It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out Of Body Experiences - Have you had one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Has anyone on ATS that is reading this ever had an Out Of Body Experiences and if so would you be willing to share with us the experience?

Whats the best way in your opinion to create an OBE? do you have a specifice ritual before you attempt to do it. I would be very interested to hear peoples experiences.

I would like to add for the record I am a firm believer of OBE'S

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Yes, and probably by focusing, instead of going blank.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I have had one. I was on a tranquilizer. An illegal one, that I won't mention. But I had enough, and layed down on my couch. Eventually, I kind of floated up to the ceiling, as if I were a balloon. I remember floating around in other rooms of the house, my back stuck to the ceiling. I wasn't dreaming, or sleeping. I was wide awake, and I knew what was happening. Although I don't remember actually seeing myself lying there. I only remember being weightless, and seeing the other rooms. Eventually I snapped out of it. I also remeber a million thoughts going through my head all at once afterwards, probably just a side affect. It was a long time ago, and the memory of the event isn't as vivid as it used to be.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by schism85

I have had one. I was on a tranquilizer. An illegal one, that I won't mention.

Was it '___' by chance? I can't believe that only 2 people (if we count the first reply that is) have had an OBE.

When I was on AOL a few years ago I mentioned in my profile that I had an OBE and that I read Tarot and so many people contacted me to ask me about it. Obviously OBE'S aren't as common as they used to be!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That is true. I have not heard of many people, who have had an obe.

I sent you a u2u to answer your question.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by schism85]

top topics

join