It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTE NOW ON ATS! Pre-election poll of ATS visitors for President of the U.S.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
so...

why isnt bush on the list

but seriously he should definately be there i would vote for him

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I voted. Thanks for doing this.

[edit on 10/29/2008 by Blueracer]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Try the main page www.abovetopsecret.com - look at the VEEERY top above the ad banner - it should be there. I also notice it popping up at random when I am browsing the forums. (gee, darn, I had to stay on ats longer, what a pity
)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Hi skepticoverlord.

Where do you vote, forgive me for asking a not so bright question.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

Not here!

Im using FF3

with ad blocker and no script, so its probably blocked.

As for it being on the home page unblocked, I have no idea.

Apparently, other members are experiencing the same thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Go to the home page of the site, there you will find the banner everyone is talking about....

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
Even if one votes for a third party, they don't have a chance. The two top candidates, there is really no difference between them when all is said and done. I believe there are goals that people behind the scenes want accomplished, and they will be accomplished no matter who is president.

You are wrong. If in fact everyone who doesn't want either of the two top guys voted for the same third party together, they would take the race. Just not enough time to pull it off now

P.S. I can't find the banner.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
Officially didn't vote. You forgot the selection of none of the above/won't vote. The only person I would vote for is Ron Paul, but he isn't running any longer. Actually I don't blame him. If he did get elected, then I fear he would get assassinated.

Even if one votes for a third party, they don't have a chance. The two top candidates, there is really no difference between them when all is said and done. I believe there are goals that people behind the scenes want accomplished, and they will be accomplished no matter who is president.

You can write in Ron Paul... I have planned on doing this since day one...

You do raise a good question though... Will people have the you know what's to write in Ron Paul or other knowing the prime 2 are most likely the only ones who will matter in the end...?

Not if the people get out and write in RON PAUL and stop being lazy and controlled by the media, which only covers the obama and the mccain...

So here we are left to decide right... Do we choose not to vote? Do we choose to just vote for either obama or mccain, cuz you know, they are the most popular? Or do you man up and vote for the person you want? Isn't this what voting is all about... Isn't this why they always have a "write in" spot on the ballet? Come on people, just because MSNBC and all the others only show mccain and obama doesn't mean Ron Paul is dead... Even if he doesn't win this round I'd like to see him back in 4 years running again...

No matter what the outcome, your vote is counted... Unless of course you don't vote...

So what are you going to do? Even if you don't write in Ron Paul, or vote for any of the other candidates, at least do something... Not voting is more or less saying you don't care what your government does or does not do... That is not the way I would want to live... Thinking, well damn, if I would have voted maybe just maybe it would have made a difference... But having the thought process that it makes no difference whatsoever is quite ignorant and self destructive not only for you, but for everyone in this country governed by this messed up system... It won't get any better unless the people do something... So please do not sit at home and not vote, you said yourself, you want to write in Paul, so do it... It doesn't take much time and it won't hurt you I'm sure...

Also, to the OP, where do I go to vote?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It's not fair that Ron Paul was not added. It's just not fair. I'm not playing.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
Where is Ron Paul? I went ahead and voted constitution party, but in my state Ron Paul is an official write in.

Ron Paul is not a Constitutionalists ..

He is a Libertarian.

How do people not know this?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
November 3rd falls on a Monday this year....

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Is anyone else wondering why ATS is so interested in finding out this information?
Dollars to donuts says everyone that voted starts getting ads for the other candidate.
How much is ATS selling this "poll" for?
I think that is a fair question.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by badmedia
Where is Ron Paul? I went ahead and voted constitution party, but in my state Ron Paul is an official write in.

Ron Paul is not a Constitutionalists ..

He is a Libertarian.

How do people not know this?

What are you talking about? He endorsed Chuck Baldwin, the guy from the constitution party. Not Barr from the Libertarian party.

As of late, I have liked the Libertarian Candidate more than the republican and constitution party candidates. But then they went and nominated Bob Barr and Root for some odd reason. Probably trying to capture the Ron Paul appeal, but all they managed to do was lose a normal libertarian vote.

So I don't know what you are exactly talking about.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathhasnosound
Is anyone else wondering why ATS is so interested in finding out this information?
Dollars to donuts says everyone that voted starts getting ads for the other candidate.
How much is ATS selling this "poll" for?
I think that is a fair question.

Oh please, if you don't like it, then don't vote.

Everyone worried about their ip and votes, give me a break already. As if anyone needs you to vote and such to figure out what your opinions are.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I just wanted to protest the lack of a space for a write-in candidate. I would have voted for Ron Paul if there was such a space. Is there a write-in space on the official presidential ballot?

[edit on 29-10-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i enjoy barrs, and everyone loves a root.

so how could i not vote that way?

sure beats the 2 nags that are eating all the hay and doing all the neigh'ing noises every day to get attention.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Results will be announced on Sunday, November 3rd.

Im living in a different world...thought Sunday was the 2nd.
Though if your Jewish the day does start in the evening.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Its not working for me in either firefox or IE which is too bad.

As the leader of the free world, it would have been nice if the free world could have a say in who should be its leader.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
We are supposed to click that banner at the top of the screen? Well, all it does is give a link that happens always to be the current page and as such, does not function as expected. Or, does it sense your intentions and only the McCain votes go through?

Edit to add: IE7

[edit on 10/30/2008 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The problem is that the popup isn't working (but not being blocked). Logically, I just pulled the link from the source and you can go there. It won't look nice without the sized popup but seemed to work just fine.

Cast Your Vote Now for President of the United States

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join