It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu Shots - Is there a conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Having recently gotten a flu shot I got to thinking about the types of things which could be put into these vaccines. With today's nanotechnology anything is possible. Should I be worried?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
yep

google what goes into a flu shot, you'll never want one again.

funny how people so willingly pop a pill or get a shot when told of benefits.

reminds me of those med warnings in commercials, may cause anal bleeding, memory loss, erectile dysfunction, stroke, blindness, etc... and people still go a. and take it...ridiculous but hey its your body. Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

LOL....you made my day

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I was recently shocked when a women at work told me that it was 'mandatory' for her child to receive the Flu vaccination before the child went to daycare. Now I understand that little ones are actually petri dishes but to make the children have mandatory shots seems excessive. I asked if all of the staff at the daycare were 'required' to get the shot... she did not know but would try to get back to me when she had an answer... that was 2 weeks ago.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I dont understand people who take flu shots.... why would you inject yourself with that stuff? Google what is in it... compared to that stuff, getting the flu is nothing.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There is at least ten threads here at ATS already dedicated to this topic.

See here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10/29/2008 by agent violet]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by masawa
I was recently shocked when a women at work told me that it was 'mandatory' for her child to receive the Flu vaccination before the child went to daycare. Now I understand that little ones are actually petri dishes but to make the children have mandatory shots seems excessive. I asked if all of the staff at the daycare were 'required' to get the shot... she did not know but would try to get back to me when she had an answer... that was 2 weeks ago.

The rate of ADD/ADHD and brain damage due to vaccinations is insane.
check google, 1 in 3 kids gets problems.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
The rate of ADD/ADHD and brain damage due to vaccinations is insane.
check google, 1 in 3 kids gets problems.

1 in 3 seems very high to me.

do you happen to have a source so I can verify?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
how does that quote go....80% of all statistics are made up

anyhow here's something for ya:

From 1983 to 2007, autism rates have climbed from 1 in 10,000 children to 1 in 150 children, a growth rate of 6,000% (boys are significantly more affected by neurological disorders, accounting for approximately 80% of all cases). ADHD currently affects 1 in 13 children. In the same period, the CDC's recommended vaccine schedule more than tripled. The simmering debate over the cause of childhood neurological disorders shows no sign of cooling, but no study had ever been done to look at unvaccinated children.
medicalnewstoday.com

and another

All vaccinated boys, compared to unvaccinated boys:
- Vaccinated boys were 155% more likely to have a neurological disorder (RR 2.55)
- Vaccinated boys were 224% more likely to have ADHD (RR 3.24)
- Vaccinated boys were 61% more likely to have autism (RR 1.61)
Older vaccinated boys, ages 11-17 (about half the boys surveyed), compared to older unvaccinated boys:
- Vaccinated boys were 158% more likely to have a neurological disorder (RR 2.58)
- Vaccinated boys were 317% more likely to have ADHD (RR 4.17)
- Vaccinated boys were 112% more likely to have autism (RR 2.12)
(Note: older children may be a more reliable indicator because many children are not diagnosed until they are 6-8 years old, and we captured data beginning at age 4.)
All vaccinated boys, removing one county with unusual results (Multnomah, OR), compared to unvaccinated boys:
- Vaccinated boys were 185% more likely to have a neurological disorder (RR 2.85)
- Vaccinated boys were 279% more likely to have ADHD (RR 3.79)
- Vaccinated boys were 146% more likely to have autism (RR 2.46)
All vaccinated boys and girls, compared to unvaccinated boys and girls:
- Vaccinated boys and girls were 120% more likely to have asthma (RR 2.20)
- No correlation established for juvenile diabetes
All vaccinated girls, compared to unvaccinated girls:
- No meaningful differences in prevalence were noted for NDs (which may be due to the smaller sample size of the study because girls represent about 20% of cases.)
generationrescue.org

[edit on 29-10-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the information, but I was looking for the specific source that stated the 1 in 3 tidbit. cheers.

new topics

top topics

join