It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all the indigo children out there...can you take this personality test?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well, I have never been labeled a indigo child but I do suspect my mother had special abilities and I know myself that I have some. Anyway, here is what I got:

Your Type is INFJ

Introverted

Intuitive

Feeling

Judging

Strength of the preferences %

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

slightly expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed judging personality

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Your Type is
INTP
Introverted 22
Intuitive 62
Thinking 12
Perceiving 11

edit on 1-3-2011 by solarm because: i made small mistake

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You are:

* very expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality

…and there you go!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

IDEALIST: Teacher
ENFJ
11% Extraverted
75% Intuitive
50% Feeling
11% Judging

Even more than the other Idealists,Teachers have a natural talent for leading students or trainees toward learning, or as Idealists like to think of it, they are capable of calling forth each learner's potentials. Teachers (around two percent of the population) are able - effortlessly, it seems, and almost endlessly-to dream up fascinating learning activities for their students to engage in. In some Teachers, this ability to fire the imagination can amount to a kind of genius which other types find hard to emulate. But perhaps their greatest strength lies in their belief in their students. Teachers look for the best in their students, and communicate clearly that each one has untold potential, and this confidence can inspire their students to grow and develop more than they ever thought possible.

...there is more but it just goes on and on...lol.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
First time I took it I got: ISTJ Inspector forgot to write down the rest but I think they were close to my second result.

The second time I got: ISFJ Protector
Introverted 89
Sensing 1
Feeling 25
Judging 33

very expressed introvert
slightly expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed judging personality

not sure but my percentages look really unbalanced!
edit on 3/2/2011 by CuriousObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've often been told that I'm an 'Indigo Child' but have never really taken it into account. When I was born, my great grandmother said that I was one. It could have been more clear to her as it is said that the old and the young are the closest to the paranormal. I'm 16 years of age. If you have any information on Indigo Children, then please don't hesitate to let me know: thankyou.

Your link said that I'm:

moderately expressed extravert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed judging personality.

Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
56 44 50 22

edit on 13-4-2011 by synystergates1741 because: Crutial information left out.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I am a Rational portrait of a Mastermind (INTJ). I'm not the least surprised...it's pretty accurate.

Introverted - 22 (slightly expressed introvert)
Intuitive - 62 (distinctly expressed intuitive personality)
Thinking - 50 (moderately expressed thinking personality)
Judging - 56 (moderately expressed judging personality)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm type ENFJ

56% 88% 62% 1% (respectively)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Introverted - 56%
iNtuitive - 25%
Thinking - 38%
Perceiving - 22%

The Architect

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
1 25 38 33

ENFJ type description by D.Keirsey
ENFJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ ENFJ Famous Personalities
ENFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

INFP Healer, Idealist 78 percent introvert which made me feel weird. Says Mary the mother of Jesus shares my personality. I couldn't possibly be on her level. ET the extraterrestrial... maybe LOL hahaha. I would love to know what the indigo child usually tests as when you finish . My son has PDD/NOS and I always felt as though he may be an indigo child. I don't know. Curious to see the results. thanks...
edit on 14-4-2011 by lithegrace because: More indepth reply

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
ISTJ
Introverted 78
Sensing 1
Thinking 50
Judging 44

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I got INTJ again...I always get INTJ on these personality tests.

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
78 75 100 93

You are:

* very expressed introvert
* distinctively expressed intuitive personality
* very expressed thinking personality
* very expressed judging personality
edit on 15-4-2011 by woghd because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Whoooooa! I'm an Idealist Counciller. Seems fairly accurate, which I didn't expect; given the binary nature of the questions, and the fact that one pertaining to the role of emotion in decision making is repeated four times in various iterations. Neat-o.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
There have been at least two previous, that I know of, threads here about this test. But I went ahead and took it again anyway, just to see if I came up with the same result, and I did.

INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
89 25 38 78

I have never called myself an Indigo, never thought of myself as an Indigo, never paid alot of attention to the Indigo subject. Soooooooo..........
Do those results mean I'm an "Indigo" or not?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Your Type is
INTP
Introverted - 56
Intuitive - 38
Thinking - 25
Perceiving - 6

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I've taken this test before, but did it just again to see if it came out the same. It did.
INFJ The Idealist Counselor

Introverted- 67

Intuitive- 62

Feeling- 12

Judging- 22

But I don't know if I am an Indigo child. I am 43, so perhaps I am ineligable?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
INFP

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceyeeh

I wouldn't consider myself a indigo child, but I do think out of the box more than people I know, anyways I'm a INFJ

Beneath the quiet exterior, INFJs hold deep convictions about the weightier matters of life. Those who are activists -- INFJs gravitate toward such a role -- are there for the cause, not for personal glory or political power. INFJs are champions of the oppressed and downtrodden. They often are found in the wake of an emergency, rescuing those who are in acute distress. INFJs may fantasize about getting revenge on those who victimize the defenseless. The concept of 'poetic justice' is appealing to the INFJ. "There's something rotten in Denmark." Accurately suspicious about others' motives, INFJs are not easily led. These are the people that you can rarely fool any of the time. Though affable and sympathetic to most, INFJs are selective about their friends. Such a friendship is a symbiotic bond that transcends mere words. INFJs have a knack for fluency in language and facility in communication. In addition, nonverbal sensitivity enables the INFJ to know and be known by others intimately. Writing, counseling, public service and even politics are areas where INFJs frequently find their niche.

edit on 20-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I am not an Indigo---they didn't start reincarnating here until the early to mid 80s for the most part and I'm from the 50's but I can relate to them quite well because of similar spirit origins.

Anyway, I came out, surprisingly, an INFP, the first time. But I was informed I missed a question, and needed to fill it in for complete accuracy. So I went back thru, looking for that question, and found 2 others that I had misunderstood, and marked incorrectly.

The corrections were made, and I showed up as an INTP, which is what I've always gotten before.. but I was a 1 in the thinking, whereas in the past, Thinking has been one of my falling of the top end of the charts scores.

Strange.. I don't believe I've changed that much--I still think that being right is more important than not hurting someone's feelings, but perhaps it is that I'm thinking more about humanity and the stuff going on right now as we, humanity, head towards full enlightenment. Perhaps that has made me more tolerant of idiots. *lol*

Also, what I find interesting to note, is that there are hardly any Sensors here. Most everyone is an Intuitive.
All a bunch of nonsense to most sensors, I would guess! *lol*
edit on 20-4-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Spelling

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join