It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Total Hour Before...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
...International Date Line hits Friday: the 31st: Halloween: October: 2008...

...Open the eye, but after following, close the eye here totally...

...The Sun darkens all, not It (The Sun)...

...The Giver lights the moon...

...11 O' Clock total before: the two witnesses: Apollyon (the Destroyer)and Abaddon (the False Prophet)...

...Abaddon (the Leaver) then becomes the other left (gone away, resigned, expired) while Apollyon (the Taker) is the one be yet taken (occupied, spoken for, engaged)...

...This and these Endings consisting go away, resign, and/or expire 'for' the present 'some' earth's Satan and the present 'some' heaven's Michael 'for' our bettering and favoring modernizations.

--Archsemicolonist Commander (the "My" and the "THE" and the "WHO" and the non-obvious "LETTER" and the Springer and The Wizard and also The Actualist, holding and bettering any total keys yet 'for' acceptable measures)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
"Matt 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matt 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

^^Differences:

"the distant" day "and hour" VS "the distant" day "and the distant" hour.

Concerning the middle Matt 25... every thing or one is the distant expect: Watch for know the man.

Note:

One first total hour for a day is not implicating yet a total day (which is a total 24 hours fills worth). But see the latter implication, where it's yet just concerning one first total hour for a non-total day fill. So, mid conclusion: Watching 'for' Noe (implicating the Know-er); the manly/manner/manning!

Note 2:

A total day is not occupying this yet planet cover wise. It is usually an hour off away from totalness. So the day and the hour, concerning the mid Matt 25 quote, is an away total day (since 23 hours against a total day can cover this planet) and an away single hour (a missing 24th, the missing total 12 am 'O Clock for the day).

Add up the numbers seen obvious and numbers unbious:

24+25+13+36+13+32+1+1+1= 97 (9+7=16...1+6=7)

^^It is excluding hour implications being 1 each. Add it even, and you get 100 (1+0+0=1). 1 implies first seriers wise and last it's original kind. 1 also implies Roman's numeral I. The "I" symbol implies "the self; the ego".

Final conclusion:

This planet HIT UP YET 12 am 'O Clock hour total/Fri day non-total.

But! Question exactly when total applies when dealing with a semi-paradox concerning moment.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hit? Destroy! IDL does destroy hours and days.

12 am 'O Clock total/Fri day non-total gets destroyed after going away. Again, question "total" how I state.

Get destroyed with these three words: Plane (I), Plane (This), Plane (Distant)!

^^3 present? Which present has the shorter moment? I tell all you, the "I" "my" solo. Not "This" nor "Distant". Utterly, upperly present matter moment rule any thing or any one outer that does not hold the shorter moment.

Outlaw till it's over! "Is" is "when" and so those = "This" plane. The far plane = Distant.

^^What the 12 for 12 am 'O Clock stands for. 1+2=3 The 1 (First)? "I!"

Switch sides; guess; my new friends wanted me dead. The first taken also for a modern sense? I away from this.

12 am 'O Clock total bomb first. Explode first.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The "I", first, taken, taking, and take? Itself! Itself enguaging Itself; Itself speaking for Itself; and Itself occupying Itself!!!

We, I and I, succeed and try, but all the rest both FAIL!

Like a video game... It has a fun level for causing the better game play effect for the player. You dont want an unlevel playing field. Being sure succeeding it aint making it fun, and being sure failing it aint making it fun. I prefer a level mixing "succeed and try" rather than a single level and rather than a level mixing "try and fail".

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
International Player with a Pass Port.

A first central taker, lacing a double-before since the Lacer between. "Is" is "a riddle" except when solved.

Medium the medium. Harder core. Not at the door, but even at the door.

The crease between a fold. Not the edge, but the double-edge.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Picture a total day (Fri) gone and a non-total day (Fri) and a total hour (11 pm O Clock) and a non-total hour (12 am 'O Clock concerning Satan's non-total Saturday)...

The before (1), the before (2), the even at (3) which were are yet each so very distant.

Yes, it so layers such the wise concerning the implication's deeper, darker depth, concerning moment. Four seeds parable implicate four moments underlieing some and whole.

So you wonder where concerning the 11 pm 'O Clock must go yet, position wise, utterly?

Where so the false implication car case is, "the distant" will the two be yet gat her, gather and gathering "the distant" get her.

Clue: The implication carries the application lesson wise. Clue's core: Ideally speaking, I do not forget the semi-paradox concerning moment which works manually how a car, gear wise, case literal in point, 'for' a favorable, wise non-paradox through the decision concerning the application.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Figuratively, day and hour:

^^"They both are yet awesome, magnificant, historicial!"--Figurative

And a non-total day and a total hour are yet not any person, but two greatly hailed functions which are yet non-total/total.

What do ppl count a total for? Votes. They can be yet non-total/total.

Sat represents for 7 since a 7th day, and it is next to the 31st...

Calendar:

Under the 31st is a 7... Every hour was total, but the day was never, concerning the 31st. Again, you see a non-total day and a total hour. Was it not 3 days or 3 hours after for a tally up for a total for votes? Time voting booths close is no later than 8pm... Name the hour word is told which won.

Near under the 31st is a 6 (a 5 day wise) and an 8 (a 7 day wise)... What is across is also considered a next in an angle.

"but my words (figurative two: the great day and the great hour) shall not pass a way."

^^Bottomline, a way I see this worldly eye dwelling amongst shall get the censors I describe inside a topic in the general conspiracy "Censors...". The figurative day and hour shall not pass (succeed) a way. It shall halt or fail or try and fail a (single) way. Never did I say it shall be yet then a better or worst thing for any persons, personally, but the great day and great hour shall be yet then ruined a way. It shall surely not go a total voting hours worth (which is considered figuratively the great day), but it, great single hour wise/single vote wise, shall surely be yet total a way. You never know where a single vote or whose single vote puts the rest null and void.

The single vote may be yet then a vote or may be yet then a non-vote vote. Both ways are yet votes still since choice plays a role. So fourth literal day after the 31st is the figuravitely helded day and hour.

A single vote can be yet made through every man... Only through the vote being the exact same. Only way such may happen is if no man vote, which can happen, or if every man, and I mean every man, not only vote but vote the exact same, which can happen only through remote control puppetry concerning every man qualified to vote.

new topics

top topics

join