It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all the indigo children out there...can you take this personality test?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
67 25 1 33

Rational Portrait of an Archtect

Architects need not be thought of as only interested in drawing blueprints for buildings or roads or bridges. They are the master designers of all kinds of theoretical systems, including school curricula, corporate strategies, and new technologies. For Architects, the world exists primarily to be analyzed, understood, explained - and re-designed. External reality in itself is unimportant, little more than raw material to be organized into structural models. What is important for Architects is that they grasp fundamental principles and natural laws, and that their designs are elegant, that is, efficient and coherent.

Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving

Second Source

INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Your Type is INT J

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

78 38 50 1

looking at the past posts, i think i have the highest rank in being an introvert. LOL.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
89 25 12 1

You are:
very expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

All Rationals are good at planning operations, but Masterminds are head and shoulders above all the rest in contingency planning. Complex operations involve many steps or stages, one following another in a necessary progression, and Masterminds are naturally able to grasp how each one leads to the next, and to prepare alternatives for difficulties that are likely to arise any step of the way. Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be.
Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than one to two percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency -- any waste of human and material resources -- they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.

Figured I would give it a go. Don't beleive I am indigo, so at least you have a baseline

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well mine came up as Rational Mastermind.
It says that they are only 1-2% of the population.
So that would mean that only 1-2% of this thread should be that, rationally speaking.

But I'd like to know what Indigo children are meant to be....be very interested to know what category they fall into and what the medium range of scores is.

My results...
Introverted 78%
Intuitive 68%
Thinking 1%
Judging 11%

edit on 7-6-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
According to my test I am an INTJ: Introverted Intuitive Thinking Juding. I also reviewed the description of the analysis and it indicates what I have believed all along that I belong in the Rational Mastermind category. I am a member of a 1-2% group of the entire population

Results:

Introverted. 67%
Intuitive. 88%
Thinking. 12%
Judgement 67%

I have always wanted to become a lawyer and this evaluation proves that my desire to become a lawyer are not unnecessary.
edit on 26-7-2011 by DragonRain311 because: Missed some information

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Lol that was fun and exactly who I am.

My Type is
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
44 38 62 22

Apparently I am a rare occurrence at 3-4% of the population is ENFP. Well don't I feel special

thanks for the test it was insightful op.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
INFP

I am also a 3rd stage indigo.

personality tests are have been showing this since the mid 80's. And tptb know this. Did you know there has never been an INFP president of America yet? And I have also heard some chatter that when we do finally get an INFP in the presidents seat, this will indicate that we have enlightened as a species and are ready for the next level.

This thread is great s&f..

come over here for a look if you think you might be an indigo...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The very last link on the page is a video called who are the indigo's
also there is a lesson Spirit Science 4 - Male/Female which also discuss's how indigo's fit in to the whole 2012 thingy,,, go look.

There is a path that you need to follow. Just follow your (I)NFP
edit on 26-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
"I" stands for introverted.

Being a politician is possibly the most opposite extreme to "Introverted" as it can even get.

No I*** person would have a desire to go into politics, let alone being a leader standing in the public light. Sorry..doesn't compute. Chances for an I person in politics are very, very slim.

edit on 28-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Your Type is
INFP

Introverted 56

Intuitive75

Feeling 62

Perceiving 11

Qualitative analysis of your type formula
You are:

moderately expressed introvert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
distinctively expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality

Healers present a calm and serene face to the world, and can seem shy, even distant around others. But inside they’re anything but serene, having a capacity for personal caring rarely found in the other types. Healers care deeply about the inner life of a few special persons, or about a favorite cause in the world at large. And their great passion is to heal the conflicts that trouble individuals, or that divide groups, and thus to bring wholeness, or health, to themselves, their loved ones, and their community.

Healers have a profound sense of idealism that comes from a strong personal sense of right and wrong. They conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place, full of wondrous possibilities and potential goods. In fact, to understand Healers, we must understand that their deep commitment to the positive and the good is almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. Set off from the rest of humanity by their privacy and scarcity, Healers can often feel even more isolated in the purity of their idealism.

Also, Healers might well feel a sense of separation because of their often misunderstood childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood-they are the prince or princess of fairy tales-an attitude which, sadly, is frowned upon, or even punished, by many parents. With parents who want them to get their head out of the clouds, Healers begin to believe they are bad to be so fanciful, so dreamy, and can come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. In truth, they are quite OK just as they are, only different from most others-swans reared in a family of ducks.
At work, Healers are adaptable, welcome new ideas and new information, are patient with complicated situations, but impatient with routine details. Healers are keenly aware of people and their feelings, and relate well with most others. Because of their deep-seated reserve, however, they can work quite happily alone. When making decisions, Healers follow their heart not their head, which means they can make errors of fact, but seldom of feeling. They have a natural interest in scholarly activities and demonstrate, like the other Idealists, a remarkable facility with language. They have a gift for interpreting stories, as well as for creating them, and thus often write in lyric, poetic fashion. Frequently they hear a call to go forth into the world and help others, a call they seem ready to answer, even if they must sacrifice their own comfort.

Introverted FeelingINFPs live primarily in a rich inner world of introverted Feeling. Being inward-turning, the natural attraction is away from world and toward essence and ideal. This introversion of dominant Feeling, receiving its data from extraverted intuition, must be the source of the quixotic nature of these usually gentle beings. Feeling is caught in the approach- avoidance bind between concern both for people and for All Creatures Great and Small, and a psycho-magnetic repulsion from the same. The “object,” be it homo sapiens or a mere representation of an organism, is valued only to the degree that the object contains some measure of the inner Essence or greater Good. Doing a good deed, for example, may provide intrinsic satisfaction which is only secondary to the greater good of striking a blow against Man’s Inhumanity to Mankind.Extraverted iNtuitionExtraverted intuition faces outward, greeting the world on behalf of Feeling. What the observer usually sees is creativity with implied good will. Intuition spawns this type’s philosophical bent and strengthens pattern perception. It combines as auxiliary with introverted Feeling and gives rise to unusual skill in both character development and fluency with language—a sound basis for the development of literary facility. If INTPs aspire to word mechanics, INFPs would be verbal artists.Introverted SensingSensing is introverted and often invisible. This stealth function in the third position gives INFPs a natural inclination toward absent- mindedness and other-worldliness, however, Feeling’s strong people awareness provides a balancing, mitigating effect. This introverted Sensing is somewhat categorical, a subdued version of SJ sensing. In the third position, however, it is easily overridden by the stronger functions.Extraverted ThinkingThe INFP may turn to inferior extraverted Thinking for help in focusing on externals and for closure. INFPs can even masquerade in their ESTJ business suit, but not without expending considerable energy. The inferior, problematic nature of Extraverted Thinking is its lack of context and proportion. Single impersonal facts may loom large or attain higher priority than more salient principles which are all but overlooked.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
That was fun i enjoyed taking the test. I am INFJ

Introverted: 56

Intuitive: 12

Feeling: 12

Judging: 11

Thanks for sharing the link to the test.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Your Type is
ENFP
Extraverted 1
Intuitive 88
Feeling 25
Perceiving 11
Did this test many times. first time was in the early 90's, scored the same then and everytime after.
Fun

edit on 1-8-2011 by jonny420ls because: for fun

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I got ISTJ

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Cool test... I showed to be an: INTJ

Introverted = 100
Intuitive = 50
Thinking = 25
Judging = 11

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Your Type

ENTJ

Extravert(33%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(1%) Judging(33%)

You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

Judging by some of the other scores, I am surprised by the balance in mine!
edit on 29-8-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm an INTP. I'm not sure if I fit into the indigo child category or not, but sometimes I wonder.

I'm surprised to see the number of INTP's on this thread. I don't think I've met many others in real life. My husband is an INTJ, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join