It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Encounters Contact N/A with Military interference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
have Aliens already tried to initiate contact by showing themselves ?

there have been many mass sightings all over the world and i am wondering were these display's of their craft an attempt to reveal themselves and initiate open contact with us ?

here are some of the UFO events that could be in my opinion attempts by these E.T.'s to initiate contact with us...

www.youtube.com...
es.youtube.com...
es.youtube.com...
es.youtube.com...
es.youtube.com...
es.youtube.com...
es.youtube.com...

here is an interesting article from Whitley Strieber on this subject...

I have been thinking once again about the possibility of open contact. It almost happened, as I understand it, in late eighties and early nineties, but was stopped when armed NATO fighters rose over Belgium each time an appearance took place. Once on the ground, there was a concern that the visitors involved would be attacked. I had some involvement in this situation, but I lost out, obviously.

Now, the possibility exists again, and once again the US Air Force is sending up heavily armed fighter jets when even the most quixotic formation appears in the sky over this country, and the same would undoubtedly be true over Europe, Australia, Canada or Japan, all places of interest for this to first occur.

www.unknowncountry.com...

have we missed out on the oppourtunity for open contact because the military has sent up fighter jets to hunt down and destroy these UFO's ?

a recently released report of how a U.S. pilot was ordered to shoot down a UFO has me thinking the Military will never let these Aliens try to have contact with us ?

An American fighter pilot flying from an English air base at the height of the Cold War was ordered to open fire on a massive UFO that lit up his radar, according to an account published by Britain’s National Archives on Monday.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

i have noticed lately many UFO reports that also include reports of fighter jets involved in these incidents, such as the recent Stephensville Texas UFO flap sightings.

so how could open contact ever be initiated if the military is there everytime to foil the events and prevent this from ever happening ?

am i the only one that see's this ?

[edit on 29-10-2008 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Its certainly food for thought, although you would think that our weapons wouldnt be sophisticated enough to harm them much?

good post though, starred

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

thanks for the reply

i am not sure about our weapons having the capability to harm them but the fact that we send fighters is a sign of aggression and i would think these E.T.'s would sense that and that can't be a good thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
it's obvious to me that the Goverments and Military DON'T want us to have open contact with E.T.'s and there are plenty of obvious motives or reasons why they are not going to let this happen.

i think Stephen Greer is correct in saying that they don't want us to know about secret Alien technologies that would get us off fossil fuels and it makes perfect sense that the Military is trying to disrupt any form of contact that these E.T.'s are attempting in order to keep these secrets and keep us slaves to the current money system of power and control.

"It’s about your pocketbook, not about little green men," says Greer, who wants to replace fossil fuel and nuclear power with the advanced energy systems used by E.T.’s. Where do you get that? "Just ask the government," Greer replies. "They’ve had it for 50 years."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

What's important, Greer insists, is that if the government came clean with what it knows about E.T. technology, we could upgrade the planet. Not only would we wean ourselves off oil and other fossil fuels, but we could scrap nuclear power and implement clean, cheap, safe energy that any country or culture could afford. One problem: That might weaken or topple the corporate-government power structure that controls our fuel and energy systems, mass-produces war weapons and keeps a tight rein on the global economy. So how to shine a light on a shadowy consortium that promotes war while fostering scarcity, making gas prices astronomic?

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
this video for me is proof that UFO's were trying to send a message

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
witness reports.... fighter jets were chasing a ufo

if they keep chasing them away, how will we ever have contact ?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It's probably part of the militaries doctrine after the war(s) to deal with contact. We are in the middle, a defense between the ones that have been here for a long time the sub surface race and the off world races that discover us through out history. The bible says Man rules over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over very living creature that moves on the ground. Those are the guidelines. So if they make contact and land on the surface then it is our domain.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TamtammyMacx

It's probably part of the militaries doctrine after the war(s) to deal with contact.

thanks for your post but unless they change the way they act towards these E.T. craft...we will never have open contact.

the question is...are they acting this way to protect National Security or are they acting this way towards them to Run them off so nobody finds out what really has been going on all these years ?

if they are treating these UFO's as Hostile then maybe they know something they aren't telling us ?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
wow even the UFO Hunters did a show on UFO Dogfights !

more proof that it's shoot first and ask questions later policy when it comes to UFO's

how can we ever have contact if this is the policy of all Military"s ?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Quick heads up they have made LOTS of contact with humans they just dont tell anyone because they either get locked up or shot.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
Quick heads up they have made LOTS of contact with humans they just dont tell anyone because they either get locked up or shot.

quick heads up ?...ok

sure they have contacted a few...i already know that

they tried to contact me but i chickened out.

really though, i am talking about full open contact and how the goverment is not going to let it happen and it's obvious.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

[edit on 29-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Oh okay I get it like going to a big city type setting and meeting people? Hmmm not to sure that would work out to well simply because alot of people are still affraid of them due to the hollywood stereo type and all.
But hey I can accept the point htat the government wouldnt want alot of people to know; because hey if they get tired of it here they could always join with the visitors and leave ya know.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I have to say that I love stories from pilots regarding UFO's. If anyone's going to see something strange its more likely to be someone who flies around the world for a living!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Oh okay I get it like going to a big city type setting and meeting people?

well i guess it could happen that way i don't really know but what i do know is if we don't stop shooting at them they will never land

just seems that if i took a shot at you eveytime you drove past my house....would you keep driving by ?

well maybe but you might start shooting back also right ?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K
I have to say that I love stories from pilots regarding UFO's. If anyone's going to see something strange its more likely to be someone who flies around the world for a living!

yea i agree...very interesting hearing about reports from pilots.

the only time i don't like hearing their reports is when they are shooting at the UFO...

if we keep shooting at them...they might one day shoot back ?

i guess some people would like that ?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I have seen more than a couple over the last 45 years. They have never tried to contact me though. We need to know what they are using for energy.

top topics

join