It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all the indigo children out there...can you take this personality test?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
ISTJ

The one word that best describes Inspectors is superdependable. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are extraordinarily persevering and dutiful, particularly when it comes to keeping an eye on the people and products they are responsible for. In their quiet way, Inspectors see to it that rules are followed, laws are respected, and standards are upheld.

Inspectors (as much as ten percent of the general population) are the true guardians of institutions. They are patient with their work and with the procedures within an institution, although not always with the unauthorized behavior of some people in that institution. Responsible to the core, Inspectors like it when people know their duties, follow the guidelines, and operate within the rules. For their part, Inspectors will see to it that goods are examined and schedules are kept, that resources will be up to standards and delivered when and where they are supposed to be. And they would prefer that everyone be this dependable. Inspectors can be hard-nosed about the need for following the rules in the workplace, and do not hesitate to report irregularities to the proper authorities. Because of this they are often misjudged as being hard-hearted, or as having ice in their veins, for people fail to see their good intentions and their vulnerability to criticism. Also, because Inspectors usually make their inspections without much flourish or fanfare, the dedication they bring to their work can go unnoticed and unappreciated.

While not as talkative as Supervisor Guardians [ESTJs], Inspectors are still highly sociable, and are likely to be involved in community service organizations, such as Sunday School, Little League, or Boy and Girl Scouting, that transmit traditional values to the young. Like all Guardians, Inspectors hold dear their family social ceremonies-weddings, birthdays, and anniversaries - although they tend to be shy if the occasion becomes too large or too public. Generally speaking, Inspectors are not comfortable with anything that gets too fancy. Their words tend to be plain and down-to-earth, not showy or high-flown; their clothes are often simple and conservative rather than of the latest fashion; and their home and work environments are usually neat, orderly, and traditional, rather than trendy or ostentatious. As for personal property, they usually choose standard items over models loaded with features, and they often try to find classics and antiques - Inspectors prefer the old-fashioned to the newfangled every time.

Queen Elizabeth II, Harry S. Truman, Warren Buffet, Queen Victoria, James K. Polk, and J.D. Rockefeller are examples of Inspector Guardians.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
No clue about the indigo thing. At any rate, here's mine.

INTJ (Mastermind)
Introverted 56
Intuitive 50
Thinking 75
Judging 44

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* distinctively expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

pretty much what I already knew......

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
there are no such thing.....i am sorry humans are humans thats all...like i mean humans alone are really powerful on thier own accept your humanity

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Rational Portrait of the Architect (INTP)

the test seemed to have alot of very similar questions, but rephrased as someone else pointed out already

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Introverted - 11 (slightly expressed introvert)
Intuitive - 75 (distinctively expressed intuitive personality)
Feeling - 25 (moderately expressed feeling personality)
Judging - 1 (slightly expressed judging personality)

Careers:
Literature/Writer
Humanities
Web Design
Philosophy
Archaeology
Religious Education
Psychology
Counseling

Famous People:
Immanual Kant, William Shakespeare, Ludwig Beethoven, Pearl Buck, Arthur C. Clark

Beneath the quiet exterior, INFJs hold deep convictions about the weightier matters of life. Those who are activists -- INFJs gravitate toward such a role -- are there for the cause, not for personal glory or political power.

INFJs are champions of the oppressed and downtrodden. They often are found in the wake of an emergency, rescuing those who are in acute distress. INFJs may fantasize about getting revenge on those who victimize the defenseless. The concept of 'poetic justice' is appealing to the INFJ.

"There's something rotten in Denmark." Accurately suspicious about others' motives, INFJs are not easily led. These are the people that you can rarely fool any of the time. Though affable and sympathetic to most, INFJs are selective about their friends. Such a friendship is a symbiotic bond that transcends mere words.

INFJs have a knack for fluency in language and facility in communication. In addition, nonverbal sensitivity enables the INFJ to know and be known by others intimately.

Writing, counseling, public service and even politics are areas where INFJs frequently find their niche.

typelogic.com...

[edit on 31-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
11 75 50 11

Idealist Portrait of the Teacher (ENFJ)
Even more than the other Idealists, Teachers have a natural talent for leading students or trainees toward learning, or as Idealists like to think of it, they are capable of calling forth each learner's potentials. Teachers (around two percent of the population) are able - effortlessly, it seems, and almost endlessly-to dream up fascinating learning activities for their students to engage in. In some Teachers, this ability to fire the imagination can amount to a kind of genius which other types find hard to emulate. But perhaps their greatest strength lies in their belief in their students. Teachers look for the best in their students, and communicate clearly that each one has untold potential, and this confidence can inspire their students to grow and develop more than they ever thought possible.

In whatever field they choose, Teachers consider people their highest priority, and they instinctively communicate personal concern and a willingness to become involved. Warmly outgoing, and perhaps the most expressive of all the types, Teachers are remarkably good with language, especially when communicating in speech, face to face. And they do not hesitate to speak out and let their feelings be known. Bubbling with enthusiasm, Teachers will voice their passions with dramatic flourish, and can, with practice, become charismatic public speakers. This verbal ability gives Teachers a good deal of influence in groups, and they are often asked to take a leadership role.

Teachers like things settled and organized, and will schedule their work hours and social engagements well ahead of time-and they are absolutely trustworthy in honoring these commitments. Valuing as they do interpersonal cooperation and harmonious relations, Teachers are extraordinarily tolerant of others, are easy to get along with, and are usually popular wherever they are.

Teachers are highly sensitive to others, which is to say their intuition tends to be well developed. Certainly their insight into themselves and others is unparalleled. Without a doubt, they know what is going on inside themselves, and they can read other people with uncanny accuracy. Teachers also identify with others quite easily, and will actually find themselves picking up the characteristics, emotions, and beliefs of those around them. Because they slip almost unconsciously into other people's skin in this way, Teachers feel closely connected with those around them, and thus show a sincere interest in the joys and problems of their employees, colleagues, students, clients, and loved ones.

typelogic.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
67 62 100 1

I must say, I don't think much of these kinds of tests. I found myself often wanting another option besides a simple Yes/No to accurately represent my answer.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i thought this rang rather true for myself..

INFJs are distinguished by both their complexity of character and the unusual range and depth of their talents. Strongly humanitarian in outlook, INFJs tend to be idealists, and because of their J preference for closure and completion, they are generally "doers" as well as dreamers. This rare combination of vision and practicality often results in INFJs taking a disproportionate amount of responsibility in the various causes to which so many of them seem to be drawn.

INFJs are deeply concerned about their relations with individuals as well as the state of humanity at large. They are, in fact, sometimes mistaken for extroverts because they appear so outgoing and are so genuinely interested in people -- a product of the Feeling function they most readily show to the world. On the contrary, INFJs are true introverts, who can only be emotionally intimate and fulfilled with a chosen few from among their long-term friends, family, or obvious "soul mates." While instinctively courting the personal and organizational demands continually made upon them by others, at intervals INFJs will suddenly withdraw into themselves, sometimes shutting out even their intimates. This apparent paradox is a necessary escape valve for them, providing both time to rebuild their depleted resources and a filter to prevent the emotional overload to which they are so susceptible as inherent "givers." As a pattern of behavior, it is perhaps the most confusing aspect of the enigmatic INFJ character to outsiders, and hence the most often misunderstood -- particularly by those who have little experience with this rare type.

typelogic.com...

[edit on 31-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

56 50 62 44

Mastermind.

If I only spent more time job hunting and less time researching...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wow most are you have totally different results than mines; mine are about equal.

Your Type is INTJ

Introverted 22

Intuitive 25

Thinking 19

Judging 11

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
• slightly expressed introvert
• moderately expressed intuitive personality
• slightly expressed thinking personality
• slightly expressed judging personality

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
100 75 25 11

# very expressed extravert
# distinctively expressed intuitive personality
# moderately expressed feeling personality
# slightly expressed judging personality

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Damn... So this is where the "1-3%" of society talks on the internet.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi, first time poster.

I got Type ISFJ
Introverted 89
Sensing 12
Feeling 12
Judging 67

No idea what this means, is it good?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EllieM83

Nope, mine is way better
Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The test is a joke!

When you answer those questions you are answering with your opinion, and not the absolute truth. This renders the test useless.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

what, you don't have a conscience? you don't already know the truth about how you really act? look into yourself sometime!
all the answers you've ever needed are inside YOU!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

what, you don't have a conscience? you don't already know the truth about how you really act? look into yourself sometime!
all the answers you've ever needed are inside YOU!

You don't understand what I meant, its ok.

I do have a conscience, but that wasn't the point.

The point is, not everyone answers truthfully about themselves, and not everyone knows how they really act. Even if you feel you know yourself and how you act, I am absolutely sure that you have a false image of yourself. Almost everyone has a false image of themselves, and other people may have a totally different opinion of you.

It's like people who have body odor. A lot of the time the person who has the body odor doesn't even notice. So if you asked them how they smell, they would probably answer "I smell fine", but that isn't the truth, that is their opinion. Ask someone else how they smell, and they will probably have a different more truthful answer, but it would also be an opinion.

A LOT of people see themselves differently than they really are. This makes the test pointless.

For instance Question # 30:
"You tend to sympathize with other people"

Now if you asked George Bush this question, he would say "oh yeah I sympathize with other people", but the next day he will order more soldiers to the battlefield.

Do I make sense?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This thread is pointless.

I have yet to see you comment on anyones specific results.

If you were to say to someone yes you are an indigo child, a human or a god then maybe I would say otherwise within reason.

You have just stated an overused topic which I must admit I was intrigued to but never the less you have abused a topic you knew would get a response.

I hope this thread is closed as it is total bull.

No different from posting a sexuality test or IQ test etc.

Take your point collecting crap elsewhere.

I call on the gods known as MODS! I hope justice be served hehe cheers.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Originally posted by adrenochrome

The point is, not everyone answers truthfully about themselves, and not everyone knows how they really act. Even if you feel you know yourself and how you act, I am absolutely sure that you have a false image of yourself. Almost everyone has a false image of themselves, and other people may have a totally different opinion of you.

Hey bud i think you are missing how the test are designed. They are designed to reflect and factor how people see themselves. It is taken into account. The test is based and calibrated on what you call the false image. So it does work in so far as it gives an aproximation if personality types

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join