinking is its lack of context and proportion. Single impersonal facts may loom large or attain higher priority than more salient principles which are all but overlooked.

my favorite famous INFPs:
William Shakespeare
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Laura Ingalls Wilder
Helen Keller
John F. Kennedy, Jr.

Also, how do you know if you're an indigo child?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hi

Not sure if Im sold on the indigo theroy as I beleive weare all capable of the same things we just learn in different ways but my results are

Your Type is
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
E I F P
11 75 62 44

Idealist Portrait of the Champion (ENFP)
Like the other Idealists, Champions are rather rare, say two or three percent of the population, but even more than the others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The most outgoing of the Idealists, Champions often can't wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types.

Fiercely individualistic, Champions strive toward a kind of personal authenticity, and this intention always to be themselves is usually quite attractive to others. At the same time, Champions have outstanding intuitive powers and can tell what is going on inside of others, reading hidden emotions and giving special significance to words or actions. In fact, Champions are constantly scanning the social environment, and no intriguing character or silent motive is likely to escape their attention. Far more than the other Idealists, Champions are keen and probing observers of the people around them, and are capable of intense concentration on another individual. Their attention is rarely passive or casual. On the contrary, Champions tend to be extra sensitive and alert, always ready for emergencies, always on the lookout for what's possible.

Champions are good with people and usually have a wide range of personal relationships. They are warm and full of energy with their friends. They are likable and at ease with colleagues, and handle their employees or students with great skill. They are good in public and on the telephone, and are so spontaneous and dramatic that others love to be in their company. Champions are positive, exuberant people, and often their confidence in the goodness of life and of human nature makes good things happen.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by earthchild

Maybe all the INFP's are interested in this site, whereas other types are out at parties and stuff.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted 11

Intuitive 25

Feeling 38

Judging 22

[edit on 29-10-2008 by luckystar01]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
just thought i should add, i dont think im an indigo child! I just wanted to see the result

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
INFP -- Healer
Introverted (78)
Intuitive (88)
Feeling (12)
Perceiving (22)

I am such a sucker for the personality tests...

...but I'm curious -- What's the link that we're (supposedly) searching for between the Meyer-Briggs Personality test and Indigo children?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

[edit on 29-10-2008 by chubbybuffalo]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I came up as INFJ. I read over the descriptions and it seems like pretty cool stuff. How can i use this in life? Would like to learn more.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Your Type is ENFJ

Extraverted 1
Intuitive 38
Feeling 25
Judging 56

Idealist Portrait of the Teacher (ENFJ)
Even more than the other Idealists, Teachers have a natural talent for leading students or trainees toward learning, or as Idealists like to think of it, they are capable of calling forth each learner's potentials. Teachers (around two percent of the population) are able - effortlessly, it seems, and almost endlessly-to dream up fascinating learning activities for their students to engage in. In some Teachers, this ability to fire the imagination can amount to a kind of genius which other types find hard to emulate. But perhaps their greatest strength lies in their belief in their students. Teachers look for the best in their students, and communicate clearly that each one has untold potential, and this confidence can inspire their students to grow and develop more than they ever thought possible.

In whatever field they choose, Teachers consider people their highest priority, and they instinctively communicate personal concern and a willingness to become involved. Warmly outgoing, and perhaps the most expressive of all the types, Teachers are remarkably good with language, especially when communicating in speech, face to face. And they do not hesitate to speak out and let their feelings be known. Bubbling with enthusiasm, Teachers will voice their passions with dramatic flourish, and can, with practice, become charismatic public speakers. This verbal ability gives Teachers a good deal of influence in groups, and they are often asked to take a leadership role.

Teachers like things settled and organized, and will schedule their work hours and social engagements well ahead of time-and they are absolutely trustworthy in honoring these commitments. Valuing as they do interpersonal cooperation and harmonious relations, Teachers are extraordinarily tolerant of others, are easy to get along with, and are usually popular wherever they are.

Teachers are highly sensitive to others, which is to say their intuition tends to be well developed. Certainly their insight into themselves and others is unparalleled. Without a doubt, they know what is going on inside themselves, and they can read other people with uncanny accuracy. Teachers also identify with others quite easily, and will actually find themselves picking up the characteristics, emotions, and beliefs of those around them. Because they slip almost unconsciously into other people's skin in this way, Teachers feel closely connected with those around them, and thus show a sincere interest in the joys and problems of their employees, colleagues, students, clients, and loved ones.

Mikhail Gorbachev, Oprah Winfrey, Pope John Paul II, Ralph Nader, John Wooden, and Margaret Mead are examples of Teacher Idealists.

That's probably a fairly accurate description of me.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
My Type is
INFJ
Introverted 33%
Intuitive 33%
Feeling 62%
Judging 11%

I guess I am a Counselor.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
44 62 12 44

Idealist Portrait of the Counselor (INFJ)
Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.

Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. They understand and use human systems creatively, and are good at consulting and cooperating with others. As employees or employers, Counselors are concerned with people's feelings and are able to act as a barometer of the feelings within the organization.

Blessed with vivid imaginations, Counselors are often seen as the most poetical of all the types, and in fact they use a lot of poetic imagery in their everyday language. Their great talent for language-both written and spoken-is usually directed toward communicating with people in a personalized way. Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize another's emotions or intentions - good or evil - even before that person is aware of them. Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others' feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor's remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena.

Mohandas Gandhi, Sidney Poitier, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jane Goodall, Emily Bronte, Sir Alec Guiness, Carl Jung, Mary Baker Eddy, Queen Noor are examples of the Counselor Idealist (INFJ).

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If you are an "indigo child", then your personality test should reveal that you are gullible, arrogant and pretentious.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
My results:
Your Type is INTJ
Strength of the preferences:
Introverted 33%
Intuitive 62%
Thinking 50%
Judging 1%

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sleepingnuances

That's not very nice. I guess you just got mad when you figured out you were an indigo child.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That was an interesting test
Here were my scores

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
33 12 38 33
Now I'm going to read what exactly this all means.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join